Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Chelsea Striker, Alvaro Morata says Epl defenders are confused and... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Striker, Alvaro Morata says Epl defenders are confused and... (638 Views)

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Alvaro Morata Says He Would Sign A 10-year Contract With Chelsea / Epl:alvaro Morata Says England Life Is Stressful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Striker, Alvaro Morata says Epl defenders are confused and... by Princefrankie1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
“I am happy at Chelsea, but it is a new club and a new culture for me to get used to. I’ve scored two goals and set up two more in as many games.

“Everything is starting to fall into place, but I have not yet adapted to the style of play. I don’t know any of my team-mates beyond my fellow Spaniards.

“Chelsea play an Italian style of football, and I have to adapt to their tactics. As the main striker I always have to be a target for my team-mates.

“I have to battle with opposing central defenders, and over here they are far stronger physically than in any other country.

“But it is fair to say that they are in a mess with their tactics – and they offer me the chance to score goals as they get confused.

“The game here is different to what I know. In Spain you have time to think and keep hold of the ball.

“But over here, by the time you’ve got possession you’ve already taken a couple of kicks from opponents.

“In Spain when you turn with the ball you have time to look up at the keeper and see where to aim. Here you just have to shoot straight away.

“But this helps make the Premier League attractive to watch.”

http://www.football365.com/news/chelseas-morata-delivers-damning-verdict-on-pl-defenders
Re: Chelsea Striker, Alvaro Morata says Epl defenders are confused and... by kingjomezy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
his name sounds like a machine guns noise take it morata Tata ta ta tta tatatatata ra ta ta.. or speaking in tongues

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Michael Emenalo Steps Down / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (30/11/2017) / Sure 3 Odds For Sunday February 18/02/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.