Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (41575 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

How foolish of you to believe a man can protect but God can't.Don't allow feeble minds deceive you if only you can go deeper and see the real life you will be mute and be a pastor in seconds
This kind of mentality is why Africa has always been and will forever be in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by nwosu1982: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:
Don't play urself u know the truth the gun was jammed
it will be open on ur body one day since u b Thomas
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by ovanda(m): 6:41am On Sep 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Oga, relax. Those guys been no wan kill you.
guy u funny die!

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by lelvin(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Mr Has-seen-it-all, learn to respect other people's views. Sit down

zeusdgrt:

How foolish of you to believe a man can protect but God can't.Don't allow feeble minds deceive you if only you can go deeper and see the real life you will be mute and be a pastor in seconds
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by deltateam: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
They probably used blank bullets to scare u

Then they resulted to using machete on your body to get you to comply faster.

I dey reason to use blank bullet for your yeye head.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Copperfield(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2017
The Moment When You Are Born With Ayeta!!![/quote] There are many who used the so called Ayeta you are talking about and they are six feet deep under the ground now. It takes the grace of God for things to work in your life. Why was Evans caught with all his voodoo power?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Skoopy(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
They probably used blank bullets to scare u

Then they resulted to using machete on your body to get you to comply faster.

He is an adult and he knows exactly what he say, don't try to think on his behalf after all, you where conspicuously absent from the scene.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by ExInferis(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Yawn.

God is now a bulletproof vest.

Christians are so primeval and severely deluded.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by wittyt98(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
correcttt:
Loooool,

The almighty "God" saved you from bullets but failed to save you from being "macheted"

grin grin grin
nailed it bruh cheesy cheesy
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Itzneowizy(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
correcttt:
Loooool,

The almighty "God" saved you from bullets but failed to save you from being "macheted"

grin grin grin
i been they reason am sef
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by fitprince: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
bullet no enter but blood dey gush out from your face abi.
those robbers where shooting knockout
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by ManCrimes: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2017
This man will be enough as my bodyguard
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by habsydiamond(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2017
with God all things are possible. Glory be to God for saving Ur life.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by pro2010: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
habsydiamond:
with God all things are possible. Glory be to God for saving Ur life.

With God macheting is penetrable....Glory be to God!
Offering time!
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by habsydiamond(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
pro2010:

With God macheting is penetrable....Glory be to God!
Offering time!
lolzzzz. I just dey tank God for his life ni ooo. I reserve other comments
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by orisa37: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Once you are in the Purpose of God, you take poison, it will not harm you.
Somebody called me a fool for saying this! I hope he didn't commit unforgiveable sin?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mekanus:
This kind of mentality is why Africa has always been and will forever be in trouble.
If u believe a witch doctor can protect then y is it hard to believe there's a God too that can protect?u think civilization means shallow mindset?u talk cz u know nothing
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
lelvin:
Mr Has-seen-it-all, learn to respect other people's views. Sit down

Views are respected when it makes sense and contains wisdom unlike the trash you wrote,simple question is if u can believe in a witchdoctor protection then why is it hard to believe there's a God that protects?you just a dummy
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

If u believe a witch doctor can protect then y is it hard to believe there's a God too that can protect?u think civilization means shallow mindset?u talk cz u know nothing
I don't believe in witch doctors eother, I was only replying to the later parts of your comments. And you're actually the one portraying a shallow mindset here. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery dude.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mekanus:

I don't believe in witch doctors eother, I was only replying to the later parts of your comments. And you're actually the one portraying a shallow mindset here. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery dude.
That's y I said u know nothing,pray u don't see things
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

That's y I said u know nothing,pray u don't see things
What have u ever achieved with prayers?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by benixtoski: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tank God for yur life oooooh
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mekanus:

What have u ever achieved with prayers?
Too numerous to mention even not for me alone my only bro got saved yesterday from accident at the same instant prayers were going on and duely prophesied about it at same instant,he came out with scratches and rushed to the hospital as the call came in 5mins after the word was given right still in church. Bro have been saved more and things happen,well I pray u don't learn d hard way

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by donnie(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
LolaCole1:
Now is "speaking in tongues" consciously really necessary undecided

Why not?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Too numerous to mention even not for me alone my only bro got saved yesterday from accident at the same instant prayers were going on and duely prophesied about it at same instant,he came out with scratches and rushed to the hospital as the call came in 5mins after the word was given right still in church. Bro have been saved more and things happen,well I pray u don't learn d hard way
Hahahaha total bullshit.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Agimor:
Doing everything just to discredit his claims.

Indeed God is alive and he's still doing his mighty deeds mysteriously.

Okay.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Mekanus:

Hahahaha total bullshit.
Keep deceiving yourself,soon you will get to a point where only what can work for u will be prayers and you will kneel down and do it with tears of regret and he will have mercy on u.just watch and see.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Keep deceiving yourself,soon you will get to a point where only what can work for u will be prayers and you will kneel down and do it with tears of regret and he will have mercy on u.just watch and see.
Bro your situation is really pathetic. I'm not that dumb to keep doing shiit (prayers) that I know is the most useless thing invented by men. Prayers has never and will never do anything. If you want to get shiit done, you get off your sorry ass and get shiit done not praying. You're alive today because people somewhere have realized long ago that prayers is not a solution to even the least of the problems facing humanity, that's why they work tirelessly to make the world a habitable place. If they have been stupid enough to continue with prayers as a solution to our problems, I bet even your own dumbass/sorry ass would have been wiped off the earth by diseases.
There is no problem I will face in life today that will make me to start praying because I know it's useless and total waste of my precious time. Your brainwashing was a huge success though, the person that did it left no cranial nerve unturned
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Mekanus:

Bro your situation is really pathetic. I'm not that dumb to keep doing shiit (prayers) that I know is the most useless thing invented by men. Prayers has never and will never do anything. If you want to get shiit done, you get off your sorry ass and get shiit done not praying. You're alive today because people somewhere have realized long ago that prayers is not a solution to even the least of the problems facing humanity, that's why they work tirelessly to make the world a habitable place. If they have been stupid enough to continue with prayers as a solution to our problems, I bet even your own dumbass/sorry ass would have been wiped off the earth by diseases.
There is no problem I will face in life today that will make me to start praying because I know it's useless and total waste of my precious time. Your brainwashing was a huge success though, the person that did it left no cranial nerve unturned
Even the bible say faith without work is death,u are just too canal to understand.like I told u,u shall learn by the numbers.sooner than u think
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Even the bible say faith without work is death,u are just too canal to understand.like I told u,u shall learn by the numbers.sooner than u think
Enough already, I have nothing to learn from u since you've been telling me the same worthless bullcrap I've been hearing since childhood. One day you will just realize that religion is scam and that your brain has been used to prepare nkwobi. I was once religious like u, until I towed the part of self liberation.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mekanus:

Enough already, I have nothing to learn from u since you've been telling me the same worthless bullcrap I've been hearing since childhood. One day you will just realize that religion is scam and that your brain has been used to prepare nkwobi. I was once religious like u, until I towed the part of self liberation.
Am not religious cz Christianity is not,is a lifestyle u live with principles and facts besides I don't do pastors I follow christ that's y I grind and also pray cz I believe in God and service to humanity with a fun life.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Isn't a machete a weapon too? So why did 54:17 not protect him against machete too?

Did they intend to use the machete to massage his body or to kill him? The weapon did not prosper. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.