Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

"God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (41563 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by xarookqh(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Oga, relax. Those guys been no wan kill you.
Exactly grin

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Originalsly: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Agimor:
Doing everything just to discredit his claims.

Indeed God is alive and he's still doing his mighty deeds mysteriously.
Bro...slow down.... which is it?....God left the scene immediately after blocking the bullets not knowing the men had machetes?....or is it God wanted the victim to be chopped up but not shot? ...is this how God operates?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by 2016v2017: 1:39am On Sep 03, 2017
dpete1:
who says God ain't alive

congrats bro
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Don't play urself u know the truth the gun was jammed
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Omofvin: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Congratulations bro.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Omofvin: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2017
younglleo:
film tricks.!!! Dis man looks funny abit.

All you lack is mind to believe simple testimony.

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Omofvin: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Oga, relax. Those guys been no wan kill you.

So God can't safe anymore?

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Glory be to God who has done a great thing

For all the doubting Thomas' the man was obviously saved from effects of the matchet cuts too, ordinarily he should be lying helpless on a hospital bed but there he is, looking as strong as ever. It is the Lord's doing, He is marvelous in pur sight
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Originalsly:
Bro...slow down.... which is it?....God left the scene immediately after blocking the bullets not knowing the men had machetes?....or is it God wanted the victim to be chopped up but not shot? ...is this how God operates?

Take a closer look at the man and tell me if he should be looking that strong after several matchet cuts. That's a miracle, God saved him from the effects of the matchet cuts too.

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2017
kolaaderin:

Believe me, that is a rubber pullet in action not the real one.

Are you one of the armed robbers, how would you know this?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Originalsly: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Sagay212:
I hope he is not one of those chosen people..they can be very ridiculous and funny with dumb testimonies. That was how one chosen man said armed robbers attacked him, threw a grenade at him and the grenade exploded and nothing happened to him...their GO lazarus just started shouting chei! chei! chei! hallaluya!!!!...I laugh sote my belle wan bust...I'm very sure they all don't even know what a grenade is. I nor know say armed robbers don dey use grenade as weapons for naija.
whoooo!.... my belly!...lwkmd! ..... but I know you serious!...people just funny and don't even know!
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:13am On Sep 03, 2017
lelvin:
The baba weh do am strong
How foolish of you to believe a man can protect but God can't.Don't allow feeble minds deceive you if only you can go deeper and see the real life you will be mute and be a pastor in seconds

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Esepayan:
Don't play urself u know the truth the gun was jammed
Na u jam the gun?
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:17am On Sep 03, 2017
xarookqh:

Exactly grin
Guess you guys planned the robbery to know that?feeble minds
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:19am On Sep 03, 2017
kolaaderin:

Believe me, that is a rubber pullet in action not the real one.
You don turn the arm robber Na.mumu
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by amrichy(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Agimor:

must u beliv every claim gullibly? his claim may be true, but at least THINK be4 belivin it. it's ppu like u that make fake pastors to thrive in ds nation by foolin u wt fake "miracles".
THOUGHTLESS BELIEVER!

2 Likes

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by GMBuhari: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Who gave you brain in the first place?
.. Honey did you suck some expired dick recently?

I feel your brain has been contaminated

You truly believe Jesus, God stopped bullets but he allowed cutlass to enter?

LEGENDARY Mumu
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:24am On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there's been no situation in my life that I called on to imaginary friends
Hold on small your case shall be visited and you will use your mouth to call on him for help.Not long
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 5:25am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

LEGENDARY Mumu
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by amrichy(m): 5:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Omofvin:

All you lack is mind to believe simple testimony.
all you lack lack is mind to think and discern a false testimony from a true one.
STOP BEING A THOUGHTLESS GULLIBLE BELIEVER!!

1 Like

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by GMBuhari: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I shouldn't make you famous for being stupid just as your siggy instructs
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by hopefulLandlord: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Take a closer look at the man and tell me if he should be looking that strong after several matchet cuts. That's a miracle, God saved him from the effects of the matchet cuts too.

how did you know he's "looking strong"? BTW the cuts don't look bad

and yes, I've seen people survive worse than that

3 Likes

Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by Mekanus(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Agimor:

Olodo of the highest order.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by nwosu1982: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Our God is wonderful indeed. I don't know why many don't believe in Almighty God who can move mountains, He gave you life for free, do you think you are living by your own power? Learn to appreciate God Almighty .
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

I shouldn't make you famous for being stupid just as your siggy instructs
A mad man will never agree he is mad until he is cured.like I said keep deceiving urself.
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by nwosu1982: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

so u v not seen people who survived with more than what they did to him? Talk like kid
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by nwosu1982: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Originalsly:
continue mocking God, I can c u r d owner of ur life
Re: "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS by nwosu1982: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

LEGENDARY Mumu
I don't blame u, aturu ahusa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Foresaw Trouble In US Politics" – TB Joshua / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Ebimina Tamuno: I Gave Up On Yahoo Yahoo After Pastor Ibiyeomie’s Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.