Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach (7901 Views)

Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo) / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Jonathan39: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Only Psquare is enough to match all the Yorubas in Music Industry, and talking about education Yorubas are learners you can google it. The worst thing to happen to an igbo man is being a Nigerian.
MrSarcasm:
Igbos and inferiority complex sha, see how their deeks are charging because they made majority of the eagles squad that defeated Cameroon.

Yorubas lead in academics
Fashion industry
Music Industry
And lately Nollywood

And so many other industries, but you don't hear them blowing their trumpet and masturbating over it. Like you lots are doing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by MalcoImX: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Splashme:

Mr Man, let our President promote MERIT in his appointments over NEPOTISM and our beloved country will be out of recession, I assure you!
Propose to us how you'd want, for e.g., federal ministers be appointed with Nigeria having 36 states.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Throwback: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jonathan39:
Only Psquare is enough to match all the Yorubas in Music Industry, and talking about education Yorubas are learners you can google it. The worst thing to happen to an igbo man is being a Nigerian.

The greatest mistake the Yoruba made was teaching the Igbo jungle men how to letter their own Igbo language.

If the Yorubas are learners in education, how come they occupy most of the pioneer status in Nigeria for many fields of study?

From Law, to Engineering to Medicine, to Geology, to Accounting, to Banking, to Academia, to Exportation/Importation.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by MalcoImX: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Jonathan39:
Fela beat the punk out of them - his is classic.
I don't know whether it still holds; there's a club in Surulere that doesn't play any other musician's songs but Ebami Eda's.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Splashme: 12:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

Since I know the Igbo meaning of merit, I will conclude that you mean the President should surrender his government to Igbo control.

The Igbos already control their own region. Guess what? It doesn't look like Dubai.

Chief, I am not Igbo.....dont you understand?
Why should every patriotic call for a better NIGERIA be reduced to Igbo, IPOB or North and South?
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by deedeedee1: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

To Igbos like you, merit is when Igbos exceedingly dominate even when there are other qualified Nigerians for the same position.

Am I suprised you have termed the above team list as merit based? No, an Igbo can never surprise me on what he means by merit.
what do you expect? They are known for being greedy.
Ibo means I before others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by deedeedee1: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Splashme:

Chief, I am not Igbo.....dont you understand?
Why should every patriotic call for a better NIGERIA be reduced to Igbo, IPOB or North and South?
shut your mouth! You are ebowl. Stop denying your tribe

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by MrSarcasm(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Jonathan39:
See this clown grin, Make P Square come stand where Grammy award yoruba winners dey, Like Sade, Seal, Chamillionaire dey cool

And then after that, Wizkid, Davido, D Banj, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal, Kiss Daniel, Yemi Alade. ETC.

Abeg don't let me continue please, should we go to Education? Nollywood? Multinational companies? Please just give up before you embarrass your clan. Or should I refer you to that Yoruba greatness thread for you to Marvel at the greatness of Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by ogboa2017: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Igbos and inferiority complex sha, see how their deeks are charging because they made majority of the eagles squad that defeated Cameroon.

Fashion industry
Music Industry
And lately Nollywood

And so many other industries, but you don't hear them blowing their trumpet and masturbating over it. Like you lots are doing

before NKo . If every thing is by merit in Nigeria, Igbos will dominate in every thing in Nigeria even Igbos top in academics too .

6 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by deedeedee1: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2017
ogboa2017:

before NKo . If every thing is by merit in Nigeria, Igbos will dominate in every thing in Nigeria even Igbos top in academics too .
Yet SE is the poorest region in the whole south. We all saw how you destroyed Gej regime. Merit is when things benefit only you.
Cursed Tribe!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Markfemi2: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

Don't mind Igbos and their hypocrisy.

Merit means Igbo having excessive domination over others.
Merit means appointing an Igbo Principal in UI over a more senior Yoruba who was the first Nigerian professor.
Merit means the Igbo Principal in UI employing 108 employees of which 105 are Easterners and only 3 are Yorubas.
Merit is having most agencies put under Igbo control during the Jonathan regime.

When Igbo does ethinic dominantion
They call it merit loool
The UI was cause azikwe was president and he put all his boys in positions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Teacher1776(m): 4:34am On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:
Had it been the 8 players are from the north you people will start shouting marginalization now that 99% of them are from the south and northerners are not making any noise about it, here you're trying to cause tribal war. Your types are the ones Burutai is looking for.

if Buhari wants the country to move forward, he must stop this his politics of nepotism. Igbos are go getters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by omoiyalayi(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Op your sense was not with you when you are typing this poo

And they end up beating Cameroon they way we did will have matter where the players comes from ?

Or will their goals not counted as nigeria goal ?

Op sense fall on you

You think nigeria care about where the players comes from as long as they deliver

Accountability and result is what we should be demanding from our leaders

Do you think I care where the president that can give me stable electricity, good road, affordable health care, water, good education system etc comes from ? even if he is a foreigner from anywhere I don't care

All of us cannot govern this country at the same time.
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by UnclePati: 6:09am On Sep 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Echiejiele isn't Igbo
Moses Ajala Daddy Simon is Yoruba
Omeruo wasn't invited

Make una no dey famz

Echiejiele was my childhood Friend. We grew up together in benin. at pogah str okpobahill behind blessed doris dey.

He is from Agbor-Anioma delta igbo. Echiejile means tomoro will not go dark

Ogenyi Onazi is from Enugu state. I was once involved in his financial transaction some years back.

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by AmuDimpka: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2017
The name echiejile is even a common Igbo name

Meaning

Let's tomorrow not be dark
UnclePati:

Echiejiele was my childhood Friend. We grew up together in benin. at pogah str okpobahill behind blessed doris dey.

Ogenyi Onazi is from Enugu state. I was once involved in his financial transaction some years back.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by AmuDimpka: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2017
People in their bid to downtone Igbo will have mental problem....even the name ogenyi is pure Igbo meaning

Ogenyi means time for friendship
UnclePati:

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by AmuDimpka: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Meritocratic
Markfemi2:

When Igbo does ethinic dominantion
They call it merit loool
The UI was cause azikwe was president and he put all his boys in positions
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by AmuDimpka: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2017
How do they lead in accademivs again....tell me

How do they lead in music again

The richest producer is Igbo ...Don Jazzy
The richest musician are Igbo P square

How do they lead again...is it the pasuma and those kwam 1 people

In fashion...how again

Don't you know what those Aba boys are doing lately or the Igbo boutiques in Allen and Lagos island

How again

Pls explain

MrSarcasm:

Fashion industry
Music Industry
And lately Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by AmuDimpka: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2017
But his name is Igbo

Echie6 is an Igbo name and a common one for that matter...maybe he is if I wanna be

LoL
MrSarcasm:
Echiejiele isn't Igbo
Omeruo wasn't invited

Make una no dey famz
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by bobnatlo(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:
Had it been the 8 players are from the north you people will start shouting marginalization now that 99% of them are from the south and northerners are not making any noise about it, here you're trying to cause tribal war. Your types are the ones Burutai is looking for.

Did u forget ur meds today!!
Is football about region/tribe or about competence and ability to deliver. What should matter to any sensible nigerian is who is goin to deliver on d pitch irrespective of tribe and religion. Abi is the head coach from the south east??
If u follow western migration trends and football u should notice that southerners migrate more out of nigeria for greener pastures. So their children n relations many times end up in sports. So wen they excell they ar called back to rep their country period.
The matter is simple here, with the level of nepotism, tribalism and visionlesness of this present govt. Nig is goin no where. Look at this govt and ask ur consience 'is this the change all we voted for'
When u look at them, do u see any future plan for ur children n generation to come.
PDP messed up big time (thats y we rejected them) but APC is a fraud period.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Mujtahida: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2017
UnclePati:

@Ogenyi Onazi

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by konoplyanka: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2017
then why do Igbo's complain when the heads of armed forces are northerners? don't they dominate the armed forces?

just like Igbo's dominate football, northerners dominate the armed forces. Yoruba's dominate academics.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by 1wolex85: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2017
bobnatlo:

Did u forget ur meds today!!
Is football about region/tribe or about competence and ability to deliver. What should matter to any sensible nigerian is who is goin to deliver on d pitch irrespective of tribe and religion. Abi is the head coach from the south east??
If u follow western migration trends and football u should notice that southerners migrate more out of nigeria for greener pastures. So their children n relations many times end up in sports. So wen they excell they ar called back to rep their country period.
The matter is simple here, with the level of nepotism, tribalism and visionlesness of this present govt. Nig is goin no where. Look at this govt and ask ur consience 'is this the change all we voted for'
When u look at them, do u see any future plan for ur children n generation to come.
PDP messed up big time (thats y we rejected them) but APC is a fraud period.

Oga chill! No one is saying merit shouldn't be used. They point is, when merit is used, it may seem unfair as some tribes are better at some things than others so if it doesn't favour your tribe don't call it tribalism and when it does you call it merit, that's double standards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by asorocker: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

That day will surely come, so just chill

On that day it will be Cameroon 10 , Nigeria 0
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by asorocker: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2017
AmuDimpka:
How do they lead in accademivs again....tell me

How do they lead in music again

The richest producer is Igbo ...Don Jazzy
The richest musician are Igbo P square

How do they lead again...is it the pasuma and those kwam 1 people

In fashion...how again

Don't you know what those Aba boys are doing lately or the Igbo boutiques in Allen and Lagos island

How again

Pls explain

They only thing Yoruba lead in is street cults. Omonile, and area boys syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by dazzlingd(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Don't fool yourself mr man
The last time Nigeria won the nation cup.. You guys were calling thema Biafra boys until they won
Which academics.. Music .. Fashion and nollywood are you leading again .. In your dreams mr man... Only in your dreams

Wole Soyinka, first African to win Nobel prize in literature., he brought glory to Nigeria not just Yoruba
Fela Kuti an African legend brought glory to Nigeria.
Even this present generation of music industry is being dominated by the yorubas yet no noise.
Dangote richest black man in the world.
Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo made Nigeria proud.

These are men who brought glory to Nigeria as a whole and we have some little respect in the world because of people like this and more.

Say no to tribalism....fight for dominance and superiority does not help
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by Jonathan39: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2017
You want to comPare David, Wizkid to and those thing to psquare. Wonder shall not end
MrSarcasm:
See this clown grin, Make P Square come stand where Grammy award yoruba winners dey, Like Sade, Seal, Chamillionaire dey cool

And then after that, Wizkid, Davido, D Banj, Tiwa Savage, Wande Coal, Kiss Daniel, Yemi Alade. ETC.

Abeg don't let me continue please, should we go to Education? Nollywood? Multinational companies? Please just give up before you embarrass your clan. Or should I refer you to that Yoruba greatness thread for you to Marvel at the greatness of Yorubas?
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by DocHMD: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2017
MrSarcasm:
Echiejiele isn't Igbo
Omeruo wasn't invited

Make una no dey famz

E pain you. If you had your way you make all the Igbos in super eagles denounce their Igboness. Including p-square, flavour et al.

More pains oga muslimumudeen. grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by divapinky: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Get your Trevor big bottle for 19,000 naira only call me on 07038507805 for details

Trevo wellness drink. Made up of 174 nutritious ingredients & 100% fruits. A drink that has no medicine in it but works amazingly. Below are list of some sicknesses and health matters that Trevo helps.

Trevo Supports:
•Anti-Aging Health
•Blood Pressure Health
•Blood Sugar Health
•Cancer Health
•Cellular Health
•Central Nervous System Health
•Cholesterol Health
•Circulatory System Health
•Detoxification/­Natural Cleansing
•Digestive & Gastrointestinal Health
•Energy, Memory & Mental Focus
•Eye Health
•Heart (Cardiovascular) Health
•Immune System Health
•Joint & Bone Health
•Men's Health
•Respiratory System Health
•Urinary Tract Health
•Weight Management
•Women's Health
.Trevo Supports Weight Management
.Trevo Gives You A Radiant Complexion
.Trevo Provides Instant Energy
.Trevo Boosts Your Immune System
.Daily consumption
.Trevo Prevents Chronic Diseases
.Trevo Supports Bone Health helps avoid fractures and broken bones.
. Trevo Supports Mental Health
.Trevo is 100% Vegetarian.
.Trevo Decreases Risk of Cancer
.Trevo Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
.Trevo prevents obesity
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by DocHMD: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2017
AmuDimpka:
People in their bid to downtone Igbo will have mental problem....even the name ogenyi is pure Igbo meaning

Ogenyi means time for friendship

If zoogerians had their way they'll put a gun on all the heads of successful Igbo men and force them to deny their 'Igboness'. They are just frustrated they can't. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by tpwealth(m): 8:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

To Igbos like you, merit is when Igbos exceedingly dominate even when there are other qualified Nigerians for the same position.

Am I suprised you have termed the above team list as merit based? No, an Igbo can never Surprise me on what he means by merit.
Bro, may your days be long. The same set of people (igbo players) dominate the team that lost to South Africa, but their dead brain didn't know the definition of Merit then
Re: Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach by deedeedee1: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Jonathan39:
You want to comPare David, Wizkid to and those thing to psquare. Wonder shall not end
Who da hell is P Square? Who know them?
Men fucck off this thread!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiodun Inherits N32b Gratuities / Rep Decries Corruption, Mismanagement Of Nation’s Resources By Executive / Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Maduka Never Flouted Party Rules- Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.