Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story (871 Views)

8 Important Ways God's Mercy Can Save Us From The Destroyer / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / 5 Common Ways God Can Speak To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
When Christians say they know the God they serve, they dont say it for the fun of it. Many have experienced God many times in their lives although they have not seen Him. ( Its impossible to see God)

We have all experienced air that is why we all believe air exists. No one has ever seen the air .

I have experienced God in my life and here is one out of many. It is a bit long but pls endure to read tru.

I lived in Gambia between 2000 and 2004. I am a born again Christian. I was fervent in church and leader of the choir for some time. Since I came into the country for solid two years I had no girlfriend even as a bachelor. I started noticing people started suspecting me through their words and actions in my compound even my land lady and her daughters. They thought I was a homosexual because no lady visited me for the almost two years (Some naija guys were doin homo with tourists to make money )
And here was I, I had spent two solid years in their compound without a gf.

My visitors were always guys. My worker was always with me and hes a boy and church members that are males were the ones that used to visit. When I realised their thoughts I started feeling uncomfortable so one day I met a very beautiful young Gambian lady in the public bus.
I was a fine boy grin like seriously grin grin and the few ladies Ive toasted in life never rejected my toasting except one and that was in my form four.
In short I talked this lady and one time she liked me.

You know what I wanted to do?

I only wanted to show my land lady and everyone in my compound that I no be homo. Nothing else.

So about three days later I went to pick this girl to my place and God so good my landlord, the wives and the daughters were outside of the building relaxing. it was evening.

They saw me brought the girl in and I knew I must be their topic right from that moment. And I was glad grin

I entered , locked thr door and before I knew it I was already undressing the lady her name , Naanta (real name) I knew it was wrong but I couldnt control my self any more. I graduated from the school of romance and entering the school of actual sex grin around her waist was the juju leather belt called "olonde" in Yoruba. It is a normal thing in Gambia being a Muslim country , the juju belt and beads on the waist of their gals. So it doesnt scare Naija guys.

It is not to harm anyone but to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

So back to the action. I laid on her to "enter the place" like Tuface's song.
The moment My tommy touched hers there was this tremor in her tommy that I myself felt it. The vibration was so much that she stopped me immediatel I was almost entering her.

She pushed me away suddenly and asked the stangest question Ive ever heard in my life during sex. Im quoting her " Wait wait wait John (not my real name) Are you a christian? I looked at her and said yes you called me john and you are askng if Im a christian. She asked again "Do you smoke"I said No "Do you drink" I said No she stood up and said "No sex!" She started wearing her pant and picked up her clothes.

Do you kno wot happened? The marabout (the name they call their juju men) had told them that the pregnancy prevention belt is potent but not on some people. The Christians and not all Christians but those Christians that dont smoke or drink. They are not conversant with the word born again. And the vibration in her tommy is the sign to warn her. She refused to allow me and had it been i had a condom I could have been allowed. but I had seized to kp such in the house since I had no girlfriend.

She left without me reaching the "center of gravity" grin but I thank God because who knows the danger that laid awaiting me. cause I was not going to use a condom.
I ended up loosing the pretty girl because since that day she never picked my calls again but one good thing is my innitial intention was perfectly done I ended up Convincing my neighbours I am not a homo. A year later I got married.

I was at the verge of sinning but the covering of God was still on me . God is merciful.

I felt what she felt life and direct. The tommy tremor grin

That is one of the ways I experienced the presence of God. This I will never forget. ever.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by shunletsam(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2017
nothing to say?
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Benekruku(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Whats the name of the movie?
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Redoil: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Clowns full nairaland sha
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Wilgrea7(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2017
and this is supposed to be a testimony of the evidence of God in your life how you couldn't get a girl and finally got a girl and wanted to sleep with her(i thought Christians are supposed to be against premarital sex) but then she couldn't because you don't drink or smoke this... this is supposed to be your evidence for God in your life as a Christian.... i can't even find the words.. you need help

1 Like

Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by hopefulLandlord: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:
and this is supposed to be a testimony of the evidence of God in your life how you couldn't get a girl and finally got a girl and wanted to sleep with her(i thought Christians are supposed to be against premarital sex) but then she couldn't because you don't drink or smoke this... this is supposed to be your evidence for God in your life as a Christian.... i can't even find the words.. you need help

damn! you this atheist again

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Uyi168: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Shame dy catch me on ur behalf
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2017
This is super story
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Its either you only read without reasoning along with your reading or you dont comprehend what Im drivin at.
Every guys have been having their turns on a girl I was about to have mine and she stopped me and asked if I was a christian and she didnt allow me to have sex with her despite the fact that she was already completely naked because I am a christian. She was told never to have unprotected sex with a born again Christian and the sign that would tell her happened when I was with her and we both felt it. The marabouts are not as stupid as atheists because they know the set of people that their charm can not affect. Why becausetheir God is for ever alive.

I dont expect you to believe my story and it wasnt posted because of atheists because I know 95 percent of atheist dont use their brain because of their ego and fear of being convinced. It was posted to proof a point that as a child of God , you are under a spiritual covering that you yourself might not be aware of until you see it manifested in your life.

Its very unfortunate to hear someone like you who needs help telling me I need help.

Your case is like that of the madman across the street calling everyone that passes mad men.

Ive got proofs to show that There is God. but every word of a christian is foolisness to the foolish.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
This is super story
Does it mean the story is fake and didnt happen i dont get.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Uyi168:
Shame dy catch me on ur behalf

Shame dey catch you on my behalf how. For doing what I did or for believing what I believe.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Wilgrea7(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
tamethem:

Its either you only read without reasoning along with your reading or you dont comprehend what Im drivin at.
Every guys have been having their turns on a girl I was about to have mine and she stopped me and asked if I was a christian and she didnt allow me to have sex with her despite the fact that she was already completely naked because I am a christian. She was told never to have unprotected sex with a born again Christian and the sign that would tell her happened when I was with her and we both felt it. The marabouts are not as stupid as atheists because they know the set of people that their charm can not affect. Why becausetheir God is for ever alive.

I dont expect you to believe my story and it wasnt posted because of atheists because I know 95 percent of atheist dont use their brain because of their ego and fear of being convinced. It was posted to proof a point that as a child of God , you are under a spiritual covering that you yourself might not be aware of until you see it manifested in your life.

Its very unfortunate to hear someone like you who needs help telling me I need help.

Your case is like that of the madman across the street calling everyone that passes mad men.

Ive got proofs to show that There is God. but every word of a christian is foolisness to the foolish.

hello mr.. firstly.. I'm not an atheist.. maybe you should change the title to “proof of God's covering over my life".. even If I'm to take your story as true, other Christians will disagree with you or call you lucky because you were saved while committing something they regard as a sin.. its like saying bullets didn't penetrate you while robbing a bank because you're a Christian.. that's how it'll sound to them.. but then.. I'm happy you didn't die.. although i feel there is a reason behind the refusal other than a mere being born again.. something that may have connection with drinking and smoking.. but again.. its your story.. have a nice life

1 Like

Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

hello mr.. firstly.. I'm not an atheist.. maybe you should change the title to “proof of God's covering over my life".. even If I'm to take your story as true, other Christians will disagree with you or call you lucky because you were saved while committing something they regard as a sin.. its like saying bullets didn't penetrate you while robbing a bank because you're a Christian.. that's how it'll sound to them.. but then.. I'm happy you didn't die.. although i feel there is a reason behind the refusal other than a mere being born again.. something that may have connection with drinking and smoking.. but again.. its your story.. have a nice life

Thanks to God you are not an atheist. Im so glad that means we can both reason on same level.
Now if I change it to "Proof of Gods covering over my life" how can there be Gods covering over my life if there is no God.

So what is so wrong with my innitial title. "One of the ways God shows Hos existence in my life"
Are they not saying the same thing logically.

Now you have two sons and both obey your instructions but one one day was doing what you commanded them not to do not knowing you were watching. Right where he is disobeying you there is this dry tree that suddenly is falling towards the direct of the child. Because you are not happy with him disobeying you, would you leave him to be crushed by the falling tree?
If we as human wouldnt allow that to happen to our children. How much more God that says He loves us more than our parents love us.

I was about to commit sin and He was watching. It doesnt mean He would take his covering away on me like that. He would have been a wicked Father. But instead I was still noticed as One of His Children by an unbeliever who personaly asked " Stop are you a Christian?" No sex!

That is not a common question during sex I guess.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Snake in the monkey shadow season two cheesy.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by imanray37(m): 9:46am On Jul 26, 2020
IS THIS A TESTIMONY? THIS IS A REPORT A VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM REPORT
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Tuska: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Some people are very naive. If he had told a story of how a juju in his body made the girl Tommy to vibrate subsequently stopping her from having sex with her, we would have applauded him and his juju.

Many of you don't know God. God saw what both the lady and this man didn't see that he had to act. Not many have this rare opportunity. Many of the people that during sex are caused by the demons who follow either the girl or the boy.

The realm of the spirit is a realm of power contest.
Re: One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2020
OP, I don't think what you got to know that day was God. Stomach vibration could have been hunger or even constipation that made her jump to refuse you.

Listing your Churchian credentials there proves nothing of your belong to God since Churchianism is not of God.

I suggest you learn what it means to be born again vs what you think you have there. If the Almighty God had indeed been living on the inside of you, you would not have cared whether people thought you a homosexual or not. Mater of fact, such things would mean nothing to do if God indeed lived inside of you back then.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Time / 13 Days To Go... / Tithing : A Scriptural Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.