Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality (2238 Views)

Shocking: ''i Never Dreamt I Would Be President After Being A Pastor All My Life / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Daviddson(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
I do not claim to believe this story completely, but there's every possibility it happened. But people who have always chosen not to believe in supernatural happenings would still pass it off as sleep disorder. If you think Africans are the only ones who believe in the existence/power of voodoo, then you're very unlearned! Or you think all those American movies featuring Zombies, blood-sucking, flying, unkillable creatures, and other horror depictions were written just from figments of imagination and do not occur in reality?
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by princetom1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Daviddson:
I do not claim to believe this story completely, but there's every possibility it happened. But people who have always chosen not to believe in supernatural happenings would still pass it off as sleep disorder. If you think Africans are the only ones who believe in the existence/power of voodoo, then you're very unlearned! Or you think all those American movies featuring Zombies, blood-sucking, flying, unkillable creatures, and other horror depictions were written just from figments of imagination and do not occur in reality?

If u belive this story, u will belive this too... Am just typing this without touching my phone... In fact, am using my mind to type this nau.. . I hope no mistake in my typing?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by princetom1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
sorextee:
Op come ND see, I called its saying incorrect.. U sure say u dey talk true?? undecided

Na only u waka come? Mr player.... Chei.. Lexusgs430 see all the number on this guy phone na SISI own... Guy, he he he
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by aoshi: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kelblaq:
No! it wasn't a multiple stage dream, after receiving the call i didn't go back to sleep coz i was afraid.
bro, so how did this end?
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Boland(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
aoshi:

Me sef dey observe.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
aoshi:

It's long story, i will try and open a new thread for it.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Smony: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Op if u finish ur nigeria film dream abeg jst tak anti-malaria n paracetamol e go hlp u, com bak ur real senses.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Kelblaq(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Smony:
Op if u finish ur nigeria film dream abeg jst tak anti-malaria n paracetamol e go hlp u, com bak ur real senses.
Lol, how wish say na film.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by sonofthunder: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kelblaq:
It's long story, i will try and open a new thread for it.
please quote me when you do that.
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by karli4nia(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
@ OP pls when was the last time you travelld to your village..cos I think it the IYA AJE that appeared to you.. Maybe u have scores to settle with them... grin

But seriously..what u had was a lucid dream experience.. Meaning to wake up in your dream and realise u were dreaming. There is nothing to be scared abt. A few souls are that advanced to have such experiences.

Next time you have such lucid dream and a being appears to you in any form- to ensure your safety- conjure and expel it in the name of Christ and if it stays it means well...if it doesnt it its cld be evil. Its always important to ask sharp questions in such state
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by lollarj(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Its very possible.
But i know youre lying.
Send the screenshot of your call log.

1 Like

Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kelblaq:
I know that not every one here are going to believe me, even as am typing this now my hands are shaking, have been doing a lot of thinking since morning but it seems my brain is no longer functioning. Oh no! i don't want to run mad embarassed
So i had a dream last night, saw myself in a classroom jotting down something in a plain sheet of paper, at a point i stoped and said to myself "what am i doing here?" instantly i knew that i was dreaming, when i turned and look at the next person behind me, behold she is one of the most ugly girl have ever see in my life shocked

She was just busy writing, then the next thing i heard her said was " Why are you staring at me?" , I replied her that she is very ugly then she replied me saying it's because i was seeing her in my dream, that very moment i became frightened when i heard what she said.

Our next conversation-

ME - How do you know that i'm dreaming.

SHE - I don't know.

ME - Answer me now, if not am going to beat you.

SHE- (with tears) I'm sorry

ME- Oh stop that, i wasn't going to lay my hands on you, i was just kidding.

SHE- Can we be friends?

ME - How is that possible? You are just an illusion in my dream, so there is no way we can be friends

SHE - You really have a lot to learn

Immediately i woke up from sleep, it was 3:18AM when i checked the time.
The next thing i heard was my phone ringing, the number that was calling was a strange one, at first i didn't want to pick the call, but i did' '' yes i picked the call. cry
The voice on the other end was a girl's voice and she said " DON'T BE AFRAID, I'M THE UGLY GIRL YOU MEET IN YOUR DREAM, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN then the line went off instantly

My heart started pounding fast, I haven't sleep since then and i don't think that i can close my eyes this night.
I'm so freaked out right now cry

What should i do

Pardon my typos....

Is it a killer number
Re: Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality by Aladdin1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anti-religion Memes / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Corona Virus: TB Joshua Failed Prophecy Proves The Impotency Of Jehovah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.