Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,144 members, 7,845,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. (1212 Views)

Millions Of Nigerian Are Making Easy Money!come On, Here Is The Secrect / Millions Of Nigerian Are Making Easy Money 锛丆ome On锛宧ere Is The Secrect / Official Thread For All Nigerian Art Of War 3 Gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. by mikejose22: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Throw the color balls and break the bricks. Try to break as many color bricks as possible with the color ball.

Lets see how many bricks you can destroy?

Okpo Games Get it on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.okpogames.myballs

When a color brick touches the bottom, you lose just relax your Brain. Get additional Balls and make the highest score ever

Share and Enjoy Playing Okpo Games.

Re: I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. by mikejose22: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: I Challenge All Nigerian. Are You Ready?. by LucemFerre: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Next time be sensible enough to give a clue of your sh!t in the title...

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2018 In Portharcourt / Pls I Hope Pes 17 Won't Be Slow On My PC? / Uk Used Hacked Playstation 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.