Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66644 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
erenax:

You are contradicting yourself. They said he is the son of God and they said he is God. Which one is now the correct one between the two?
Not the way we use it normally. The Jews knew exactly what "Son of God" meant. They accused him of blasphemy. Reason he was stoned, tortured and killed.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MasterKim: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

THIS ARGUMENT IS STUPID AND FALLACIOUS. HOW DOES THIS PROVE THAT GOD DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION? YOU TOOK A BIBLE THAT THE SAME JESUS SAID YOUR FIRST LOVE IS TO LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART. IN THE SAME BIBLE ISRAEL ARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD, IF GOD CAN HAVE PEOPLE WHY CAN'T HE HAVE A RELIGION? undecided
Why should a perfect God have a set of people over another?
So d remaining tribes apart from Israel should go and die abi.

If God should love one tribe past another even if killing young kids from the other tribe to suit is chosen tribe, that means that God you're talking about is heartless and wicked and even very imperfect and flawed and that type of being is not worth calling God.

He(d God you're referring to) should have just wiped every other people away from the face of the earth since he despise and instead of suffering and killing them to please a chosen set of people

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
wrong, everybody in the world is involved in one philosophy or the other. without philosophies you are dead. question is are you in the right one. voodoo is a philosophy, materialism is one, get rich or die trying is a philosophy, womanizing is a philosophy etc etc. philosophy is what drives your spirit. its not an enclave of the rich. its like saying eating food is only for the rich

EXACTLY MY POINT. YOUR PHILOSOPHY LIKE OTHERS THERE ARE VERY STUPID. THAT'S WHY I SAID IT SHOULD ONLY BE SMART PEOPLE THAT START UP PHILOSOPHIES OR ENGAGE IN IT. CUZ DAFT PEOPLE ENTER PHILOSOPHY AND SPOIL IT. PHILOSOPHY IS SUBJECT THAT INVOLVES HIGHER REASONING AND SMART REASONING. YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT AS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF THE CRAP YOU SAID "ON THE MAJORITY"
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Wilgrea7(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
panpan:
I am neither trying to prove nor disprove the existence of hell, but from the op's illustrations, why are the devil and his angels immune to the fire?

nice observation.. the so called hell that was said to be created for the devil and his agents can't even burn the devil.. the picture illustrates a duo between God and devil to mess people up for all eternity
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
and again you dont know what philosophy is. you cant be good or poor in philosophy. philosophy just is.

what is the etymology of philosophy ?

WAIT O DID YOU JUST SAY YOU CAN'T BE GOOD OR POOR IN PHILOSOPHY? undecided ABEG WHAT IS THE AIM OF PHILOSOPHY? undecided
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

EXACTLY MY POINT. YOUR PHILOSOPHY LIKE OTHERS THERE ARE VERY STUPID. THAT'S WHY I SAID IT SHOULD ONLY BE SMART PEOPLE THAT START UP PHILOSOPHIES OR ENGAGE IN IT. CUZ DAFT PEOPLE ENTER PHILOSOPHY AND SPOIL IT. PHILOSOPHY IS SUBJECT THAT INVOLVES HIGHER REASONING AND SMART REASONING. YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT AS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FULL MEANING OF THE CRAP YOU SAID "ON THE MAJORITY"
and i repeat, everything in life is a philosophy. nobody starts up philosophies. there is nothing new under the sun. what has been is that which shall be. i feel like i am speaking to a kid here. how old are you if you dont mind me asking ? are you like 5 years old ?

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
MasterKim:

Why should a perfect God have a set of people over another?
So d remaining tribes apart from Israel should go and die abi.

If God should love one tribe past another even if killing young kids from the other tribe to suit is chosen tribe, that means that God you're talking about is heartless and wicked and even very imperfect and flawed and that type of being is not worth calling God.

He(d God you're referring to) should have just wiped every other people away from the face of the earth since he despise and instead of suffering and killing them to please a chosen set of people

YOU'RE JUMPING ABOUT. YOU SAID GOD DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION BY USING THE BIBLE TO PROVE IT AND THEN I USED THE SAME BIBLE TO PROVE THAT SINCE GOD HAS A PEOPLE HE CAN HAVE A RELIGION.

YOUR POINTS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. ARE YOU ATTACKING HIS EXISTENCE OR HIS BENEVOLENCE? undecided
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

WAIT O DID YOU JUST SAY YOU CAN'T BE GOOD OR POOR IN PHILOSOPHY? undecided ABEG WHAT IS THE AIM OF PHILOSOPHY? undecided
ahh i see where you err. you think philosophy is a degree program in the university ? just how there are courses for cookery but eating has existed from the beginning of time. you cant be good at eating. you just eat. just how you cant be good at philosophy. it just is. you just plug into whichever one suits you

3 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by 9inches(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Engryagulam:
Eternity is real,
Heaven is real,
Hell is real,

Believe in God Almighty as the creator of all, believe in all his prophets sent to humanity including Jesus and follow his commands. That's what it takes to be a believer. .

Have it in mind that HE is omnipotent and doesn't need a helper, Has no Son except that all of us are his creatures including the most Powerful prophets: Jesus, Moses, Abraham and Muhammad (SAW)
Do you believe in Jesus and follow His commands?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
and i repeat, everything in life is a philosophy. nobody starts up philosophies. there is nothing new under the sun. what has been is that which shall be. i feel like i am speaking to a kid here. how old are you if you dont mind me asking ? are you like 5 years old ?

SO IF EVERYTHING LIFE IS A PHILOSOPHY THEN YOU'RE A FOOL TO SAY THAT THERE ARE NO GOOD OR POOR PHILOSOPHIES. IF YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND PHILOSOPHY WHICH IS QUITE CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE THAT FOR EVERY ACTION OR THOUGHT THERE IS A CAUSE. SO WHAT WE BELIEVE TODAY DIDN'T COME FOR PEOPLE. YOU SAID CHRISTIAN RELIGION WAS MADE BY MAN DIDN'T IT START FROM SOMEONE OR SOME PEOPLE. DUDE COMOT HERE undecided
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MasterKim: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU'RE JUMPING ABOUT. YOU SAID GOD DOESN'T HAVE A RELIGION BY USING THE BIBLE TO PROVE IT AND THEN I USED THE SAME BIBLE TO PROVE THAT SINCE GOD HAS A PEOPLE HE CAN HAVE A RELIGION.

YOUR POINTS DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE. ARE YOU ATTACKING HIS EXISTENCE OR HIS BENEVOLENCE? undecided
I'm not using the Bible to justify anything.
"Jesus said" does that mean I've quoted the Bible, did I give reference of any chapter or verse.
If I had quoted, I'd have said "......" John 5;11 but I didn't
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO IF EVERYTHING LIFE IS A PHILOSOPHY THEN YOU'RE A FOOL TO SAY THAT THERE ARE NO GOOD OR POOR PHILOSOPHIES. IF YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND PHILOSOPHY WHICH IS QUITE CLEAR THAT YOU DON'T, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT EVERYTHING HAS A CAUSE THAT FOR EVERY ACTION OR THOUGHT THERE IS A CAUSE. SO WHAT WE BELIEVE TODAY DIDN'T COME FOR PEOPLE. YOU SAID CHRISTIAN RELIGION WAS MADE BY MAN DIDN'T IT START FROM SOMEONE OR SOME PEOPLE. DUDE COMOT HERE undecided
its all relative. whats good for you may be bad for me. some people are allergic to nuts but some are not. you plug in where you fit in. but ultimately ? you want to align your philosophies with the ways of the BIBLE wink
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
ahh i see where you err. you think philosophy is a degree program in the university ? just how there are courses for cookery but eating has existed from the beginning of time. you cant be good at eating. you just eat. just how you cant be good at philosophy. it just is. you just plug into whichever one suits you

WRONG AGAIN. YOU CAN HAVE GOOD AND POOR PHILOSOPHIES BECAUSE SOME ARE MORE DISADVANTAGEOUS THAN ADVANTAGEOUS. EATING HAS EXISTED BUT WHAT YOU EAT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD. PHILOSOPHY EXISTS SO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN CAN BE GOOD OR POOR. BABA REASON!
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

WRONG AGAIN. YOU CAN HAVE GOOD AND POOR PHILOSOPHIES BECAUSE SOME ARE MORE DISADVANTAGEOUS THAN ADVANTAGEOUS. EATING HAS EXISTED BUT WHAT YOU EAT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD. PHILOSOPHY EXISTS SO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN CAN BE GOOD OR POOR. BABA REASON!
RUBBISH. communism is working perfectly well for china while capitalism is working perfectly well for america. These are philosophies. its all relative. what works for A will not necessarily work for B.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
its all relative. whats good for you may be bad for me. some people are allergic to nuts but some are not. you plug in where you fit in. but ultimately ? you want to align your philosophies with the ways of the BIBLE wink

I HAVE DEBUNKED YOUR IGNORANT CLAIM THAT PHILOSOPHY DOESN'T START FROM SOMEONE. THE MISTAKE YOU NOVICES AND NEWBIES MAKE IS TO HOLD ON TO A TINY PART OF A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT AND IGNORE OTHER PARTS OF THAT SCHOOL THOUGHT AND OTHER SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT. RELATIVITY HAS NEVER BEEN AN EXCUSE TO BE UNREASONABLE
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
MasterKim:

I'm not using the Bible to justify anything.
"Jesus said" does that mean I've quoted the Bible, did I give reference of any chapter or verse.
If I had quoted, I'd have said "......" John 5;11 but I didn't

YOU MUST NOT QUOTE. YOU REFERENCED HIM. SO IT'S THE SAME THING
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hakeem12(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Demigods666:

Different things. You go to the other side of life.

Everything in this existence is made in two.
Hmm, how exactly do you do that? The astral stuff
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I HAVE DEBUNKED YOUR IGNORANT CLAIM THAT PHILOSOPHY DOESN'T START FROM SOMEONE. THE MISTAKE YOU NOVICES AND NEWBIES MAKE IS TO HOLD ON TO A TINY PART OF A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT AND IGNORE OTHER PARTS OF THAT SCHOOL THOUGHT AND OTHER SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT. RELATIVITY HAS NEVER BEEN AN EXCUSE TO BE UNREASONABLE
philosophies are spiritual programs that are programmed into all spirits by GOD. then you sync into it and pull out the one that works for you. man did not create any philosophies. you starting to sound re-tarded bro
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MasterKim: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU MUST NOT QUOTE. YOU REFERENCED HIM. SO IT'S THE SAME THING

Na oyinbo dey worry u jare
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
RUBBISH. communism is working perfectly well for china while capitalism is working perfectly well for america. These are philosophies. its all relative. what works for A will not necessarily work for B.

ARE YOU HIGH? undecided THIS IS ONE OF MANY EXAMPLES. AND THE WORST PART IS THAT IT WEAKLY SUPPORTS YOUR CASE. CUZ IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW WELL IT'S WORKING. I SEE YOU IGNORED THE REST CUZ YOUR REASONING IS UP TO IT. I'M BEGINNING TO SEE YOUR A NOVICE AND ANOTHER STUPID REMARK FROM YOU I WILL LEAVE YOU IN YOUR FOLLY AND MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE wink grin
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
philosophies are spiritual programs that are programmed into all spirits by GOD. then you sync into it and pull out the one that works for you. man did not create any philosophies. you starting to sound re-tarded bro

ARE SPIRITUAL WHAT? undecided SO CARS PLANES CHEMICALS ARE ALL SPITITUAL PROGRAMS BY GOD THAT MAN SYNCED INTO IT AND PULLED OUT. HAHAHAHAHA YOU DAFT MAN. YOU DAFT grin
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

ARE YOU HIGH? undecided THIS IS ONE OF MANY EXAMPLES. AND THE WORST PART IS THAT IT WEAKLY SUPPORTS YOUR CASE. CUZ IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW WELL IT'S WORKING. I SEE YOU IGNORED THE REST CUZ YOUR REASONING IS UP TO IT. I'M BEGINNING TO SEE YOUR A NOVICE AND ANOTHER STUPID REMARK FROM YOU I WILL LEAVE YOU IN YOUR FOLLY AND MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE wink grin
and i repeat, philosophies are spiritual programs. how well they work depends on the discipline of those adhering to them. eg in nigeria the philosophy of democracy is not working because nigerians are undisciplined. i believe dictatorship will work better here
Re: Eternity Is Real! by ibnzubair(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

the devil actually think he can turn all men away from God at the time given to him if he can then he wins but that is not going to happen cause God said so

And by the number of souls either gets?
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
MasterKim:

Na oyinbo dey worry u jare

HEHE IT'S TRUE BRO. FOR THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED HIM MEANS YOU FEEL HIS HELPFUL IN YOUR ARGUMENT AND I ONLY WENT DOWN THAT SAME PATH WITH YOU BUT THIS TIME I CAME WITH A TORCH LIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE PROPERLY
Re: Eternity Is Real! by danigbo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have decided to follow JESUS. MY LORD AND SAVIOUR.
No turning back. ...No turning back !
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
and i repeat, philosophies are spiritual programs. how well they work depends on the discipline of those adhering to them. eg in nigeria the philosophy of democracy is not working because nigerians are undisciplined. i believe dictatorship will work better here

I HAVE DEBUNKED THIS DAFT CLAIM
Re: Eternity Is Real! by MasterKim: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

HEHE IT'S TRUE BRO. FOR THE FACT THAT YOU MENTIONED HIM MEANS YOU FEEL HIS HELPFUL IN YOUR ARGUMENT AND I ONLY WENT DOWN THAT SAME PATH WITH YOU BUT THIS TIME I CAME WITH A TORCH LIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE PROPERLY
Okay sir. U don win
Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
MasterKim:

Okay sir. U don win

NEXT TIME, REASON BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY REASON INTELLIGENTLY wink
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

ARE SPIRITUAL WHAT? undecided SO CARS PLANES CHEMICALS ARE ALL SPITITUAL PROGRAMS BY GOD THAT MAN SYNCED INTO IT AND PULLED OUT. HAHAHAHAHA YOU DAFT MAN. YOU DAFT grin
yes all these are spiritual programs. what is happening now is that there are more solar flares from the sun meaning the human spirit is getting more activated and we are entering into the age of enlightenment. when solar flares reduce intelligence reduces and people fall back into the dark ages. so all these things you see have always been around, its just that we fell into the dark ages but now we are climbing out of it. the construction of the pyramids and sphinx etc ? that was the atlantean age of enlightenment 6000 years ago. this planet operates in cyclical seasons of enlightenment and then dark ages. whats my point ? nothing new under the sun. GOD controls all wisdom knowledge and understanding

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

I HAVE DEBUNKED THIS DAFT CLAIM
you sound unenlightened. how old are you again bro ? like 3
Re: Eternity Is Real! by bahaushe1: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Indeed Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) is coming soon. He will descend to the earth when the false Messiah appear. He will fight and kill the false Messiah. He will denounce ALL those that worshipped him and will accept nothing from anybody other than Islam.

He will die and be given Islamic funeral after gathering large number of followers.

A cool braze will then cover the surface of the earth and take along with it righteous people (Muslims).

The disbelievers will then be left alone on earth and on them the FINAL HOUR will fall.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Hakeem12(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
I kind of agree with this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.