Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,285 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

“I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored (691 Views)

Am Coming To Nigeria And I Will Sacrifice Everything For Biafrans–nnamdi Kanu / "You Can Not Arrest Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Sacrifice My Life – Asari Dokubo / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by biggie12(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has in an interview, reiterated that any attempt to…

Read » “I will sacrifice anything including my family to ensure Biafra is restored” – Nnamdi Kanu on YNaija

Get thousands of free final year project topics and materials sorted by subject to help with your research

http://biggiezone..com.ng/2017/09/i-will-sacrifice-anything-including-my.html?m=1

Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by AnaCheks(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Including your family shocked, is your wife aware of this statement?
Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by brandonobi(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2017
good to know
Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by eagleccentric(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Sacrifice your british passport first. Bring it out and burn it publicly. Plus that of your wife and children. Bring them all back to Biafraland and then renounce your british citizenship then I will know you are talking business. I may even consider joining biafra sef..
Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by zoedew: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
eagleccentric:
Sacrifice your british passport first. Bring it out and burn it publicly. Plus that of your wife and children. Bring them all back to Biafraland and then renounce your british citizenship then I will know you are talking business. I may even consider joining biafra sef..

#beyondrhetorics
Mandela refused to leave the prison until he went from prison to palace. Burn the bridge behind and folks will know there, indeed, ain't no going back!
Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2017
eagleccentric:
You mean the one seized by your zoo government? Be sensible for once Biko!

2 Likes

Re: “I Will Sacrifice Anything Including My Family To Ensure Biafra Is Restored by eagleccentric(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You mean the one seized by your zoo government? Be sensible for once Biko!

Then start with the unseized ones na??

(1) (Reply)

See More Photos Of The 'famous' Former Local Government Chairman / Professional Mourner Advertises His Service Online, Shares Price List / Gen. Sanni Abacha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.