Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

North Korea Warns Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Warns Nigeria (8506 Views)

Again, IMF Warns Nigeria Against Rising Debts / MURIC Warns Nigeria's Christians: Don't Fall For Trump's Bait To Divide Nigeria / 5.5 Billion Dollar Foreign Loan: Your Debt Profile Is Rising - IMF Warns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Isreal can certainly match North Korea. Isreal is a very much merciless nation that has lived amongst enemies for centuries and yet thrived. A war with North Korea and Isreal would be fought in the skies with supersonic jets-which Isreal has more and ICBM-which North Korea hasn't even perfected. Even NK can't dare India, Pakistan talkless of isreal.

Please mr! tell us the year the present Israel was formed ? cos you said they've lived for centuries amongst enemies.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
lol this is really funny ooooo grin grin grin

Make somebody tell that boy that we have awon IYA Mi that can fly from anywhere that anybody can't even see oooo..... don't underrate my country Because if elder reach where there is fear he is going to fear oooo we may not have atomic bomb or missile but I know there is something we have that they won't know

so they should stop Fumble for here oooooo
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Go and read about the six days war of 1967 and the war between Isreal against Egypt, Syria and I think Lebanon then you would understand the might of Isreal. Some of the best US defense technologies are built in collaboration with Isreal. Lastly, Isreal does not have the political correctness of US. if any nation messes with Isreal now that would be the end of that nation. I would comment much on a ground assault considering the size of isreals army but a naval or aerial battle would give isreal an was win.
Do not forget isreal has over 200 nuclear weapons and one of the best cyber offense in d world.

It is obvious that you have been seriously brainwashed by the propaganda you hear on CNN....Israel is powerful no doubt but not as much as you are made to believe I CNN...Iran has been begging US to allow them and Israel test power for years but Israel won't dare take the challenge....wihout U.S forget Israel still na learner for where NK dey...
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Efewestern: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

It is obvious that you have been seriously brainwashed by the propaganda you hear on CNN....Israel is powerful no doubt but not as much as you are made to believe I CNN...Iran has been begging US to allow them and Israel test power for years but Israel won't dare take the challenge....wihout U.S forget Israel still na learner for where NK dey...

leave that guy.. he still think we are in the era of Solomon and David.

if not for US isreal would have been trashed out.. to even compare isreal with NK is somehow.

Even with all the sanction NK are still producing chemical weapons.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
[sub][/sub]
Intrepid01:

Efewestern
Isreal fought six arab nations in 1967 and won in six days crippling the entire Egyptian air force within hours. The Egyptians thought it was a fluke like you do and laid siege against isreal again from the south(Sinai) in 1973 while Syria laid siege from the North and Isreal cleared their doubt within three days decimating both Syrian and Egyptian armed forces. As you may not know Egypt has the 10th largest military of 500,000 standing army and reserves in hundreds of thousands yet they have never won Isreal in any conflict.

As per Iran, Isreal has never been afraid of Iran. When Yasser Arafat was murdered most likely by Isreal why didn't Iran invade Isreal?

When Isreal killed Iranian Nuclear Scientists in a car explosion why did Iran not invade?

When Isreal used cyber attack to plant viruses in Iranian systems to slow progress on nuclear ambitions why didn't Iran invade?

USA though ally of Isreal has never fought the battle of Isreal. Not even in 1967 and would most likely not do so so as not to offend the GCC allies or the Arab league. So a war with Isreal leaves Isreal outnumbered but even at that the Iranians know Iranians know how brutal Isreal can be and would not dare.

8 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

Please mr! tell us the year the present Israel was formed ? cos you said they've lived for centuries amongst enemies.
Of course the UN charter recognizing Isreal as a state was in 1945. But of course Isreal has existed for thousands of years on its historical lands and has thrived despite the hostilities it has witnessed for centuries.

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by onward4life(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
We go scatter them taya

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by victorioushands: 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Any man who takes upon himself the name "the supreme leader" will end shamefully.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by victorioushands: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

..Iran has been begging US to allow them and Israel test power for years but Israel won't dare take the challenge....wihout U.S forget Israel still na learner for where NK dey...

Your points make no sense. You are a toddler to history and facts.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
victorioushands:

Your points make no sense. You are a toddler to history and facts.
G

Lool .....it's only take a toddler to recognise another. But take note toddler, you're wrong about this, as usual I believe.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by holatin(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:
lol this is really funny ooooo grin grin grin

Make somebody tell that boy that we have awon IYA Mi that can fly from anywhere that anybody body can't see oooo..... don't underrated my country Because if elder reach where there is fear he is going to fear oooo we may not have atomic bomb or missile but I know there is something we have that they won't know

so they should stop Fumble for here oooooo
hmmmmm awon aje ti binu
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by initiate: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Intrepid01:

CNN is actually anti Israel

CNN is against anybody that Trump supports
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
There are more pressing issues. Mtchewww... angry
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by agadez007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
ziggyzee:
Nigerians have been warned against mocking the Supreme leader or they pay heavily. Be guided!
Please brother North Korea

Its Either Ghana or Cameroun or even Togolese that mocked you not Nigeria,we Nigerians respect you guys alot,you know the same we Cant tell you guys apart from the chinese and japanese that is the same way your men couldnt tell it was Ghanains Insulting you

thanks for you listenage

1 Like

Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
initiate:

CNN is actually anti Israel

CNN is against anybody that Trump supports

OMG!.....did you just say that...even a child knows that isn't true.....

I know you don't know, but learn this now....CNN is not only pro-Israel, it is owned by a Jewish-American (please check Google b4 you challenge this) and they are the major tool used by AIPAC (you can check this as well) to promote Zionist movement (the real group that call the shots in Israeli Govt)
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by MasterKim: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Statsocial:

Go and read about the six days war of 1967 and the war between Isreal against Egypt, Syria and I think Lebanon then you would understand the might of Isreal. Some of the best US defense technologies are built in collaboration with Isreal. Lastly, Isreal does not have the political correctness of US. if any nation messes with Isreal now that would be the end of that nation. I would comment much on a ground assault considering the size of isreals army but a naval or aerial battle would give isreal an was win.
Do not forget isreal has over 200 nuclear weapons and one of the best cyber offense in d world.
With the help of the western power bro
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Gwazah(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Were you able to take Cameroon down over Bakassi?
Bakassi matter was a peaceful resolution, it wasnt a war matter. Beside Gowon made a treaty with them during Biafran war, so it was just a fulfillment or an agreement.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Erums(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Whats buhati doing abt this?
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by dobekey(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
no be only warn nah warmer

abeg parboil rice make i chop
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by ahkenaten(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
lol...lmao who even brought up israel and north korea loool they are not at all in Israel's league. lol maybe because of the loudness of kim jung un. they thought they were a very powerful nation. that guy proving points and explaining reasons why israel is bigger should save his energy. such comparison is even wrong. lol. north korea that can't power its entire country effectively. lol. let all arabian nations converge again as usual and fight Israel. like they always do, they will be decimated as usual( i guess they got tired of israeli ass whooping) grin
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by stev120(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
AFRICA OUR ABLAGATABLA

before oyibo think about aircraft we done get our witch craft. ..They land for airport we land any were. .

before they think about going to other planet. .We done they go the world of the spirit Tey Tey. ..

before they think about YouTube
we done they done they download am for clay pot were contain water. .no charge of mb...

before they think about marine engineer ..
mami water Don dey

say African ...
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by kaykaymcb(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Efewestern:

can isreal dare Indian?

Pakistan are not on the same league with North Korea. It will be genocide.

Forget those hype about isreal, without US isreal can't stand NK, I even doubt if isreal can match Egypt.
Go and do your research bro...Israel won a war in 5 days against nations
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Karleb(m): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
So the guy is suffering from insecurity? undecided
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by emmayayodeji(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gwazah:
Let him try first!
if he is bursting of his stockpiles missiles we are confident of our African juju, we are gonna take him down period.

See didinrin

Which juju?
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin
bring it on fat Bleep
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
holatin:
hmmmmm awon aje
ti binu

Pls don't call me that ooo grin grin
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
You have no idea what Israel is capable of doing. A little research will be helpful.
Efewestern:
No African country can stand North Korea, not even countries from middle east e. g[b] isreal[/b].

I don't believe this news, but if this is true, then they are just blabbing, US are just waiting for a perfect time to strike and if they touch Nigeria or any US territory like Guam, then watch as they burn North Korea to the ground.

IN ALL THAT TWITTER HANDLE IS FAKE
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by Efewestern: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
You have no idea what Israel is capable of doing. A little research will be helpful.

oga stop the hyping, Isreal can't stand North Korea, isreal is not even among top strongest country, we are not talking of The Bible here.

enough of isreal this, isreal that, apart from the Arab war which other war have they fought with big nations?, una go just they blab upandan.

Isreal should try NK na, let's see if they won't see hell, unless US come for their aid.
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by holatin(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

Pls don't call me that ooo grin grin
eyin Iya, don't deny your status now.
I hail you
aje - the only one capable of eating an unborn baby in the womb.
I hail you ma'am
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by chidekings(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Efewestern:

oga stop the hyping, Isreal can't stand North Korea, isreal is not even among top strongest country, we are not talking of The Bible here.

enough of isreal this, isreal that, apart from the Arab war which other war have they fought with big nations?, una go just they blab upandan.

Isreal should try NK na, let's see if they won't see hell, unless US come for their aid.

U even naive on the matter u argue. Read more bro
Re: North Korea Warns Nigeria by chicoMX(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Efewestern:

can isreal dare Indian?

Pakistan are not on the same league with North Korea. It will be genocide.

Forget those hype about isreal, without US isreal can't stand NK, I even doubt if isreal can match Egypt.

Without Russia and China, Nk nor be really a big threat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Bukola Saraki Is Not Yoruba, Then Bishop David Oyedepo Is Also Not Yoruba / Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze #endsars Promoters’ Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.