Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? (18452 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by gawu1: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Very useless question
What made that simple question useless?
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
kynbasil01:
actually this idiots below from waste land are the real pigs
No be him talk am na.Na nnmadi kanu himself called you guy pigs...infact he also called your women prostitutesgrin,

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxggrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by PStacks(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They Hate APC Governors But Love PDP Governors.....They Hate Okorocha But Support Wike...

They Wanted PDP To Continue In 2015.....

They Hate APC Politicians From South East But Defend PDP Politicians From South East With Their Bloods.....

The Hate All APC Politicians From South West But Love PDP Politicians like Fayose, Bode George , FFK....

They Love Governor Dankwamba, Sule Lamido From The North But Hate APC Governors In The Region...

because PDP Is the very problem of Nigeria.

IPOB gathered more steam after PDP lost to APC.

Believe me. If it were GEJ Still in charge, there would have been no IPOB Today.. lets simply say IPOB is PDP recourse to lossing out in a free and fair election.

after Ali Modu sheriff and Makarfi washed their dirty linen in the public and dragged themselves in the mud, they wanted to use Dangote as tissue paper to clean their mess as nominating him as PDP presidential flag bearer for 2019 elections. They think Billionaires are mumu's like them. Dangote came out to distance himself from PDP hereby distancing himself from IPOB.

I have said it time and again.. PDP would be the sacrificial sallah ram slaughtered for Nigerias Stability.

Death to PDP Is death to IPOB..

Mathematically PDP equal to IPOB..

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Lloydfather(m): 10:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

You are only confirming the OP standgrin

meaning when PDP gain power biafra will die a natural deathgrin

PDP dey use Igbosgrin
NK started his agitation during Gej pdp era

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by FoolishBoy419: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where Are THe Pigs, to come and lick Urine.. cool cool

Hahaha
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2017
gawu1:

What made that simple question useless?
When there delusion is exposed,there empty chestbeat and mouth busted with facts,figures and evidences,they resort into insults or posting of ewedu or demola ajayi picturegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Lloydfather(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Basic123:

IPOBgrin. IPOBgrin. IPOBgrin

OBJ,=bribed the national assembly with 50 million naira for 3rd term,..a scam called 2005 confab

GEJ, =Mr stealing is not corruption itself.Supervised dasuki and allyson madueke monumental embezzlement and a scam called 2014 conference.Also jonah jang 16>19 of ameachi crooner

YARADUA, =Admitted that the election that brought him in was a scam and couldn't reject the result and call for fresh election. also,treated GEJ with disdain by not handing over to him as acting president when need be.

ATIKU, =not a PDP member,a political prostitutes and Halliburton scandal crooner

SAMBO,=The most clueless and dumbest VP ever.He was telling the northerners at the campaign that osinbajo will Christianize Nigeria

IWALA=she is not a politician.However also supervised GEJ looting!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
allegations without fact. Keep deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
NK started his agitation during Gej pdp era
And Igbos then see more reason to support him when GEJ PDP loss.
its a well orchestrated scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by sokera: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
u are quoting me now courtesy of PDP achievement. I can import with at least a 1000usd without depending to buy from one India company, its also pdp achievement and many more.
let me help you , 24 hours electricity? Free Education , good roads ,best infrastructures in the world , cheap Food through funding agriculture and quality means of transportation. You can list yours now but anything apart from what I list is not genuine... So don't bother to list
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
allegations without fact. Keep deceiving ur self
A deluded human being will not see that facts when it exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by unohbethel(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2017
PStacks:

because PDP Is the very problem of Nigeria.

Believe me. If it were GEJ Still in charge, there would have been no IPOB Today.. lets simply say IPOB is PDP recourse to lossing out in a free and fair election.

after Ali Modu sheriff and Makarfi washed their dirty linen in the public and dragged themselves in the mud, they wanted to use Dangote as tissue paper to clean their mess as nominating him as PDP presidential flag bearer for 2019 elections. They think Billionaires are mumu's like them. Dangote came out to distance himself from PDP hereby distancing himself from IPOB.

I have said it time and again.. PDP would be the sacrificial sallah ram slaughtered for Nigerias Stability.

Death to PDP Is death to IPOB..

Mathematically PDP equal to IPOB..

see ur reasoning..
smh

i want u to answer this question :when was ipob formed?

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by obailala(m): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2017
99% of IPOB followers pledged support to IPOB after GEJ/PDP lost the 2015 election; the driving factor and origin of their hatred and disgust for Nigeria was the loss of their chosen candidate and the fact that their candidate lost because the other two big Nigerian tribes voted against their candidate. With all these, I suppose the reason behind the attachment of IPOB members with PDP is clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by burberry89(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
IPOB do not support the PDP rather majority from south east and south south do.
Like me i can lay my life for PDP, reason they have plans for Nigeria, though there may be some corrupt people among them, still they are far better than the APC who doesn't have any plan for Nigeria and also filled with corrupt people.

Can you tell me what the east has benefited under the 16 years of PDP government in Nigeria. East-west road Dem no do, 2nd niger bridge Dem no do, Dem do new rail line Dem no give una anything, federal appointments Na una get the least, Dem give u international airport any time 300 ppl spit for ground everywhere don dey flooded, river Niger serving so that vessels can reach onitsha n Asaba Dem start am dem no finish am chop the money. How many more do you want me to mention for you.

That's 16 years of pdp n in just 2 years of APC una wan kill una self. Wait make APC too use 16 years like pdp before u start to dey talk.

Until the east have their own regional party that it's so strong that all the political post from governors to senators to house of Rep to house assembly to local government chairman down to councillors r been occupied by this political party. That's when anybody can take you guys serious.

You said you don't want APC bcis it's a Hausa-Fulani n Yoruba party. Abeg is pdp a ibo party. Pdp is also Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba party. Ask yourself how many important post in pdp is an ibo man holding. Has pdp ever zoned its presidential slot to the east?

Make una call una self make APGA a very strong regional party just like aw the west made ACN and the north made CPC. that's y pdp was bin able to be defeated if they didn't form a strong regional party before merging pdp won't be defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tuniski: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
PDP is Igbos

And Igbos are PDP members

PDP is Creator of terrorist group like BH and Igbos

So the are blood brothers

Everything about the two are 5 & 6
Brainless! So pdp created Alqaeda, ISIS,Al-shabab ,Maitastine etc abi!

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by 4godsake: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
That's why you should understand that IPOB agitation isn't purely about successions or disintegration, but about a people not being given fair representation by the APC central government, if by this evening, Buhari exits the stage and his successor embrace the Igbos, IPOB will die a natural death like the OPC of 1998 /2000.

The call for Biafra is a metaphor.

You are a dreamer,fair representation when you did not give fair vote,you can eat your cake and have it.re align now or remain in political wilderness till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tuniski: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
burberry89:

Can you tell me what the east has benefited under the 16 years of PDP government in Nigeria. East-west road Dem no do, 2nd niger bridge Dem no do, Dem do new rail line Dem no give una anything, federal appointments Na una get the least, Dem give u international airport any time 300 ppl spit for ground everywhere don dey flooded, river Niger serving so that vessels can reach onitsha n Asaba Dem start am dem no finish am chop the money. How many more do you want me to mention for you.

That's 16 years of pdp n in just 2 years of APC una wan kill una self. Wait make APC too use 16 years like pdp before u start to dey talk.

Until the east have their own regional party that it's so strong that all the political post from governors to senators to house of Rep to house assembly to local government chairman down to councillors r been occupied by this political party. That's when anybody can take you guys serious.

You said you don't want APC bcis it's a Hausa-Fulani n Yoruba party. Abeg is pdp a ibo party. Pdp is also Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba party. Ask yourself how many important post in pdp is an ibo man holding. Has pdp ever zoned its presidential slot to the east?

Make una call una self make APGA a very strong regional party just like aw the west made ACN and the north made CPC. that's y pdp was bin able to be defeated if they didn't form a strong regional party before merging pdp won't be defeated.
Pdp is the ony truly nigerian party! Apc is a gang of hausa-fulani bigots and desperate yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by obailala(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2017
unohbethel:

see ur reasoning..
smh

The answer to the question you're indirectly asking is contained in the quote below.
PStacks:
IPOB existed before 2015 but only as an insignificant group despite all the preachings and threats from Kanu on Radio Biafra. 99% of IPOB's current followership pledged to the group after GEJ lost the 2015 election and the hitherto disregarded Nnamdi Kanu suddenly became a god...

In summary, IPOB is just a gathering of angry Jonathanians, hence why they're still deeply attached to anything PDP and hate anything APC (including core Igbo members) with a passion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by EmekaMD(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2017
So this trash made FP but they got my own post that even sensible hidden ba?

I will protest this Injustice.

We will not take it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by bkool7(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
IPOB do not support the PDP rather majority from south east and south south do.
Like me i can lay my life for PDP, reason they have plans for Nigeria, though there may be some corrupt people among them, still they are far better than the APC who doesn't have any plan for Nigeria and also filled with corrupt people.

We know the plans Pdp have for Nigerians but cant ahieve it in 16 years

Thank God , God pass them
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Eastfield1: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Seun lalasticlala. how did this make front page?

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by IamPatriotic(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
4godsake:

You are a dreamer,fair representation when you did not give fair vote,you can eat your cake and have it.re align now or remain in political wilderness till 2023.

If this is your definition of democracy and cohesion, I'm sorry we don't belong in the same lane, bye.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by burberry89(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
tuniski:

Pdp is the ony truly nigerian party! Apc is a gang of hausa-fulani bigots and desperate yorubas.

Kikikikikikikikikiki ��� how many post has pdp given to the east. Any party that wants to win presidential election all you need is to be a friend with the north and the west bcis they r d ones who dictate what happens in Nigeria.

Has pdp ever zoned its presidential slot to the east?

How many ibo politicians r holding important post in pdp

Just answer my simple questions.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by PStacks(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2017
unohbethel:

see ur reasoning..
smh

The Biafra idea has been even b4 ojukwu's manhood died but still lives on.. Heavens rest his soul and God forgive my mocking patience Jonathan wife of GEJ sponsor of modern day IPOB.

yoruba people have never denied Odua neither has Hausa denounced Arewa.. so Biafra is not a todays ideology just as Odua and Arewa arent todays ideaologies but why IPOB is a today thing is that it stemmed and gathered heat only after GEJ last lost elections in 2015.

I am not hausa, but lets face it. Hausa is Majority and in any Democracy, majority have their way and minority have their say..

Buhari will have his way while Nnamdi kanu can only talk.

add all the Biafran state put together they arent upto Kaduna and kano combined..

so I am sorry for biafrans.. you will only shed more blood of yoyr kinsmen and nothing will happen as nobody would account for you. Ask your forefathers present during the Biafra civil war. .. there was starvation famine and hunger and the igbos resorted to eating leaves. All leaves bcame attractive to igbos hence ugwu, okazie, oha, ofensala and co..

im just advicing

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tuniski: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2017
burberry89:

Kikikikikikikikikiki ��� how many post has pdp given to the east. Any party that wants to win presidential election all you need is to be a friend with the north and the west bcis they r d ones who dictate what happens in Nigeria.

Has pdp ever zoned its presidential slot to the east?

How many ibo politicians r holding important post in pdp

Just answer my simple questions.
That is not how to measure it. It is the sense of belonging and ownership people feel in a party not, some individual position! Only a PDP can make GEJ a minority ijaw man president. And only under pdp will an igbo man be president of nigeria. Pdp is the party of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tuniski: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2017
4godsake:

Brainless and hate filled! Nobody is wrong or be persecuted for his/her political choice!

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Nafizzey(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2017
grin
grin grin
NgeneUkwenu:
They Hate APC Governors But Love PDP Governors.....They Hate Okorocha But Support Wike...

They Hate APC Politicians From South East But Defend PDP Politicians From South East With Their Bloods.....

The Hate All APC Politicians From South West But Love PDP Politicians like Fayose, Bode George , FFK....

They Love Governor Dankwamba, Sule Lamido From The North But Hate APC Governors In The Region...
Nothing but the truth. God bless you..

We all know PDP are IPOB & IPOB are PDP!

grin
NgeneUkwenu:

Nothing but the truth. God bless you..

We all know PDP are IPOB & IPOB are PDP!
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by jjjjj2017: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
and mods pushed this on front page

shows how low nairaland has gone

i just pity seun
its a paid post, just tip mod like 5k or above and anything you created shall makes front page.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by burberry89(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2017
tuniski:

That is not how to measure it. It is the sense of belonging and ownership people feel in a party not, some individual position! Only a PDP can make GEJ a minority ijaw man president. And only under pdp will an igbo man be president of nigeria. Pdp is the party of nigerians.

Pdp didn't make Jonathan the president God and Nigerians did. Pdp knew that if they tell him to go after spending 2 years and choose a new presidential candidate it will cost them so much because ppl were waiting for them to treat him in a bad way so they can fight pdp back on his behalf at the pools. It's a simple political calculation. Jonathan got elected and he served the north for the whole 4 years and he forgot to settle his own pple. Pdp is indeed the party of Nigerian. Kilikikikikikiy broda u better wake up that in Nigeria's politics it all about the negotiating power of each region there is nothing like a party for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tuniski: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2017
burberry89:

Pdp didn't make Jonathan the president God and Nigerians did. Pdp knew that if they tell him to go after spending 2 years and choose a new presidential candidate it will cost them so much because ppl were waiting for them to treat him in a bad way so they can fight pdp back on his behalf at the pools. It's a simple political calculation. Jonathan got elected and he served the north for the whole 4 years and he forgot to settle his own pple. Pdp is indeed the party of Nigerian. Kilikikikikikiy broda u better wake up that in Nigeria's politics it all about the negotiating power of each region there is nothing like a party for Nigerians.
Remove God from this cos all affairs of men are of God. God won't come down and make GEJ president pdp did.
Wake up PDP is the only party of nigerians. Apc Is trying to be another party of nigerians which will be good for the nation. Politics world over is all about negotiations and perception it is not a nigerian thing. Please expand your horizon.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by simoholic: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2017
ipob doesn't support any party in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by nazzy1908: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
That is their problem Nigeria must remain one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Why APC Leadership Nullified Party’s Gubernatorial Primaries' - Anambra APC / Soludo Appoints 20 Commissioners / Joe Igbokwe Berates APC For Not Zoning The Party Chairmanship To The Southeast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.