Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? (18457 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Zico5(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Believe me there is nothing like agitation in their calendar. Biafra is just a cover up, what's troubling them is greed and that's why the federal government should treat them as outcasts. Is there anything good in Wike or FFK. That's why u should know that Biafra is fraud. What they want is to own everything in the system and call them their own. U hate Fulani and Hausa yet u want to die in their cities. U called Lagos no man's land and u are holding tightly unto Aba. They are just ingrate looking for cheap attention. I pray they totally stop election in Anambra and see how they will survive.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by shezy(f): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2017
IPOB123london:

jokers talking in their dream

only in the zoo

we are talking about no election in Biafra land the zoo will always be zoo

ndi ara
the country that you stay u call it a Zoo? If it's not even your country,you don't have the right to call it a zoo. I don't post on Dis ipob, afonja and arewa stuff but calling any country a zoo it's not Christian of you.call each other whatever you like but don't call everyone in Nigeria an animal including your self.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Okeikpu:
Biafra is here to stay
No human being can stop it
Except PDP or GEJ led governmentgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
shezy:
the country that you stay u call it a Zoo? If it's not even your country,you don't have the right to call it a zoo. I don't post on Dis ipob, afonja and arewa stuff but calling any country a zoo it's not Christian of you.call each other whatever you like but don't call everyone in Nigeria an animal including your self.thanks.
IGBO Christians are not true Christians,they are jewish.You can expose them by creating a pastor Adeboye thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2017
ba7man:
Anyone that relies on that pictorial representation to arrive at a conclusion is merely existing and not living.

Your point being ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by seunmsg(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
IPOB do not support the PDP rather majority from south east and south south do.
Like me i can lay my life for PDP, reason they have plans for Nigeria, though there may be some corrupt people among them, still they are far better than the APC who doesn't have any plan for Nigeria and also filled with corrupt people.

Mention five good person in PDP?
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They Hate APC Governors But Love PDP Governors.....They Hate Okorocha But Support Wike...

They Wanted PDP To Continue In 2015.....

They Hate APC Politicians From South East But Defend PDP Politicians From South East With Their Bloods.....

The Hate All APC Politicians From South West But Love PDP Politicians like Fayose, Bode George , FFK....

They Love Governor Dankwamba, Sule Lamido From The North But Hate APC Governors In The Region...

This she male again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Stevez32(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Ipob support Pdp. Bokoharam support Apc

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by younglleo: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 Rule2
comon shuuu...!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Yakson09: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2017
dem dey work for pdp nw.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Promismike(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where Are THe Pigs, to come and lick Urine.. cool cool
you speak against hate speech but just like your president and his party you vomit hate speech like dogs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Stevez32:
Ipob support Pdp. Bokoharam support Apc

Azazi blames Boko Haram attacks on PDP -
Channels TV

https://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

some weeks after PDP plotted Gen azazi plane crash and he diedgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
Like me i can lay my life for PDP, reason they have plans for Nigeria, though there may be some corrupt people among them, still they are far better than the APC who doesn't have any plan for Nigeria and also filled with corrupt people.
i see, the plan they could not carry out for a good 16 yrs

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Promismike:
you speak against hate speech but just like your president and his party you vomit hate speech like dogs.
If we find out very well,you will be an IPOBgrin

IPOB=PDP simple!

Biafra is a PDP orchestrated scam.
That is why ekweremadu and Akpabio that are in the best position to move motion for biafra independence and have failed to do so are in good book of Igbos than Ngige and okorocha

Biafra will die natural death once GEJ become president againgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by sokera: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
hahahaha deep down your mind you know you are just deceiving yourself .. PDP have plans for Nigeria ? Please for the 16 years reign of PDP which of their plans succeeded? Be sincere with yourself oooooooo
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Lloydfather(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2017
seunmsg:

OBJ, GEJ, YARADUA, ATIKU, SAMBO, IWALA and many more
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
IPOB is PDP.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by sokera: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
seunmsg:

Fayose, Wike , Bode Goerge, FFK, and Gej ... hahahahah this question is very funny , I had to crack my brain to answer this question but I know I fail the answer sha but this is the best I can do .. PDP is dead for real

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by deedeedee1: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Because they hate buhari
You are right
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
IPOB are usually anti APC
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by sokera: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2017
We have to be sincere with ourselves, APC federal led Governments are trying their best , atleast the electricity is this country as improve and I know in two years time it will be better ... I have no regret for supporting Baba ....

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Lloydfather(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
hahahaha deep down your mind you know you are just deceiving yourself .. PDP have plans for Nigeria ? Please for the 16 years reign of PDP which of their plans succeeded? Be sincere with yourself oooooooo
u are quoting me now courtesy of PDP achievement. I can import with at least a 1000usd without depending to buy from one India company, its also pdp achievement and many more.

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by seunmsg(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:

OBJ and Atiku are not members of PDP currently. Even at that, there is nothing good about both of them. Yar'adua is late and no longer a member of PDP.

There is absolutely nothing good in GEJ, Sambo and Iwala. The three of them presided over the biggest heist in the history of Nigeria. In saner climes, the trio should be in jail right now.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Basic123: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Lloydfather:
IPOBgrin. IPOBgrin. IPOBgrin

OBJ,=bribed the national assembly with 50 million naira for 3rd term,..a scam called 2005 confab

GEJ, =Mr stealing is not corruption itself.Supervised dasuki and allyson madueke monumental embezzlement and a scam called 2014 conference.Also jonah jang 16>19 of ameachi crooner

YARADUA, =Admitted that the election that brought him in was a scam and couldn't reject the result and call for fresh election. also,treated GEJ with disdain by not handing over to him as acting president when need be.

ATIKU, =not a PDP member,a political prostitutes and Halliburton scandal crooner

SAMBO,=The most clueless and dumbest VP ever.He was telling the northerners at the campaign that osinbajo will Christianize Nigeria

IWALA=she is not a politician.However also supervised GEJ looting!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by kynbasil01: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where Are THe Pigs, to come and lick Urine.. cool cool
actually this idiots below from waste land are the real pigs

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by seunmsg(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
sokera:
Fayose, Wike , Bode Goerge, FFK, and Gej ... hahahahah this question is very funny , I had to crack my brain to answer this question but I know I fail the answer sha but this is the best I can do .. PDP is dead for real

There is no single good person in that party. It's a party of rogues, liars and charlatans.
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Sunnynwa: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They Hate APC Governors But Love PDP Governors.....They Hate Okorocha But Support Wike...

They Wanted PDP To Continue In 2015.....

They Hate APC Politicians From South East But Defend PDP Politicians From South East With Their Bloods.....

The Hate All APC Politicians From South West But Love PDP Politicians like Fayose, Bode George , FFK....

They Love Governor Dankwamba, Sule Lamido From The North But Hate APC Governors In The Region...

Lie from the pit of he'll. They have rechristened Dave Umahi of the PDP "Devil Umahi"

1 Like

Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by Lloydfather(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

i see, the plan they could not carry out for a good 16 yrs
at least they gave u a platform to express ur opinions. Nairaland is one
Re: Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? by shamack: 10:13am On Sep 03, 2017
bosco2017:
Ipob is non partisan howevervApc is evil party that is marginalising Biafrans and killing our people.

you better open ur mind to the truth,,,PDP dint marginalize biafrans?,,,yet the east has nothing, no good projects, no investments for the past years....yet the fools think APC is there problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Briefs Buhari On Economic Sustainability Plan (Photos) / Court Jude Agbaso’s Impeachment After Eight Years / Fayemi Lacks Integrity To Say The Truth – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.