Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Have A Question For Glo Data Subscribers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have A Question For Glo Data Subscribers (603 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For Glo Data Subscribers by leonard002(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
For those using GLO, I want to know if one can use the weekend plan of 3gb the same time with a normal monthly plan. Is it possible for them to only deduct from the weekend data during weekends and then continue with the normal plan after the weekend?
Re: I Have A Question For Glo Data Subscribers by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2017
That's the way it should nah. Your weekend data should be deducted during weekend. Only when you finish it up that they will start deducting from your normal data
Re: I Have A Question For Glo Data Subscribers by Lovetinz(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
leonard002:
For those using GLO, I want to know if one can use the weekend plan of 3gb the same time with a normal monthly plan. Is it possible for them to only deduct from the weekend data during weekends and then continue with the normal plan after the weekend?

YES.

(1) (Reply)

The New Apple Imac Pro 2017 Costs 5.1 Million Naira / Run Dual Whatsapp Accounts On The Same Phone. Free, Easy And Simple!! / Signs Of A Bad Phone Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.