Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (44151 Views)

Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by emeths: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Their children are somewhere chilling and enjoying themselves, while these fools are killing themselves for these polithiefian.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
When you see the way this people behave, you will return all glory to God for not finding yourself in there community. Olon

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by hatedisplace: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Don't generalize Africa to make yourself look good.I have never heard of any other country in Africa where people kidnap teenagers and force them to fall pregnant so they can make profit by selling babies
I am not making myself look good. Worse things happen in Africa in this 21st century. I repeat too many foolish people concentrated in one place.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by ramondinho(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Animals
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by goodmanjustice: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
The only industry the North exports

The only image the North presents to the world

Can anything good come out from the North.?

It is called "North', meaning nothing
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by luluman: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:
What a shame, the youths will never learn all because of 1k
It beats me how Kano youths are among the stuuuuupid youths after we have been sensitized that no Nigeria youth should go into violence for any politician again.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Leaders of tomorrow....No wonder the elders keep postponing the future of the "youths"...They are just not ready....smh
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
useless people fighting over those who dont give a fk about them.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by yeszee2: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
CastedDude:
It seems the political rift between the former governor and the present governor of Kano state has taken another shape. Here are some of the photos from recent bloody clash between supporters of former governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and his successor, Governor Umar Ganduje, in Kano state during the Sallah celebration.

Former Secretary to Kano State government, Dr Rabi”u Sulaiman Bichi and junior brother to Dr Rabi”u Musa Kwankwaso were among the scores injured yesterday following a clash between the supporters.

The injured have been taken to the hospital and are currently being treated.

Kwankwaso has been at loggerheads with his successor, Umar Ganduje.

In March last year, the leadership of the APC in Kano chapter had initiated moves to suspend him over what it termed anti-party activities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/kwankwaso-and-gov-ganduje-supporters-clash-in-kano.html
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by etebefia: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
edupedia:

....recently at your Ozubulu....13 people dead and many more injured as we see here....whether by politicians or by greedy drug lords death is death...since no life was lost in kano which one is worse u IPOB zombie?....Olodo....
and who says the killing is all about power/leadership tussle? if you think it it please tell us who and who are involved. @ bolded, I can see you have already started name calling.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Idiots! See them proudly displaying the trophies of their stupidity. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by luluman: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

This is the problem I hav with you guys, few people that didn't even made up .05% of the northern population will commit a crime and you guys will blame a whole region for it. No one from the north has ever blamed the south for rituals, baby factories, kidnapping, badoo gang, militants, drug trafficking, human trafficking, yahoo, prostitution etc
If you have not seen a generalized case say so, but don't say no one has blamed the South.I have seen several of such generalised cases, the entire Nigeria is guilty of this so don't edge out.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by desmond2pk: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
No wonder they are called zombies

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

This is the problem I hav with you guys, few people that didn't even made up .05% of the northern population will commit a crime and you guys will blame a whole region for it. No one from the north has ever blamed the south for rituals, baby factories, kidnapping, badoo gang, militants, drug trafficking, human trafficking, yahoo, prostitution etc
It always surprise me the kind of hatred the have for North, recently a gang of useless nd hopeless Southerners murdered soldiers, nd later the took revenge, none from the North throw provocative word against the south, but imergine just political crisis no record of death, they r already on the net showing their illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by barinedan(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Thank God they are all apc members, bubu please call your boys to order before I lose my temper

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by laliga01: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Thus, illiteracy is a “disease” that can last for generations.

Only fools fight over politician.

I never knew this Nigga get small sense... am so amazed.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
JUST LOOK AT HOW HUNGRY AND UNKEPT THEY ARE, AND THOSE THEY ARE DYING FOR DRIVE AROUND IN CONVOYS I WONDER WHEN PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE COMMON SENSE

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by menstrualpad: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
NorthSide:

You are also guilty... Because only one person commented and here you are referring to the bulk of southerners

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by pole: 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hrhaha some even use hammer knack nonsense commot 4 others eye

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Yahnur(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's a great shame for you as one root.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
i wish all this northerners will b fighting like this in their land and leave the impotent Yoruba's alone. I pity waiting these northerners do Yoruba for Yoruba land in ele ife.
na Yoruba dey suffer for their hand pass.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
They are killing themselves for people dat don't even know or care abt them. Hausa fight can be terrible
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Am not surprised
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by IloveTrump(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
grudges:
It always surprise me the kind of hatred the have for North, recently a gang of useless nd hopeless Southerners murdered soldiers, nd later the took revenge, none from the North throw provocative word against the south, but imergine just political crisis no record of death, they r already on the net showing their illiteracy.
so fool like you tell me, so northerners don't have gang that killed soldiers? what are boko harams, has the army one day invade any community in the north that is closed to where they were attacked? this is why this country should divide. we can coexist. we are different people all together.
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by begwong: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
SHEBI NO B KANO SWEEP GEJ FOOTAGE WHEN HE VISITED KANO DURING HIS CAMPAIGN? I TOT DEY ARE UNITED?
DEM GO HIA NHWEN!
continue the killings..
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by shineeye1: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Thus, illiteracy is a “disease” that can last for generations.

Only fools fight over politician.

The penalty for fools is often grave, including losing their miserable lives. How on earth will you get violent on account of Nigerian politician What monumental foooolss!
Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by grudges: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
AnanseK:

Exactly 4 weeks ago, ( Sunday 6th August 2017) at the Ozubulu church over politics of drugs which is more important in those parts than politics of governance. 18 dead and dozens injured.
tnx but believe me they like argument too much, tomorrow they will ask the same question so don't bother ur self too much, what I know is that, most of them day come to north for business, service or school the stay, according to them North is Calm, no enchantment, no kidnapping happen only on rare cases, no baby factory, less prostitution, even the one we have %99.9 came from the south, but believe me, so many atrocities are happening in the south every day nd night. So guys behave ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
For the records, it aren't only the youths that were attacked by the Ganduje paid tugs. I was a witness to what transferred at Gidan Sarki (Emir's Palace) while watching the Hawan Daushe (Durbar).

Those attacked were top goons of the Kwankwasiyya movement such as Gov Kwankwaso SSG Rabiu Suleiman Bichi, Aminu Dabo; former Chief of State , Yunusa Dangwani; former commissioner for State Affairs, Aminu Abdulsalam and; former commissioner of Lands, Yusuf Dambatta. More importantly, Kwankwaso junior brother Yahaya Musa Kwankwaso whom was stabbed on his left hand while trying to shield SSG and host of others. I was even with Kwankwaso junior brother and personally removed his blood stained blue kaftan and kept it for the records while they were treating him at Mall Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital and had to drive his car home for him....

I pity those thugs hired by Ganduje because they just sign their death warrant for 6 million naira....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.