Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM (44146 Views)

Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Buhari’s Claim He Is Not Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by ebukajay184: 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeas Man And Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to state that members of Nigeria security forces may abuse the ongoing fight against insecurity in Southeast Nigeria by using the opportunity to fight or kill their own personal enemies, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

"The way things stand now, soldiers can shoot and kill ANY man in Southeastern Nigeria, and claim he was an Unknown Gunman. There are no investigations carried out on the veracity of these claims. No accountability. A soldier with a grudge can get rid of any man whose face he does not like, and claim that the fellow was ESN/IPOB/UGM and he gets away with murder. Living in Nigeria’s Southeast is now more dangerous than living in Afghanistan

#TableShaker"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPamf-UjDQf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Arewa1stSon: 2:42pm On May 28, 2021
Ndi igbo kwenu!!

Bokoharam comes to my mind... This is exactly how it all started...

I can still remember how our back then were defending them and calling them freedom fighters!!

I can still remember how bokoharam live Among people...

I can still remember how they Command respect and support!!

Things then fall apart... The government hijacked the movement and used it against the people who once natured and Supported the movement!!

I can still remember how boko haram turn from Heroes to Villians!!

One major advantage of bokoharam in the north is that it weakens extremism and encourage education and development...bokoharam taught our people lessons... Today our people are boko Halal, they now value education.

Nnamdi Kanu is about to destroy the Biafra ideology once and for all...time will come when the name Biafra will be sounding like a course among the Igbos.

He will plug the Igbos into a crisis they will never recover even in the next 20yrs!

The government will soon hijack the movement just like Jonathan did to bokoharam!

I see revenge... I see conspiracy... I see war....

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Freestainworld(m): 2:55pm On May 28, 2021
On point as usual

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by AlhajiNatty(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2021
Reno thou son of Omokri, flesh and blood didn't reveal this truth to you. Hold your peace!

We are dogged and resolute to our aspirations. No bandit,Fulani Ak-47 carrying Herdsman or manufactured UGM can ever distract Umuchukwuokike from the goal.

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by youngeagle(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2021
This is jungle justice by our security operatives, what happened to taking criminals to court.

17 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by richmond500: 2:58pm On May 28, 2021
Ok, now that herdsmen has been chased out of Southern Nigeria, ESN should come out of the forest and fight the Nigerian Army like their fellow soldiers. I wan confirm something
SlayerForever:

Cowardly south south boy cry
my comment was direct, ESN was protecting the forest against FH so they had no time to face the NA, but now that FH has left our forest, why don't they come out and face the zoo army?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by big7: 2:58pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by countryfive: 2:58pm On May 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by countryfive: 3:01pm On May 28, 2021
sad that's the truth but because it is Igbos at the recieving end other tribes will keep quite and pretend all is well. Some will begin to praise the military men but when it hits them somehow they will make it a national problem

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by IgweOfNnewi: 3:02pm On May 28, 2021
Of course
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by blues234: 3:03pm On May 28, 2021
My dad personally called me and told me to keep off from the south east, as they pick random young men and tagged them IPOB or Biafran sympathizers. The funny thing is that once you are picked, that's the end. Nothing for you again. An underground genocide is on going in the east, but the media is silent on it.

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by ThatFairGuy: 3:03pm On May 28, 2021
Ha na eme ya ugbua. Jọ na-atụ m ịpụ. Mba ekele Nnamdi Kanu cry cry

He's doing more harm to us cry

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by blues234: 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

This is the truth na. The guy is chilling in London, while we bear the brunt of his rants and overdrive down here.
Las las, na the normal hustling guy for street dey collect the pains.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by psucc(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2021
That's just the trend. Whoever is killed carries the tag.

Worst still is that it not the normal soldiers that are deployed down here. All those repentant killers are here.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by ThatFairGuy: 3:08pm On May 28, 2021
God bless you my brother.
blues234:

This is the truth na. The guy is chilling in London, while we bear the brunt of his rants and overdrive down here.
Las las, na the normal hustling guy for street dey collect the pains.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by blues234: 3:16pm On May 28, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Reno thou son of Omokri, flesh and blood didn't reveal this truth to you. Hold your peace!

We are dogged and resolute to our aspirations. No bandit,Fulani Ak-47 carrying Herdsman or manufactured UGM can ever distract Umuchukwuokike from the goal.
One very uniqe thing about you IPOBIANS is that you are ready to burn down Igboland, in other to gain Biafra. I wonder how that makes sense to you. The worst part is how you kowtow to Nnamdi Kanu without asking questions. Is this how Catalonians are going after their freedom?
You guys need to go back to drawing board, because you are obviously on the wrong path.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by richmond500: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
blues234:

One very uniqe thing about you IPOBIANS is that you are ready to burn down Igboland, in other to gain Biafra. I wonder how that makes sense to you. The worst part is how you kowtow to Nnamdi Kanu without asking questions. Is this how Catalonians are going after their freedom?
You guys need to go back to drawing board, because you are obviously on the wrong path.
waste of time, they won't listen to u.
People that saw ESN shooting in their own land and they were jubilating and clapping for ESN

37 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
blues234:

Wrong path gbuo gi there!

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Betscoreodds: 3:53pm On May 28, 2021
We will kill the next general the same way we killed this last one
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2021
Shake the table Wella

Then when you fall off you'd start praying for soft landing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by KanuSE: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
South east
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
True.
Get over 100 digital ebooks for 1k only
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Cholls(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

my brother you be trouble maker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by bigdammyj: 4:09pm On May 28, 2021
Noted
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by thatsleepboy1: 4:10pm On May 28, 2021
Chineke biko duru ḿ gáfè isike nk'uwa, ekwele ka ihere me ḿ n'uwa.

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by sammirano: 4:10pm On May 28, 2021
Who would decide to live in that slum before. even the ipobians cant live there.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by chuose2: 4:10pm On May 28, 2021
Buhari is smartly using the Army to weaken the SE, then sends the Fulanis to mop up

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1397938719529779207?s=19

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Infoguid: 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
scam country
Re: Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM by Okoyeebo: 4:11pm On May 28, 2021
Well, the security forces are on a vendetta mission and technically, the rule of law and rules of engagement are suspended in the South East. You may not like it, but it is what it is.

Another thing is that of recent, there are many cases of Igbos resident in Igboland reporting fellow Igbos to security agents and tagging them as UGM members. They are using the current crisis to settle scores.

A civilization can't be destroyed by outsiders without connivance of insiders. As usual, some foolish Igbos are in a competition won't one another as to who can destroy Igboland fastest.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014 / Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.