Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents (4460 Views)

This Symbol And What It Represents In The Nigerian Army / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Gourdoinc(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
I watched /listened to alot of videos/audios during the radio biafra era, I observed the keen interests the uneducated ones in the south east and south south paid to those messages. I, like many other igbos assumed this is noise and should be ignored, yet we didn't understand that in a disenfranchised people, seeds of hate, discord and propaganda are easily sown to good effect. sooner than we knew it, the social media sphere was overtaken with hateful igbos who abused and threatened death on their neighbours, propaganda messages of perceived crimes and hurt by the northern and western groups and while as usual people like me assumed these miscreants aren't the respectable and hard working igbos business men scattered across the world, events from that period till now have proven that Ndi igbo have suddenly lost their senses.

igbo people. have suffered in Nigeria, take a trip across igbo land and observe how much suffering exists there. no meaningful trade value (local industries or multinationals), absence of federal presence, marginalization on federal appointments, contracts and allocation. these are very very true and it's not surprising the glut of unhappy faces which greets a visitor to a typical igbo village. many thrre haven't seen the good life, the good life can only buy exist outside igbo land. infact it clear that when something comes, the igbo man will be excluded on purpose for reasons known to the north and west. this has created a deep seated hatred and it's no surprise the IPOB has found able bodied men (educated and uneducated) to do their biddings with the false hope that all their disenfranchisement will be solved by a new nation.

the old biafra didn't fail only militarily (read your history) it also failed within. biafra failed weeks after is announcement and it's internal squabbles led to its military demise. this all points out that even a noble idea such as biafra could fail if not founded on sound principles. look at the IPOB biafran agenda, a biafran country without defined members, a country without good relations with its soon to be neighbours, a country whose elite are silent while the pawns are at the forefront. a country whose major supporters are either with British passports (Kanu) or based outside the south east or Nigeria. it must be pointed out that majority of these people have no stake (meaningful business) in the entire igbo land.

a question to the IPOB based biafran supporters I ask is this,
since Nigeria existed especially post military era, have we had governors, senators and reps who were igbo or not?

did these people receive their allocations or not ?

where are these monies or infrastructure ?

where these governors been yoruba Muslims or Fulani?

was there any time another tribe stopped igbo land from having state based development even though federal government disenfranchised us.

what are the states of the state roads, local govt roads, state infrastructure etc yet for these years allocations were received freely from the criminal model of damaging the Niger delta for the good of others.

biafra has always existed in every state and every local govt. because every state is homogeneous in its govt structure very similar to what the biafran model preaches. yet what have we to show for it.

igbos invested heavily nationwide and today are the back bone of development everywhere, how come many didn't look towards home and repartiete this money if at all. there was a consciousness towards a future country. how come abia state the home state of Nnamdi Kanu is a failed state, destroyed by igbo men who regularly received billions of naira in federal allocation. even during the boom years of president Jonathan. yet we have refused to see that the problem lies in the Nigerian in each and everyone of us and not our tribes.

ndi-igbo need orientation, we need to look towards home and develop our region, we must pursue investments in our region and fight vehemently against bad leaders such as okorocha and orji etc who have proved to be bad leaders time and time again. we can't be lions outside our region and cats within it. igbo must unite and fight for the development of our region via pro igbo development agenda. the federal govt didn't develop any region, we igbos did that via Personal efforts. govt only built roads which didn't even last. trade was facilitated by us, industries were facilitated by us, good housing scheme were facilitated by us and because we are generally peaceful people, we can always attract forgein investment.

a homogeneous country called biafra isn't a solution, a country with Yorubas and hausa as enemies isn't the solution. a strong igbo development initiative which encourages every igbo person outside igbo land to look towards our own region and contribute towards it's development should be our primary interest.

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer asides hate, propaganda and discord. he is focusing on hate and revenge than focusing on how to better the lives of Ndi igbo and it's region.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by odogwubiafra: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Onye APARI to power 40!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
I watched /listened to alot of videos/audios during the radio biafra era, I observed the keen interests the uneducated ones in the south east and south south paid to those messages. I, like many other igbos assumed this is noise and should be ignored, yet we didn't understand that in a disenfranchised people, seeds of hate, discord and propaganda are easily sown to good effect. sooner than we knew it, the social media sphere was overtaken with hateful igbos who abused and threatened death on their neighbours, propaganda messages of perceived crimes and hurt by the northern and western groups and while as usual people like me assumed these miscreants aren't the respectable and hard working igbos business men scattered across the world, events from that period till now have proven that Ndi igbo have suddenly lost their senses.

igbo people. have suffered in Nigeria, take a trip across igbo land and observe how much suffering exists there. no meaningful trade value (local industries or multinationals), absence of federal presence, marginalization on federal appointments, contracts and allocation. these are very very true and it's not surprising the glut of unhappy faces which greets a visitor to a typical igbo village. many thrre haven't seen the good life, the good life can only buy exist outside igbo land. infact it clear that when something comes, the igbo man will be excluded on purpose for reasons known to the north and west. this has created a deep seated hatred and it's no surprise the IPOB has found able bodied men (educated and uneducated) to do their biddings with the false hope that all their disenfranchisement will be solved by a new nation.

the old biafra didn't fail only militarily (read your history) it also failed within. biafra failed weeks after is announcement and it's internal squabbles led to its military demise. this all points out that even a noble idea such as biafra could fail if not founded on sound principles. look at the IPOB biafran agenda, a biafran country without defined members, a country without good relations with its soon to be neighbours, a country whose elite are silent while the pawns are at the forefront. a country whose major supporters are either with British passports (Kanu) or based outside the south east or Nigeria. it must be pointed out that majority of these people have no stake (meaningful business) in the entire igbo land.

since Nigeria existed especially post military era, have we had governors, senators and reps who were igbo or not?

was there any time another tribe stopped igbo land from having state based development even though federal government disenfranchised us.

what are the states of the state roads, local govt roads, state infrastructure etc yet for these years allocations were received freely from the criminal model of damaging the Niger delta for the good of others.

biafra has always existed in every state and every local govt. because every state is homogeneous in its govt structure very similar to what the biafran model preaches. yet what have we to show for it.

igbos invested heavily nationwide and today are the back bone of development everywhere, how come many didn't look towards home and repartiete this money if at all. there was a consciousness towards a future country. how come abia state the home state of Nnamdi Kanu is a failed state, destroyed by igbo men who regularly received billions of naira in federal allocation. even during the boom years of president Jonathan. yet we have refused to see that the problem lies in the Nigerian in each and everyone of us and not our tribes.

ndi-igbo need orientation, we need to look towards home and develop our region, we must pursue investments in our region and fight vehemently against bad leaders such as okorocha and orji etc who have proved to be bad leaders time and time again. we can't be lions outside our region and cats within it. igbo must unite and fight for the development of our region via pro igbo development agenda. the federal govt didn't develop any region, we igbos did that via Personal efforts. govt only built roads which didn't even last. trade was facilitated by us, industries were facilitated by us, good housing scheme were facilitated by us and because we are generally peaceful people, we can always attract forgein investment.

a homogeneous country called biafra isn't a solution, a country with Yorubas and hausa as enemies isn't the solution. a strong igbo development initiative which encourages every igbo person outside igbo land to look towards our own region and contribute towards it's development should be our primary interest.

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to offer asides hate, propaganda and discord. he is focusing on hate and revenge than focusing on how to better the lives of Ndi igbo and it's region.
Which internal squabbles? Don't tell ne Ifeajuna, because you and him are birds of a feather, okay?
IPOB has defined members! BTW Is IPOB = Biafra? Not at all! There are other Pro BIAFRA groups like Massob, ECA and all the rest.
I wonder if Isreal is in good terms with her neighbours, but she dominates the middle East economically, technologically, human development, educationally, infracstructurally, health wise, in fact in almost all endeavours of life.

We are outside because of your useless nigeria! Is it not the same Igbos that have a proverb that says a young traveller is wiser and more knowledgeable than an old villager? You Adonjas also say that anybody rhat doesn't travel will think that his father's compound is the biggest, so you don't know how the world is until you travel and see for yourself, I live in Gabon, economically, what does Gabon have more than nigeria? But I prefer Libreville to Lagos and Abuja because at least Electricity is 100% constant same as pipe borne water, that is almost free that some people literally forget to pay until the bill accumulates over time, which leads to the Utility company disconnecting their pipe! Every house his its own water meter! Do you have that in Abuja or Lagos? No you don't! Not even in your wildest dream! That is why when I see all these thing I become very sad because If a small country like Gabon has this why not bug nigeria, or ks nigeria bug for nothing? well, more like big for nothing!
After the civil war, what development or federal development has occurred in igbo land except when Shehu Shagari was in power, infact that was the reason why the peodophile buhari kicked him out if power, after then what happened? Nothing, but evry development is either North or you Yoriba peoples land.

You don't know waht you are talking about! Which development can you foister on Biafra land, while the only viable port is in Lagos, the federal road that leads to that place is a death trap, no electricity, no rail network, don't you see that it becomes a chicken and egg situation? We should develope our place first, while we know it is next to impossible to do so, so we keep on waiting until the owner of nigeria decide to allow us?
Let us get the power first, then we know exactly what to do with it. Oh nigeria nigeria, the very same so called leaders cannot stay within Biafra land for 2 day withou jetting out to Lagos and Abuja, when we talk they say it is one nigeria, one nigeria gba kwa oku. Ndi ara!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by attackgat: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2017
I see absolutely nothing wrong with Igbos and the minorities who are comfortable with Igbo having their own separate country.

26 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Gourdoinc(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2017
dudebuck:
Which internal squabbles? Don't tell ne Ifeajuna, because you and him are birds of a feather, okay?
it went far more than ifeajuna. read your history books, the war was lost even before it started. it's very possible that had the right thing been done towards ending the internal issues biafra had, with the pool of seasoned officers at its disposal, many nations would have truly seen it's future and invested financially in its pursuit. and the war would have been won. don't forget that the war should never have been fought in the first place after ojukwu's declaration. read up bro and be educated

1 Like

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by DickDastardLION(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
i love kanu

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Gourdoinc(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
attackgat:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with Igbos and the minorities who are confortable with Igbo having their own separate country.
who are these minorities? can you definitively state who these people are? don't tell me a referendum will determine that because that isn't true. just as democracy has proved not to always represent the true will of the people (brexit).
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Gourdoinc(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2017
odogwubiafra:
Onye APARI to power 40!
exactly my point.

4 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Homeboiy: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2017
[s][/s]
Gourdoinc:

Gourdoinc:

Gourdoinc:

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
it went far more than ifeajuna. read your history books, the war was lost even before it started. it's very possible that had the right thing been done towards ending the internal issues biafra had, with the pool of seasoned officers at its disposal, many nations would have truly seen it's future and invested financially in its pursuit. and the war would have been won. don't forget that the war should never have been fought in the first place after ojukwu's declaration. read up bro and be educated
complete garbage!

7 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
It is not by force to share a country with you people. Being free in our land-locked Biafran land is better than sharing a country with slow pokes.

11 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
​Igbo state governors, senators, representatives share some of the blame. If most of our governors had the spirit of Sam Mbakwe who united his people to build the international cargo airport at Owerri, the Igbo’s would have been miles ahead now.

Enugu coal would have been providing 24 hour electricity to Igbo Land, while the Onitsha Port would have taken the South East to another level economically.

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/09/03/igbo-politicians-would-have-developed-igbo-land-by-now-if/

1 Like

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
velai:
It is not by force to share a country with you people. Being free in our land-locked Biafran land is better than sharing a country with slow pokes.
Are you sure of that? Because if your Biafra is landlocked, you will have to depend on that same Nigeria to import or export anything. Then, they would be able to bully your country anyhow they like because your country will be totally dependent on them. They will remember you once called their country a zoo, and do everything they can to cripple your country economically. Think about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by 9jabull: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:

its only an igbo man that reasoned from his anus will reject IPOB, Biafra and Nnamdi kanu.
The person has the right to relocate to north or west & denounce his igbo identity, like joe igbokwe.
On Biafra no going back

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by OsuMmanu1: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
ewedu eating scumbags again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Gourdoinc(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
dudebuck:
complete garbage!
you refuse to read, you also refuse to learn. if you can't learn history, is it philosophy you will understand? cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
you refuse to read, you also refuse to learn. if you can't learn history, is it philosophy you will understand? cheers
Leave us and our hate, go to Yoruba and awsa land and stay there! I read all the garbage you posted and I answered each point you thought you made.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
ewedu eating scumbags again?
My brother, them full everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Are you sure of that? Because if your Biafra is landlocked, you will have to depend on that same Nigeria to import or export anything. Then, they would be able to bully your country anyhow they like because your country will be totally dependent on them. They will remember you once called their country a zoo, and do everything they can to cripple your country economically. Think about that.
We survived with 20 pounds after the civil war. We survived hate and marginalisation and killings. We will survive as a landlocked country if that's what biafra will be but we will never abandon our other igbo brothers where ever they are. As for the other minority tribes they are free to remain in Nigeria which I doubt they will but nothing is predictable.

10 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
igbodefender:
biafra is landlocked hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha santa Claus is real

3 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
igbodefender:
That will never happen. With our God given wisdom, we can change every situation. Igbo land is not land locked as far as I am concerned. But I usually use that phrase to send a strong message to those thinking that a landlocked country is the most doomed. That we make use of the Lagos/apapa warf today is as a result of the marginalization of the Biafran land by successive Nigerian governments. I would rather make use the Warri or any other eastern ports in shipping my goods than going to Lagos. We all know why most of us travel down to Lagos today for our visas and documents like that.
Do not forget that there is always a better way of doing everything on earth. Besides cargo planes, there are better ways of transporting goods yet undiscovered. We should not leave their discovery to the white man alone. Igbos can discover and reveal them. Most earth shaking inventions are usually achieved in adversities. God bless the igbo nations. God bless Biafran land.

5 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Lightening: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
attackgat:
I see absolutely nothing wrong with Igbos and the minorities who are confortable with Igbo having their own separate country.

You guys should stop giving this kind of foolish post by the OP prominence with a reply. Biafrans want out and you are here weeping blood.

2 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Lightening: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
igbodefender:

Biafra is not land locked. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
dudebuck:
biafra is landlocked hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha santa Claus is real

Was a landlocked Biafra not what some of you Pro IPOB Igbos almost accepted when the Coalition of Northern Youths offered to allow a Biafra comprised only of Igbos of the South East form a new country- until Igbo's For Nigeria like us pointed the trap out to you guys?
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lightening:

Biafra is not land locked. Got it?
The Biafra your friends were prepared to accept from the Northern youths would have landlocked Igbos of the South East, because some of you wanted to slice off the South East Igbos from the South South Igbos.
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by dudebuck: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
igbodefender:

Was a landlocked Biafra not what some of you Pro IPOB Igbos almost accepted when the Coalition of Northern Youths offered to allow a Biafra comprised only of Igbos of the South East form a new country- until Igbo's For Nigeria like us pointed the trap out to you guys?
Santa Claus is very real. oh lala

2 Likes

Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
dudebuck:
Santa Claus is very real. oh lala
Admit that you were one of those who were carried away by the fake gift of a Biafra from the quit notice youths that would have cut the South East and South South Igbo's from themselves and rendered South East landlocked.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Yyeske(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP, just get ready to be called afonja and ab0ki combined
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Olabestonic001(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

We survived with 20 pounds after the civil war. We survived hate and marginalisation and killings. We will survive as a landlocked country if that's what biafra will be but we will never abandon our other igbo brothers where ever they are. As for the other minority tribes they are free to remain in Nigeria which I doubt they will but nothing is predictable.

You survived because Nigerians allowed you to.
If they truly hated you as you always believed, you won't survive it.
Re: Right Thinking Igbo Men &women Must Reject The IPOB And All It Represents by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ibangedyourmom:
[s][/s]
Is that the best can come up with? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Buhari In Aso Villa: Photo / Tinubu On Arise TV 8am Tomorrow! / New Naira Note Detioriated After Few Weeks In Safe Box! Igberetv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.