Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Dont Pray In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Dont Pray In Church (400 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? / You Cannot Pray In Jesus Name To Amen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Pray In Church by Titheman(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2017
happy sunday nlanders, am a church goer, i love the presence of the lord but i hardly pray in church, sometimes i just say few words and then lights off, people around me will still be busy praying i dont know if its lack of words or something else and its not because am the biggest sinner. i once visited a friends church, i guy i know that can be very dirty and raw with words but his prayer mode was a something different.
do i need a prayer school?
Re: I Dont Pray In Church by An2elect2(f): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Have you ever thought about this, that you may not be a Christian
Re: I Dont Pray In Church by enchantedone(f): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
the truth about it is dat no one needs a school to teach him what to say while praying. prayer is like talking to a parent dat loves u so much. the same way dat u don't need a school to teach u how to talk to ur parent,u don't need a school to teach u hw to pray. Jesus has already taught us all wat we need to know abt prayer. U shld just cultivate d habit of coming to church with an expectant heart, think of how u want ur week to be nd when it is time for prayer turn all those thoughts into prayer. I think what affects Christians is dat we come to church with the mentality dat we want to slay or be dat babe or guy dat evry one would be hustling to get their no which is not d reason dat d church was created
also u shld try nd build ur faith by attending bible studies during d weekdays not just on Sundays. let me add dat if u really want to change, u should pray about it. I hope my advise makes sense.
Re: I Dont Pray In Church by ysyowel(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Be yourself man, talk to God as a Father and Friend and don't imitate any body.
Remember people can pretend and some can be so religious, so be yourself and don't forget to desire to grow Spiritually.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Pray In Church by obisco4u: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Guy don't worry. After all prayer ain't good for anything except when you want to delay your guests at the dinner table while waiting for the drinks to arrive.

Those time you watse praying will be better used it for meditation and personal developement.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Five Solas? / Special Online Sunday Service With Pastor Chris / A New Christian Blog That Will Inspire You Greatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.