Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa (2638 Views)

We can supply beans and dry pepper in large quantity. / Whats The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa / Buy Bags Of Dry Pepper In Lagos At A Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by KingOfSkills: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please, to the agro experts in the house, what is the English and Hausa Name for this pepper. Please, I want it for a client in large quantity used urgently, but the client only gave me this picture, to source for it.

Please help urgently

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by dingbang(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Biafran pepper

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by KingOfSkills: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
dingbang:
Biafran pepper
how old are you pls?
so u think everything is joke, abi

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by dingbang(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
KingOfSkills:
how old are you pls?

so u think everything is joke, abi
your problem
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by dinak1(f): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
In Hausa its : barkono bushah she
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
English - red pepper
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by KingOfSkills: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
dingbang:
your problem
okponu

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by orlard3(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2017
KingOfSkills:
Please, to the agro experts in the house, what is the English and Hausa Name for this pepper. Please, I want it for a client in large quantity used urgently, but the client only gave me this picture, to source for it.

Please help urgently

English name, chilli pepper
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Pepper In English & Hausa by KingOfSkills: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
orlard3:

English name, chilli pepper
thank you God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Flower Tree Produced In Woman Shapes (photos / See Some Of The Things Soursop Water And Leaves Does In The Body / Business Opportunities In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.