Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her (437 Views)

I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her by activistjohnny(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chukwu Nonso Mishack, a 26-year-old assistant driver, aka motor boy, claimed to have been part of the armed robbery gang that murdered one Mrs Joy Okike, a business woman, in Benin – City, Vanguardngr reports
He narrated: “ OZ and Friday are members of our gang. I saw them one day sharing money and I pleaded with them to help me with some of the money. They gave me some money and asked me what I was doing for a living and I told them I was a motor boy.
They asked why should I be doing such a work? So they wrote down their telephone numbers and gave me. About two weeks later, I called them and they came to pick me up. That was how we started robbing people.
In the case of this woman that was killed, we accosted her while she was entering her house. We had collected everything from her after which I entered our vehicle. I was now shocked when I heard gunshots.

After that, my colleague came to the car and I asked him who he shot. He said I should forget the matter. But I was angry and I told him that the blood of that woman will be on his head and not mine.
Later, policemen came after us and I was arrested. OZ and Friday escaped. I was not the one that killed the woman. I have never killed before. But I am pained that OZ killed that woman even after we robbed her of money and other valuables.”
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/robbery-suspect-lays-curse-on-his.html

Re: Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her by activistjohnny(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
cc:mynd44,lalasticla
Re: Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her by LivinaPatrick(f): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nawa o,I can't even comment
Re: Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her by davimus(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
afons and crime be like

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Nigeria System:: My Friends Experience / German Police Arrest Five Nigerians ‘husband Smuggling Ring’ (pic) / Tennessee Church Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, Several Wounded, Officials Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.