Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security (2941 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / 'nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words, Because In This Killing Business I' / Suspect Lays Curse On His Partner For Killing Business Woman After Robbing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Kingzy4real: 5:37am On Aug 14, 2022
I am a professional in this killing business-Asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil His Security Outfit To Tackle Terrorism.

In a video clip trending online, Asari Dokubo was seen as he command and lectures his newly created security outfit majorly Youths from Ijaw and Hausa.

Dokubo said the reason behind the outfit is to fight Terrorism in Nigeria.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKcnqWMCU6w

See reactions from netizans

https://www.facebook.com/164795254061988/posts/pfbid0Ufd1cnMmdAuc19YNFDuem2h8qrRhbsd1WTzRTGm4KU2acti3L9sFhNozpNzXwj68l/?app=fbl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Mokason288(m): 5:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Incase you don’t know

Asari Dokubo is a government stooge

That’s why he talks anyhow and gets away freeeeeeely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by decryptofx(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2022
God help Nigeria!

*Are you a Novice?*
*Do you want to learn Crypto and forex trading?*
*Do you want to buy Coins, open Forex account and Trade Forex with BOT also known as EXPERT ADVISOR and earn at least $8 daily with Small Forex Account?* *WhatsApp me: +234 8029746512*
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Lawlab252: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Ok
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Coolsperm: 5:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Some Yoruba Muslims pigs (YMP ) are among them, security is everybody business
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by adecz: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2022
❗️❗️Buhari is just a fake, dumb man
who knows nothing & became a
military general by quota system.

See as he has destroyed this country
& every criminal is creating armies.❌❎❌

This same Dokubo was adequately dealt
with by Yar'adua & GEJ, but today he
is arming people unchallenged.

The only people Buhari specializes in
dealing with is Igbo agitators.❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by donaldking100: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Origin of Ebubeagu in the east.
This A.P.C puppet who has sold his southern brothers for peanuts won't get away with this.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by yinkus6750(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Well, that's from where it all started, till we got where we are now.
From revolution fighters, to militancy
Niger Delta hasn't been better off.
After coming out for amnesty, are we still suppose to have this ?
Since ISWAP, Boko Haram, herdsmen and others are showing off, won't blame any other sets for been prepared.
Everyone is now government on their own
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2022
This Is serious.
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by mymadam(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Asari getting ready for 2023! But who is this man's paymaster? 'Cos, he who pays the piper calls the tune...

Waiting & watching in 6G shocked
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Ashawosboifrien: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Sebi you say Fulani is kidnapping people allow Dokubo to caught them na must it be ESN
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Igbodicool(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2022
And Uzodimma hired his professional killer to destroy Igbo land.
Thank God both of them failed woefully.
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by kingslj: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2022
donaldking100:
Origin of Ebubeagu in the east.
This A.P.C & southern puppet who has sold his brothers for peanuts won't get away with this.

[b]Nobody should be deceived,Asari is a mujahideen.........In its roots, the Arabic word mujahideen refers to any person performing jihad(check dictionary .

He is address in his name as such. That is the game plan to concur the south.
All land in delta,Benin PH are currently being bought by the jihadist .[/b]
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by kingslj: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=adecz post=115681425]❗️❗️Buhari is just a fake, dumb man
who knows nothing & became a
military general by quota system.

See as he has destroyed this country
& every criminal is creating armies.❌❎❌

This same Dokubo was adequately dealt
with by Yar'adua & GEJ, but today he
is arming people unchallenged.

The only people Buhari specializes in

Buhari is aware of the game plan. he is not playing dump
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Gadafii: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Buhari really Balkanized this country
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by NuclearWinter: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Igbos hate him for rejecting their Zionist Biafra
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by NuclearWinter: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2022
kingslj:

[b]Nobody should be deceived,Asari is a mujahideen.........In its roots, the Arabic word mujahideen refers to any person performing jihad(check dictionary .

He is address in his name as such. That is the game plan to concur the south.
All land in delta,Benin PH are currently being bought by the jihadist .[/b]

Lol

Well he is better than a tool of Judas.

Asari FYI converted to Islam after he was equipped and funded by Qaddafi

Qaddafi's brand of Islam is not like the rabid Jewish sect of Sunni Islam that is prevalant in Nigeria and it is for this reason NATO recruited radical Sunnis in Benghazi who were part of ISIS in Syria and Libya to remove him.

Go and read how , Qaddafi will hand copies of the Quaran he personally signed to diplomats and ordinary westerners he came across.

He was a proselytizing Muslim akin to a Christian Evangelist and never supported radical Islamic Jihadist groups.

He supported Asari as a Militant fighting injustice just as he had supported diverse movements across the world hoping to free themselves of an oppressive govt.

He gave money to the Marxist ANC of SA even though as a Muslim he ought not to support Jewish Marxism but he put his religion aside to support right causes.

He even pledged a $1bn contribution to the Nation of Islam even though mainstream Islamic groups do not consider the NOI as a true Muslim group owing to their warped doctrine of extraterrestrial Black humanoids coming to save the black race from the white devil . That contribution was blocked by the George Bush state department.

So for your deluded mind, leave Asari and his religion. He has never waged jihad on any of his people to convert to Islam unlike your Zionist bought puppet who has been attacking Christianity in your blighted yeast.
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by ObosiUkwalla: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
You won't see the likes of that turkey rapist - ijele, oyigboupdate in this kinda thread.
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by ogaemma: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
With this confession, it is time the Police reopen the investigation of the assassination of Late Marshall Harry. The Port Harcourt based politician that was murdered during the Dr. Peter Odili regime .
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by mytime24(f): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
DSS is coming for u
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by CrownOfClay724: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Soludo be talking rubbish.
Here are the real unknown gunmen and commander
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by kilmot: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where actually are we heading to as a nation?
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by kingslj: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lol

Well he is better than a tool of Judas.

Asari FYI converted to Islam after he was equipped and funded by Qaddafi

Qaddafi's brand of Islam is not like the rabid Jewish sect of Sunni Islam that is prevalant in Nigeria and it is for this reason NATO recruited radical Sunnis in Benghazi who were part of ISIS in Syria and Libya to remove him.

Go and read how , Qaddafi will hand copies of the Quaran he personally signed to diplomats and ordinary westerners he came across.

He was a proselytizing Muslim akin to a Christian Evangelist and never supported radical Islamic Jihadist groups.

He supported Asari as a Militant fighting injustice just as he had supported diverse movements across the world hoping to free themselves of an oppressive govt.

He gave money to the Marxist ANC of SA even though as a Muslim he ought not to support Jewish Marxism but he put his religion aside to support right causes.

He even pledged a $1bn contribution to the Nation of Islam even though mainstream Islamic groups do not consider the NOI as a true Muslim group owing to their warped doctrine of extraterrestrial Black humanoids coming to save the black race from the white devil . That contribution was blocked by the George Bush state department.

So for your deluded mind, leave Asari and his religion. He has never waged jihad on any of his people to convert to Islam unlike your Zionist bought puppet who has been attacking Christianity in your blighted yeast.

what is this one saying ? East? who is from the east? ASARI is a trained Jihadist . A puppet.Asari that built a university outside this country is now a patriot?
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by NuclearWinter: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
kingslj:

what is this one saying ? East? who is from the east? ASARI is a trained Jihadist . A puppet.Asari that built a university outside this country is now a patriot?

I will take a thousand Asaris any day any time over one useless Judas goat paid by Jewish coin to instigate war in Nigeria
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Viscuz: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

I will take a thousand Asaris any day any time over one useless Judas goat paid by Jewish coin to instigate war in Nigeria

Then you dont have a sense of direction

Almajiri munafuki

Ateke did worse than Asari today he is calm with reason .

Ijaw nation is not being ruled by a unless pig like Asari.

He too will go so we can understand ourselves . He eats and grow fat like a pig then deceiving the youths with arms and charms
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by NuclearWinter: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Then you dont have a sense of direction

Almajiri munafuki

Ateke did worse than Asari today he is calm with reason .

Ijaw nation is not being ruled by a unless pig like Asari.

He too will go so we can understand ourselves . He eats and grow fat like a pig then deceiving the youths with arms and charms

Still far better than rabbi Kanustein
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Viscuz: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Still far better than rabbi Kanustein

Kanu is just an agent to actualize Biafra

Biafra is bigger than Kanu just so you know

Asari will go soon mark it .

He is benefitting from the Nigerian state , suppressing few people by diving biafra and creating a fraction but dont worry .

But wait you said you support Asari ,

Asari is fighting for Biafra so why are you fighting kanu or you dont have a standard thinking brain .

Almajiri

Munafuki
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by NuclearWinter: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Kanu is just an agent to actualize Biafra

Biafra is bigger than Kanu just so you know

Asari will go soon mark it .

He is benefitting from the Nigerian state , suppressing few people by diving biafra and creating a fraction but dont worry .

But wait you said you support Asari ,

Asari is fighting for Biafra so why are you fighting kanu or you dont have a standard thinking brain .

Almajiri

Munafuki
He is fighting for his own brand of Biafra which doesn't include the yeast .

He also says you osus stole the name Biafra from Ijaws and wants it back .
Re: I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security by Viscuz: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

He is fighting for his own brand of Biafra which doesn't include the yeast .

He also says you osus stole the name Biafra from Ijaws and wants it back .

Is that all ?

So no single muslim can relay the message to you guys clearly .

Don't worry i will be giving you clear messages here Almajiri Munafuki

(1) (Reply)

French Schoolgirl Admits Her Lying Caused The Beheading Of Her School Teacher / Robbers Who Attacked Osun Banks Walk-out Customers Before Operation / Friends Mourn As Uk-based Nigerian Law Graduate Is Killed In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.