Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide (52787 Views)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / BREAKING: NNPC “crashes Price Of Petrol, Cooking Gas” Nationwide / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by shedy03(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
nickxtra:
AYM Ashafa Petrol station at Tipper Garage, Bwari Road, Dutse, Abuja, sells @ 141.50 per litre
one must not buy from them, avoid them. cikena!
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Omeokachie:

Below was from the super minister and poster boy if the APC.

Does it mean they came to power riding on pure lies and deception?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/oil-slump-bring-fuel-price-immediately-fashola-tells-fg-2/

That's politics....politics does not equal good economic decision making.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Omeokachie: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2017
9jakohai:

That's politics....politics does not equal good economic decision making.

In order words, it is right and proper to deceive gullible citizens with promises politicians have no intention of fulfilling?

People like me will continue to call them out in my little way and hold their feet to the fire until politicians in this clime learn to promise only what the realistically can deliver.

#say no to fake electoral promises

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Flaghouse1: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Unionised:

Please define "CRASH"

shior...

CRASH-when a motor from one side jam another from the other side and the front of the two motor scatter na him dem dey call " CRASH"
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Omeokachie:

In order words, it is right and proper to deceive gullible citizens with promises politicians have no intention of fulfilling?

People like me will continue to call them out in my little way and hold their feet to the fire until politicians in this clime learn to promise only what the realistically can deliver.

#say no to fake electoral promises

And that is why citizens too should learn to think before they vote too.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Maximus85(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
Omeokachie:
Is this the N40 per litre they promised in the run-up to the elections?

Let them take it back to the N97 it was at when they came on board.

Nigeria is funny. So they call N145 to N142 Crash? Lol abeg make I pass
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by DJInfluence: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2017
When i saw "crashes" i was expecting a crash of about #50naira per litter.. not this #2-3 naira.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Omeokachie: 10:00am On Sep 04, 2017
9jakohai:

And that is why citizens too should learn to think before they vote too.

Those of us who can see beyond the deception of these politicians must continue to name and shame them until our people come to understand who they really are.

Fashola came with loads of credibility then...being the poster boy of the APC.

So it was easy for people to believe such a character. But we know how he ended, namely website contract scams and all other scams that followed his administration.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by majamajic(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2017
5kg cooking gas in enugu is N1,525 at N305 per kg.

wink
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by chidooh1: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
Nothing to celebrate here, before you know it the price is 145 again. Remember they told us by the time different importers flooded the market price would fall to #50, two years after nothing happened.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by dubbiskelly(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2017
From 145 to 142/3 does not qualify as "crash".
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by JOHNGLO: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Government of fools. Only fools will celebrate this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Unionised(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Flaghouse1:

CRASH-when a motor from one side jam another from the other side and the front of the two motor scatter na him dem dey call " CRASH"

Within this context, olodo grin
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by 4pppp(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Why is Abia state different, are we not in the same Nigeria?
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by dantewest: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.

Stop being an hypocrite, be realistic. Reducing price by N3 should be appreciated? Something they increased from 97 to 145. Is your logical reasoning so weak?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by temptnow: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:
This is the change I voted for
from 97 to N142 ? No make me slap you

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Flaghouse1: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Unionised:

Within this context, olodo grin

Na the simple analogy wey I fit take define crash on the discourse be dat ooo
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by koboko69: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
MadamExcellency:

My compatriot, you still have the time and courage to address these stupidities rampant on Nairaland these days. I salute your courage, for many of us, we have moved on to better things other than online squabbles.

How is your side?

By the way, I breezed in to read why N87 wasn't a fair price in December, 2014 rather something in the bracket between N40 to N50 according to most sycophants then.
Go and sit down Ngwagkwe. Na shame silent u. Use your disgraced mod moniker if shame nor dey catch u. Shioor!
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Greensea1(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Do these Nothern Nigerian Piglets company know what "price crashing " is all about? Chai! Man don chop shut for this kontri!
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by kelechi17(m): 10:59am On Sep 04, 2017
This IS your equity ! And fairness!
Full list of newly appointed NNPC directors
One Nigeria ���
NORTH
1. Malami Shehu, - MD Port Harcourt Refining Company.
2. Muhammed Abah, - MD Warri Refinery.
3. Umar Ajiya, - MD of NPMC.
4. Bala Wunti, - GGM CP&S.
5. Usman Yusuf, - GMD STA. (Tech).
6. Ahmadu-Katagum - GGM Shipping (Downstream).
7. Kallamu Abdullahi - GGM Renewable Energy Division.
8. Shaibu Musa - MD NNPC Medical Services Limited.
9. Ibrahim Birma - GGM Governance, Risk & Compliance Division.
10. Farouk Ahmed - MD Product Mkg - Retiring.

SOUTH WEST
1. Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
2. Adeyemi Adetunji, - MD NNPC Retail.
3. Bola Afolabi, - GGM Research & Development.

SOUTH SOUTH
1. Roland Ewubare - Group General Manager
2. Diepriye Tariah - MD of IDSL.

EAST - 0

This is one Nigeria for you !were only the slave masters , who own the estate called Nigeria, becomes landlord in your own resources found in your village and share it back to you as crumbs ��������
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by ernieboy(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.
getting what right? this govt met a pump price of N97 and you want us to commend them for a reduction of about N2 naira? that's pathetic. where exactly is the crash in prices when it was just a reduction of less than N4.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by MaryKaku007(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:

The change you voted for?

From 97 to 145 and now 142, and this is the change you voted for! You are obviously eating from this government!

But I tell you what, this kind of Change will never depart from your household. I hope you say Amen to that, since it's the change you wish for Nigeria...
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by MaryKaku007(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2017
kelechi17:
One Nigeria ���
NORTH

SOUTH WEST

SOUTH SOUTH

EAST - 0

This is one Nigeria for you !were only the slave masters , who own the estate called Nigeria, becomes landlord in your own resources found in your village and share it back to you as crumbs ��������

I wonder when ND millitants will resume bombing of facilities and total do away of All oil managements, and they accepted the 2 people chosen from their region. Nigeria is a Joke
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:

Mechonu

Its because your hero lost

No Free money to waste on sycophants again

That's why you turned overnight activist
Enjoy your change lol . Fuel o's going up soon. Cos of Texas . The uk already had increase of 70P since sun night
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by smirn(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
ernieboy:

getting what right? this govt met a pump price of N97 and you want us to commend them for a reduction of about N2 naira? that's pathetic. where exactly is the crash in prices when it was just a reduction of less than %2.
It was then N97 and you barely stay a period of 3 months without fuel scarcity forcing you to buy between N150 and N200 in the black market coupled with huge subsidy depth on the side of the Government. Now it is N145 and since then it has been stable, no scarcity, no queue, no black market, no subsidy yet people who are hell blind will never see anything good. In anticipation to notable drop in price per litre, we need to improve our refining capacity there is no magic about that. Hopefully with investment by both government and the private sector we will surely get there. For me, it's better at N145 and readily available than it is N97 and everytime is scarcity and long queues. For those who will not think before condemning everything, common sense they say is not really common.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by alabiyemmy(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:

Your stupidity knows/has no bound.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by remirez07(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by positivetaught: 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Immediately i saw n read this news I suspect it was padded propaganda, the depot and petroleum products major marketers association (DAPPMA) has confirmed my suspicion by denying the false claims by kachikwu n NNPC,this APC government of buhari is just a monumental fraud,when the government reach an agreement with the marketers to sell fuel at #145 per liter, the agreed exchange rate was promised at #280/1$ now its #370/$ so how on earth are the marketers making profit talk less of the price been crashed!,what quantity is NNPC even adding to the market by way of domestic refining in relation to our national daily consumption requirements?, the bitter truth is that the government is either secretly paying heavy subsidies to stabilize prices or the government is colluding with the marketers to grossly under dispense shortchanging Nigerians (we don't hear of inspection by DPR again)in either case it's a clear case of corruption,fraud n outright criminality but those who were willing to burn down Johnathan n the country in 2012 r now quiet n cerebrating fuel price at #145 instead of Johnathan's proposed #140/l,buhari claimed ignorance of subsidy but hypocritically today celebrating the same thing,in almost all sectors of the economy this government keep copying PDP n using lies n propaganda to draw credits to itself, some of us may not be too educated but we are learned enough to know when something doesn't follow logic, those who are doing this packing should just remember that they are only giving buhari a big assignments for 2019 debates n elections,we no wan hear of any town hall meetings ooh!.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by JOHNGLO: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
kelechi17:
One Nigeria ���
NORTH

SOUTH WEST

SOUTH SOUTH

EAST - 0

The bigotry of a Fulani man knows no bounds. If you like hug transformer it non of his business. Tribalism before competency....
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Eu24(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pls APC make una take the price back to N97 leave it the way it was when una enter power Thanks

By the way. I have this small place for sale in Lagos,

Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by donqx: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
is this what they call crash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In Love With Fashola / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.