Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide (52764 Views)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / BREAKING: NNPC “crashes Price Of Petrol, Cooking Gas” Nationwide / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by stanley000: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Yet you have gotten the joy to praise the Government abi?

Ain't you an in grate like that?
Crazy mofo.so thr governmemt we put in power to use oir taxes for the benefit of the nations are the one we suppose to thank? Its not ur fault tho, the govt have suceeded in making the public believe they have the power to loot funds and deserve a truck of likes and they decide not to

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Itzneowizy(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
angry angryAnd they said CRASHED......where is the crash here now
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by ofuonyebi: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
When it was #97 per liter before Buhari took over, it was a cheaper price?

BUT people were doing night-watchman duty even for 3-days queuing for fuel, yet without the fuel..

Thank God that leadership wisdom has brought back succour and even the earlier #145 per liter

is being forced downward now to #141...But the joy is that you can send even a 5-year old to the

filling station to buy you fuel...unlike the GEJ era when you have to prepare for war! yourself!!
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
N1 drop is crash?... APC government and propaganda. What kind of rubbish statement is that?

NNPC is currently the most corrupt body in Africa, and it is so because of the quota system managers that head it

Stupid people who have no brain. They think we have forgotten how fuel was scarce for over 6 months in 2016? I practically had to travel miles and miles to get fuel. Buhari is the epitome of failed policies, he is the height of cluelessness and a textbook case of governmental failure. For a human being to post that N145 is better than N87 shows the devilish form of mind control buhari has inflicted on all his zombie supporters. Inflation and insecurity skyrocketing daily as a result of the evil men piloting the affairs of this country and we are expected to praise him for N1?

Paid BMC cannot make us believe lose our senses. May the results of all Buhari's failures be on the head of all his children and the children of his zombie followers up to a thousand generation. All you supporters, If you cannot call a spade a spade, then keep quiet. Trying to preach a lie and enforce it on others is witchcraft

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Unimaginable123: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2017
madridguy:
The wailers will still wail as usual.
there's no price reduction one bit. Bought fuel here in Abuja yesterday. Same 145. Price of cooking gas has increased sef.
Wait, fulani dey go school?
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by rainylad(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.

You are being riduculous and not making sense....Fuel was increased from #87 to 145 by your useless,incompetent and inept apc.party government..

.so we should applaud them for 'decreasing' it to #142??...increfible!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Dayoade92(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2017
AN ODE TO DISTRACTION (Full video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tUfC-k_iY

The story of five youths who decided to make a journey to a beautiful city where all things have been rumoured to be made with gold

BUT

Hades will lure
Heaven will implore
A path they will follow
To bliss or a dreadful hollow
A question here is begging
Where are they heading?

Find out in this short movie.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by samx4real(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Very convenient. It the price was increased by N1, you will come here and write a long epistle about how Buhari is the worst president in the history of humanity.

There is nothing bad in criticising the government but at the same time, we should also acknowledged when they are getting some things right.

Stop up.

What are they getting right?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by toseen7: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
sarrki:
This is the change I voted for
Gbenu oshi soun

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Omeokachie:
Is this the N40 per litre they promised in the run-up to the elections?

Let them take it back to the N97 it was at when they came on board.

That N97 is bad economic practice.(And we don't have the money to keep it at N97....oil price crash)

I was not a fan of Jonathan, but one of the good things he tried to do for NIgeria was remove fuel subsidy in 2012....and raise prices to N140.

If BUbu tries to cut fuel prices to N97, or even N40, there will be fuel scarcity and fuel cabal stealing again...because many marketers cannot make profits under the subsidy regime.

INterestingly, BUbu wanted to keep fuel at N97....until Kalichukwu and Emefiele convinced him of the economic disaster of doing so.

And the N87 that Bubu met fuel at....only applied to Lagos and Abuja. I was buying fuel at N102 by 2014
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by rainylad(f): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2017
laliga01:

You must be a fool for this statement. Some pple came on board in increase price of PMS by more than 50%, after 2years, it dropped by less than 1% and you are here saying we should praise them.
Please come closer, no you..you, lemme pray for you. Every spirit of confusion in your life and every spirit of suffering and smiling, I bind and ...... somebody pls complete the rest.

That guy deserves some resounding slaps for his comments..for real.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2017
So petrol don reach 140 for naija this is serious
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2017
Immatex:
This is old news na.

I don dey buy fuel at N142 for NNPC station for like 2months now na
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by khalids: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2017
This is criminal miss use of English....how can you use the word crash for this minuscule price reduction

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by openmine(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Rushed into the thread to see if the crash price was 50 -70
and at least praise d FG for the first time....only to be left disappointed.....what's so special about dese high prices....I thought one of APC's manifesto is to crash fuel prices to 40?
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by AdeniyiA(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
...still searching for the crashes...
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Omeokachie: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
9jakohai:

That N97 is bad economic practice.(And we don't have the money to keep it at N97....oil price crash)

I was not a fan of Jonathan, but one of the good things he tried to do for NIgeria was remove fuel subsidy in 2012....and raise prices to N140.

If BUbu tries to cut fuel prices to N97, or even N40, there will be fuel scarcity and fuel cabal stealing again...because many marketers cannot make profits under the subsidy regime.

INterestingly, BUbu wanted to keep fuel at N97....until Kalichukwu and Emefiele convinced him of the economic disaster of doing so.

And the N87 that Bubu met fuel at....only applied to Lagos and Abuja. I was buying fuel at N102 by 2014

Below was from the super minister and poster boy if the APC.

Does it mean they came to power riding on pure lies and deception?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/oil-slump-bring-fuel-price-immediately-fashola-tells-fg-2/

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by just2endowed: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
Immatex:

You must be drunk to call me an in grate.

I pay my tax duely to government.

Government increased price of PMS from N97 to N142 one of the highest for any oil producing nation and you think I should say thank you to them. You are ridiculous.

Who told you we should thank government when they do their job Their job is to utilize taxes in a beneficial way. They are paid for that, I can never say thank you if I am paying for a service.

Thats exactly my thought, why should I say thank you to a government when am. Paying my direct and indirect taxes? Even to my employer, why should I say thank you for paying my salary when am not a slave to you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by jericco1(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2017
I actually bought a 5kg gas for 1400. I'm impressed
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by amerlino(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Dis govt is very very funny indeed.imagine petrol crashes from '#145-#143' difference of just #2 is nw termed 'crashing' but before dis stupid govt petrol was #87 and some fools were complaining and clamouring for a damn change.remember dollar was #180 before dis govt but nw dollar always 'crashes' against naira at #397 wat a shame

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by topyhanky(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria Nah Scam
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by justt: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
So this N2-N3 reduction is what is termed 'crash'?
I guess the OP is just ignorant of the word or you are just being ridiculously mischievous!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by topyhanky(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2017
PHOTOSHOP PRODUCT

lovingbet12:
Kindly view the history image to confirm that the games I sell and for today's game call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below pls no free games
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Daboomb: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2017
amerlino:
Dis govt is very very funny indeed.imagine petrol crashes from '#145-#143' difference of just #2 is nw termed 'crashing' but before dis stupid govt petrol was #87 and some fools were complaining and clamouring for a damn change.remember dollar was #180 before dis govt but nw dollar always 'crashes' against naira at #397 wat a shame

Flaghouse1:

Look at your beer parlor analysis,Please tell me the impact of N2 price diffrence to the average Nigerian masses,who has lost jobs, can't eat three square meals a day, the rise in crime rate and other efo mind failures are all impact of the change which we are not seeing

It is shameful that people like you dont realise (or just burying your brainless ehad in the sand) that all the problems you are facing since 2015 till date, was caused by the unbriddled LOOTING by your "hero", his wife and other accomplices surrounding him.

You dont hear thunder with Lightening but the thunder comes after the lightening.

Common sense should tell you that the effect of the looting will be felt, just after the Criminals have been booted out of office.
But thank God, gradually, we will get thing sback to 'normal' and continue to say "Never Again" for Jonathan and his gang of Rogues.

Just imagine, when the so-called "leaders of Tomorrow" cant establish a "cause and effect scenario"?
And they want to be called Leaders that are not too young to rule
I laugh in Vietnamese! Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

#Agreed, calling a #2 or #3 drop a "crash", is silly and a wrong choice of word bortering on sensationalism. angry angry
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Flaghouse1: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Daboomb:

It is shameful that people like you dont realise (or just burying your brainless ehad in the sand) that all the problems you are facing since 2015 till date, was caused by the unbriddled LOOTING by your "hero", his wife and other accomplices surrounding him.

You dont hear thunder with Lightening but the thunder comes after the lightening.

Common sense should tell you that the effect of the looting will be felt, just after the Criminals have been booted out of office.
But thank God, gradually, we will get thing sback to 'normal' and continue to say "Never Again" for Jonathan and his gang of Rogues.

Daboomb, you don shark ni,I am just saying what is the impact of N2 diffrence to the common man, I have not forgotten the ills of PDP ,but I expect things would have not degenerated to this level if the current -APC had been tactical in most decisions made from 2015 till date.

Even some of the looters have changed team to the newest ones
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by mrgreen4real(m): 9:23am On Sep 04, 2017
NO NEED TO BE HAPPY. THEM GO STILL INCREASE AM NEXT YEAR
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Unionised(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 04, 2017
WTF!I thought it has crashed to #40per litre. We were told that after 6 month buhari will reduce it to #90 when it was first increased to #145.f**k it.
Re: NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide by Lloydmario(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2017
what is this man talking about? I was expecting something better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.