Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (8641 Views)

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth by ayamprecious: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
This doesn't make any sense.

Op you quoted this verse...

Jer 1:5 KJV, “You saw me
before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began
to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!” Ps 139: 16.
Before any human was created, God has already designed and
fashioned what such a person will be.

From the above, it's pretty obvious God already knows how your life will end up, and the little steps or things you do won't change that. Going by this assertion, it's safe to say that Hitler and Osama are just mules in the grand scheme of things. They fulfilled their destiny. Also, the thousands of people they killed also fulfilled their destinies - since God already had their lives planned out.

In conclusion, we are just robbots. Your actions doesn't change anything. He already knows who will go to heaven/hell, become a politician, doctor, lawyer; and He knows how we will end up to - whether by HIV, bullet wounds, Jungle justice, sickness, ebola etc.

That is why religion doesn't make sense.

Humans will always a product of their actions. It is what you do that defines our destiny. We don't just walk o our destinies, we create them

In the wise world's of Kal Max--- "Religion is the opiate of the masses"

Re: The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth by Skillz92: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
This doesn't make any sense.

Op you quoted this verse...

Jer 1:5 KJV, “You saw me
before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began
to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!” Ps 139: 16.
Before any human was created, God has already designed and
fashioned what such a person will be.

From the above, it's pretty obvious God already knows how your life will end up, and the little steps or things you do won't change that. Going by this assertion, it's safe to say that Hitler and Osama are just mules in the grand scheme of things. They fulfilled their destiny. Also, the thousands of people they killed also fulfilled their destinies - since God already had their lives planned out.

In conclusion, we are just robbots. Your actions doesn't change anything. He already knows who will go to heaven/hell, become a politician, doctor, lawyer; and He knows how we will end up to - whether by HIV, bullet wounds, Jungle justice, sickness, ebola etc.

That is why religion doesn't make sense.

Humans will always a product of their actions. It is what you do that defines our destiny. We don't just walk o our destinies, we create them

In the wise world's of Kal Max--- "Religion is the opiate of the masses"

this is the things paul saw and said that our weapons of warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds and of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 2cor 10:4

people like Kal Max has built strongholds in your mind.
Re: The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Skillz92:

this is the things paul saw and said that our weapons of warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds and of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 2cor 10:4

people like Kal Max has built strongholds in your mind.

what is this one saying?

as usual...no point....just childish runaway tactics. The only false argument here is the trash in the original post.

He knows your end already. Whether you will become a senator, a thief, or a footballer. He knows already. Your actions doesn't matter. Just sit back, relax, and let your destiny come to you. grin
Re: The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth by Johncuppa(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Eventoned:
Thank You
Just believe in yourself. Those bashing you will celebrate you last last

(1) (2) (Reply)

According To Jesus Christ Being A Muslim Makes All The Difference! / Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.