Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? (23930 Views)

Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Top 10 Highest Selling Smartphone Brands In Nigeria On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by GloSomebody: 7:13am On Sep 04, 2017
I'll have to guess Infinix.
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by aku626(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Apple
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by dejolly(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Gionee is better off than other phones aside Samsung and iPhone... Am using Gionee M5 have never regretted using it because of the battery which is one of the most important features to me then the Ram and the gb.
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by breadtom: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
ZTE
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by yaqq: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2017
if not that you looking at smart phone else itel torchlight don carry everywhere, the ring tone sef is so popular
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by KayDEAN(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by ominirajj: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

Chief.. How far wit the Gionee.. Am about buying a new phone. And I'm still contemplating whether to go for infinix or Gionee
I prefer u go for Gionee

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by KayDEAN(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Samsung

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by BabaIbo: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
For smartphone Infinix or Samsung... I used infinix Hot 4 Pro last 2 months now I am using Samsung, Honestly I dey see better difference. Samsung na good product but na price dey discourage people

For general phone Nokia/Itel/Tecno
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Emjay1310(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
gbzed:
Infinix and Tecno, but those phones are just the poor man's version of Android use a samsung HTC Sony or iPhone, those are the real smartphones

What is it that the expensive phones do that the cheap ones don't do? Cut ur coat according to your size.
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Harfordralpael(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Tecno[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Think better than my infinix embarassed
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by pat077: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Between infinix and tecno
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Equiano: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Samsung Techno Infinix Gionee Itel iPhone
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by King4Roller: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2017
Mercedes Benz
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Olulinks(m): 8:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

Chief.. How far wit the Gionee.. Am about buying a new phone. And I'm still contemplating whether to go for infinix or Gionee
Both are Kool. It depends on what desire in a phone; aesthetic design/smoothness or ordinary design with long lasting battery even in heavy use. Choose one!
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by wale377(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
U.K. Used
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by noble71(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2017
lonelydora:
Samsung
Gionee
Tecno
Infinix

Some bad mouth Samsung because it's expensive. Not that they dont like it.
True talk bro, I like Samsung but it is very expensive.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by 6UEE: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

I'd advise you to go for gionee. Coming from a person who has owned 2 infinix products and 3 gionee phones.
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Flintstone06(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
dgitrader:
Infinix!!!! for smart phones according to the question.

but if general phones, give it to tecno

You said it all...i work in computer village so Infinix is the king when it comes to sales... Especially the hot series...

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by goodson(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

Gionee is a very good phone...speed is wonderful too with long battery life..i have been rocking the phone past one year
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2017
franzis:
the highest selling phone in Nigeria is Samsung

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
franzis:
the highest selling phone in Nigeria is Samsung
How much is the brand new and UK used prices for SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 2?
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by DanielsParker(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2017
goodson:

Gionee is a very good phone...speed is wonderful too with long battery life..i have been rocking the phone past one year

depends on the model. I have used two gionee phones and they Weren't any better. battery lives were below average and they really heat up even when not in heavy usage.

I use an infinix note 3 and I can boldly say I'm a satisfied user. always in power.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
lonelydora:
Samsung
Gionee
Tecno
Infinix

Some bad mouth Samsung because it's expensive. Not that they dont like it.
To be fair with you,
Infinix
Techno
Gionee
Samsung
The reason why is battery life and price. Samsung came last because their products are expensive. Most of their products in the market being bought are fairly used phones

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2017
gilgal7:
Team Samsung. .. all chinkos phone want to be like us ... we are different... "If no be panadol, e no fit be panadol...
Is Samsung not coupled in chinko?
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by zanogo(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2017
i dont know why sony products are not popular here but then they have very dope phones. i was using one infinix before but it was just too common so i got this sony xperia z2, damn!!! the difference is infinite
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by oladele239(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Gionee marathon m5 for sale for 55k negotiable contact my signature for pics
Just one month old
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by Sleemy4shizzle(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2017
It's infinix joor........ Upon all the guerilla marketing wey tecno dey do......... Still infinix stills remains number one
Re: Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? by oweniwe(m): 9:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Gentlesoul96:

If you love yourself, run from infinix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / 9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Looks Scammy, Is It? / Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.