Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo (27940 Views)

Why I Respect Buhari So Much – David Umahi / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by hotspec(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Steel + bamboo -+ roofing sheets = biggest ♻ plant

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by bsideboii(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
we all know how this will play out.Project will be abandoned along the line.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
hotspec:
Steel + bamboo -+ roofing sheets = biggest ♻ plant

Exactly. That's what calls biggest recycling plant.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by colossus91(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jlow2:
wer will dey get d waste from?its only the gullible will nod der heads to such mediocrity.
umahi and his billion lies i just dab for the guy lai muhammed should cum and tske lectures from umshi who uses Bible verses to lie #Legendary,
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Charly68: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
fadario:
I can't see any waste recycling plant here o.
OP please this is sh!t.
My brother, may be they want to say waste land
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by cumbak60: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Media noise as usual.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Still under construction. This man is trying but his people are being brainwashed into hating him because he likes Buhari.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by slick1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Soon to be completed and all I see are iron sheets and uncompleted roofs.

No site engineer with him showing him around the complex and the progress made thus far.

Where does he intend to get the waste from when all his state boys are some of the best athletes in hold ups all over Nigeria.

Anyone who believes this can believe anything called stupid

1 Like

Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
stcool:
Na wa Oh! What is biggest about iron pillars with no visible machinery.

God please deliver NIGERIA from the spirit of mediocrity

Which kind nonsense be dis undecided...OP don't make me insult you. This Caption is misleading.
I bet you this is the last you will here of that waste plant. He will tell us tomorrow that he spent billions in constructing a waste plant that will never be compleeted even in the next 30years. If not, why didn't he wait to finish it and commence recycling the waste before blowing the trumpet?
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Ttipsy(f): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
pls construct it fast, Abia state needs it... the state is in an escalating stage of waste and dirt
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Cuteogbus: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Ebonyi state governor, Engr. David Nweze Umahi toured the Waste to Wealth Plant with other state government officials which is soon to be completed.

The plant is built to recycle waste products in the state.

Ebonyi waste to wealth plant is said to be the biggest in the country after it is completed. It located at Umuoghara, Ezza North LGA in Ebonyi State.

The governor has also announced immediate commencement of EXCO estate and many other establishments withing the waste to wealth plant at Umuoghara.

http://igbobia.com/?q=ebonyi-state-governor-toured-waste-recycling-plant-said-to-be-the-biggest-in-nigeria.html

And By Waste To Wealth You Mean Scrap Metal Recycling ... Because Thats How It Always Ends.. 'Waste To Wealth' 'Waste To Wealth' Bust Last Last Na Scrap Metal Yard Ein Go Be..... When Will We Ever Have A Plant That Recycles Polythene Bags Popularlly Called 'water Proof' ?? And Help Keep The Environment Clean
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by bobnatlo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abeg weeyy the plant naaaa.
Sycophants every whr
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Deeldorado: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
eezeribe:
He is touring... To see iron rods,bamboo sticks and aluminum roofing sheets...
Good development.

I wonder o. The project is not even near 20% completion. Stop the unnecessary hype.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Awaja(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
This post would ve been better without pictures.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by fkj950ax(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op,
You owe me data subscription.

What is wrong with the governor?

Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by FBIL: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is one of d numerous projects of former Governor Martin Elechi.This man will not allow that company to reach the level where it will function. He'll continue to hire and fire managers. Being a civil engineer, he usually lacks the patience for production business because the way he counts number of blocks in a building so does he expect quick returns. He did same thing at Ebonyi Pipes Company and rubbished the Company, same Company built by former Gov. Martin Elechi.
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by DONFASZY(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2017
I only c 5% incomplete project here
No plants
Notin
Jus empty field
He meant ve spent 900billions on dis
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Lorechino(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2017
oyewoleolu:

it's a street.
ok i for say grin grin grin grin
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 05, 2017
eezeribe:
He is touring... To see iron rods,bamboo sticks and aluminum roofing sheets...
Good development.

Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Jlow2: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2017
always insulting the intelligence of the few, jst lyk his neighbour hood watch policy, it has a political undertone,irrespective of wat abakaliki pple say or feel, after he must has shared money in 2019 dey will still vote him
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2017
sarrki:
Did I hear biggest recycled plants ?
That means waste products are much in that end
Having said that
Nice one umahi

Nah, Lagos is the HQ of waste oo
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by awillabo: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2017
goingape1:
you haven't constructed it finish but yet making mouth undecided

what is wrong with our block head leaders

Hmmm. Your grammatical blunders just made me spill my hot coffee

Are u sure it's our leaders who have block head??
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by Ogo2k3: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
stcool:
Na wa Oh! What is biggest about iron pillars with no visible machinery.

God please deliver NIGERIA from the spirit of mediocrity

Which kind nonsense be dis undecided...OP don't make me insult you. This Caption is misleading.

The machinery have been seen been procured and imported into the country. It is at government house Abakaliki, you can come there and see it, once the builing is completed it will be installed. Dont just criticise for criticism sake, Umahi doesnt do things haphazardly. He wont built the complex without getting the machinery. Infact, the machineries were purchase before the contract for this construction was awarded. Get your facts straight before commenting. Thanks
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by goingape1: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2017
awillabo:

Hmmm. Your grammatical blunders just made me spill my hot coffee

Are u sure it's our leaders who have block head??
if na English you dey use take feed, in fact I know say you still dey collect Kobo Kobo for ya parent that's why you fit dey talk rubbish for ya mouth undecided

na your father get blockhead.

ITK
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by jsb(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
We have suffered..
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by tallesken(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
We pay you for your waste at norfetch Nigeria. We collect plastic bottles and cans for now.

Apart from that, you get reward points when you sign up on www.norfetch.com.

You don't need to bring them down to our office, we come to you and pick up once it is up to the required quantity.

Visit www.norfetch.com to learn more
Re: David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo by oyewoleolu(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2019
Lorechino:
ok ifor say grin grin grin grin
yeah .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines / Budget Not Missing, President Buhari Secretly Withdrew It - Sahara Reporters / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.