Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP (596 Views)

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
I come to you under no pretense of peace, so let me just get straight into this rant that you unknowingly requested for. Yes, I read souls in my spare time. Today, I’m coming for YOU. Yes you (abi na us) religious folk, who lack control, not to mention human decency (others will argue logic) during non-religous discourse. To help us identify ourselves, I’ve come up with four simple questions, and the answers to these questions should tell us all we need to know. Lets jump right into it, shall we? We shall.

Question One: Are you a member of any of these three religious denominations? Christian/Muslim/Men? (haha)

Question Two: Do you often engage in intellectual/social discourse? Or to further simplify, regula

Read On... http://thenakedconvos.com/bible-says-shut-fck/
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by cjfbn: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2017
You wrote.
You commented alone.
Soft walk
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by 701ecilana: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't understand your Op.
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Niflheim(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
@Convos,

I just read your post on your blog!!! I wish you had a Radio Show where you could reach out to more people on the importance of logic, rationality and "non-reliance on ancient superstition"!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: My Bible Says…shut The F*ck UP by Convos: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you very much. We are working it

Niflheim:
@Convos,

I just read your post on your blog!!! I wish you had a Radio Show where you could reach out to more people on the importance of logic, rationality and "non-reliance on ancient superstition"!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Being Sincere, Is The Supernatural Really Nothing But Fiction / Is The Human Embryo Essentially A Fish Without Gills? / Must Churches Play Loud Music To Serve God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.