Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Shades Of Lust 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shades Of Lust 2 (1333 Views)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shades Of Lust 2 by princepriest(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Copyright
©2017 Olugbode Olufemi Samson
No part of this story may be reproduced by any means without the prior permission by the author. Thank you.
Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by princepriest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cc:Tommyjidex1 khennykhay Johnspurgeon014 skillful01 boladex1 johluv bibi294 maryclaire1 auric forzarush mariamalheri emmyn nastynic honourable356 tusinsola missmossy atayis mobecs ayoxelee arrestdarrester mzdee01 zika19 emmotion iamloyalty princessadeola aminatope247 prettyrose daniluv2k4 funnyfun alarmednigerian bibijay123 surestg evajael hadampson stephengee12 ashatoda yommy20 chinnybaby99 yorhmienerd blissfuljeff chidozeze jamieoyel pweetywizzy mummyimadeit sikells mzztega rchilee kaytash kimberlywest silensa bleeze2 precial419 kimkardashian elzionista mickeysho phetto countrygirl ayomicome olamega78 dmssy cindymorgan petitchouchou dview001 toyin223 rachealfst yewande1234 tenderblaze cerowo dinabbella favouritetega ikombe chidozeze chisiudeh Lleigh boffinjay donkelz ebonyqueen001 wizsolzy queenjuli solomonbrown64 divepen1 lankyannie maltaleeza mikesmd queenitee samexdx debbcy misselocon meneski flakkydagirl nawtielizzie oyindawealth donteanz damynj vakjay08 welcome onboard fam…pls invite others I can’t recall
your comments and criticisms are needed and welcome like always.

1 Like

Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by princepriest(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Episode 1
SHADE OF LUST
SEASON 2
Jude’s side of the story continues
On 27th December, my dad’s lawyer paid me an early morning visit. To be candid, I wasn’t really enjoying my stay in US anymore, I desperately wanted to round up things with him and return home to settle with Tracy before it gets late.
‘’I’m sorry for taking much time before coming. I travelled to California for xmas. I just got home last night’’ the young lawyer explained softly as if I asked him.
‘’I went through the documents you gave me but unfortunately there wasn’t anything substantial in it to prove that a lady killed your father. But with the documents we can only establish a little prove that your dad actually had a business deal with a lady in Nigeria. As your late dad’s lawyer, I was really the person that made all the money transfer’s he sent to the lady in question and the money was wired directly into a Nigerian bank account with the name Jessica Simon. I have a friend working with the EFCC; he can help us with the case. By January we will be in Nigeria to get to the root of this matter. I promise to get back your dad’s properties for you but I’m also not overlooking the fact that the lady could have bewitched or tricked your father into making her the owner of everything he owned. This could be a long legal case, especially if the lady decides to fight back and you know how bad and slow the justice system in Nigeria is?. Let’s just keep our fingerers crossed’’ he said seriously while I nodded with great attention.
————————
Kelvin’s side of the story continues
We had a wonderful xmas at home. Jessica really bought my parents heart with her pretence and calm calculative behavior. Everyone ended up falling in love with her. As for me, I had lots of other things to worry about.
9:25pm, 31st of December, Jessica walked into my room with a sweet smile on her face. She climbed over me, staring deep into my eyes.
‘’in few hours we will be entering a new year with new hopes and expectations. Tell me, how soon you will want us to get married. Next Saturday or in few weeks?’’ she asked curiously.
‘’I think we should leave that topic for now. We have a whole lot of time to talk about it. My head is not yet clear my dear’’ I breathed while she drew back, staring at me suspiciously.
‘’I hope you know it’s very much on your best interest for us to get married as soon as possible?’’ she asked.
‘’yes I know but let’s not rush it anymore’’ I stammered.
‘’but I’m pregnant. We have to do this as quickly as possible’’ she pushed on.
‘’we are leaving for the city in two days. When we get there we will make plans for it’’ I muttered, forcing out a smile. She nodded, even though the look on her face clearly showed that she really wasn’t sure of my intentions and yes I really wasn’t sure of myself equally. I kind of was strangely having a cold feet about the marriage thing perhaps it was because the experience I had the last time we tried to get married was still very much in my head.
The New Year celebrations soon came and went by with the speed of lightening. Jessica and I got back to the city on 2nd January to continue with our lives and plan for the future. Of course my future was damned; I only was trying to survive in the best possible way.
On 3rd of January, Joe invited me to his house for a little chat. I went to see him innocently without knowing that there was a reason to his invitation and so was my shock on seeing Cynthia in his house. For some seconds I just didn’t know how to react because I wasn’t expecting to see her there.
Joe quickly came to my defense by cracking a quick joke which lowered the tension in his sitting room.
I couldn’t even look at Cynthia. I couldn’t even say hello to her.
‘’you know you and I and Cynthia have come a long way as friends. We have been friends during the good and bad times of our lives and things that happened last year between you guys needs to be settled once and for all. Kelvin you are my friend, likewise Cynthia and I’m not asking you guys to go back to each other but to reach a compromise and stop fighting. Believe me Cynthia, Kelvin hasn’t been himself ever since you showed up at his wedding. He wasn’t the only one you embarrassed that day. You embarrassed me as well and I just want everything to be settled today’’ Joe demanded, facing Cynthia who shook her head and scoffed.
‘’I only came here because of the respect I have for you and not because I want to settle issues with Kelvin. I really don’t know what he told you, but your friend here tried to kill me and his baby. He connived with his Jessica, set me up, knocked me out and dumped me in a refuse dump. How on earth do you expect me to forgive him? No I can’t and I’m leaving right now’’ she poured out angrily, leaving Joe extremely surprised and shocked with her outburst. It really was the first time he was hearing such story.
‘’Cynthia that really wasn’t exactly what happened that night. I equally was a victim just as you were’’ I quickly stammered, looking into her eyes.
‘’just shut up’’ she breathed, standing up to leave but I quickly grabbed her hand, stopping her with my grasp as we exchanged glances.
The tension in the room became high once again.
To be continued.
Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by princepriest(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Episode 2
SHADE OF LUST
SEASON 2
Kelvin’s side of the story continues
‘’I’m sorry Joe but I will have to leave now. I can’t stand this despicable man any longer’’ Cynthia politely said to Joe, snatching her hand from my grasp before me nor Joe could say anything to stop her.
I quickly ran after her, so eager to make peace with her. Of course it was an opportunity of a life time, I never knew when such opportunity would come again and so I had to make good use of the one available at the moment.
I blocked Cynthia before she could get to the gate, leaving her with no choice than to stare into my eyes once again.
‘’Cynthia’’ I breathed with great pain, trying hard to come up with something tangible as quickly as possible.
‘’Cynthia’’ I stammered nervously, as I struggled to create some appeasing words to sooth her anger.
‘’you have changed so much’’ was all I could finally mutter. Cynthia scoffed, eyeing me seriously.
‘’of course I have changed. I’m now a different lady. I’m no longer the Cynthia you used to know’’ she replied rudely.
I left my eyes on her as I desperately struggled to get more words out of my mouth. Yes I just didn’t know how she did it but she was just so sophisticated, so polished and more beautiful than she used to be. The transformation in her was something seen only in movies. I couldn’t believe how she changed so much under the space of few months.
‘’Cynthia things were never as it seemed to be’’ I confessed, dropping my eyes.
‘’yes I never wanted the pregnancy at first but I never wanted to kill you because of it. Believe me’’ I struggled to say while she surprisingly listened.
‘’I never planned anything with Jessica. In fact on that very day, I was very much surprised to see you leave my house the moment I returned from Joe’s gym even though it was a big relief to me. Jessica invited me to her house later in the evening and on getting there I was extremely shocked to meet you there. Of course I was even scared you guys had some bad plans for me and before I could get to terms on what was happening, you two started fighting and she knocked you out’’ I breathed as sweat drenched my body.
‘’what was I to do?. I was confused and scared. I tried everything to revive you but you appeared dead to us and I was so scared of taking you to the hospital because I knew I would only end up in jail. No one would believe my story just as you are now finding it difficult to believe. Moreover I already had a bad record with the police and I just was so overwhelmed with fear that very night. Jessica suggested we dump your body and believe me it looked like the only way out that very moment. Perhaps it was all she planned before she invited you to her house but I knew nothing of it. I was forced to dump your body out in the cold night thinking that you were dead and believe me my conscience never remained the same after that very night and I just couldn’t face your family. I had to stay away’’ I confessed with all my heart.
‘’I had to plan a quick wedding with Jessica because it was the only way to keep our secret and equally clear my name from money laundering and fraudulent transactions I did in the past which you are very much aware of. The police have been on my neck all through the later part of last year and Jessica asked me to marry her for her to use her connections to shield me. That’s it, that’s the simple truth. I never tried to kill you in order to marry Jessica’’ I breathed seriously. Cynthia drew back, surprisingly touched by my story. Somehow I felt she still had some amount of love for me which really gave me hope.
‘’even if all you told me were true, I still can’t get my heart to accept what you did to me’’ she stammered, growing pale.
‘’I know just give me the opportunity to amend things’’ I asked eagerly.
‘’fine, first thing first, get Jessica out of your life and then we can talk’’ she muttered, breathed deeply and walked past me without another word, leaving me totally dazed and speechless.
‘’how on earth do I achieve her first demand?’’
To be continued
No confusion guys.. Keep reading..
Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by Toyin223(f): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2017
Thanks For Mention,let Me Have My Sit
Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by Honeydawealth(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Princepriest....weldone! I'm enjoying dis story.. Thanks for d mention...following.
But pls wen next u want to mention me, spell it 'Honeydawealth' not 'Oyindawealth' tnxs...
Re: Shades Of Lust 2 by OscarEssien(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice story

(1) (Reply)

Dreams - Do You Have An Idea? / Shadows Of Death (the Girl-god) / Freelancers And Nairaland Writers Attestation Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.