Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue (21043 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Photos Of Jidenna Smoking Heavily / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Elis49(f): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one..bless up
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Fhowe: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
And one stupid rabbit in the name of celebrity will cry for Houston without baiting an eyelid for benue!!
DONT MIND ALL THIS OUR YEYEBRITIES GIVING BACK TO THE SOCIETY THAT GAVE THEM THE PLATFORM TO GROW IS SO DIFFICULT.THEY ARE SO FAKE IF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SHOOT VIDEO ABROAD THEY WILL DO CAMPAIGNS FOR EVENTS THAT DONT CONCERN THEM ALL IN THE NAME OF FORMING.IT IS MORE LIKE DROPPING YOUR OWN BAGGAGE AND LIFTING ANOTHER PERSONS OWN.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by GoldNiagara(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
Good!
May God bless him!
I wish our naija celebs can emulate that.
So he is a Togo celebrity?
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by agabaI23(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol, yayyy! i'd like to eliminate u later on tho'
and become the overall in command? You probably won't be as ruthless and precise as the night king with the arrow. Your eliminating me will expose the white walkers Deanerys dragon and you know how it is.. cool
You will need my protection my queen wink
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Skmoda360(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
respect Jidenna and same goes to Sean Tissle...big up
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Eu24(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by KingTom(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You are right. Jidenna did practically what Sean Tizzle did. But then, people didn't understand the concept of 10 Naira per tweet. He wanted to spread the word so that it can get to the other sides of the world but people mocked him. God help us to start appreciating good deeds. Imagine what a 1m retweet would have cost the guy. 10m donation.
The hypocrisy of Nigerians is baffling. Do you know most of them didn't even read that thread, they just saw retweet and 10 naira and everybody started commenting rubbish
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by greencard: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

Shut up.
Your father is not the custodian of Nigeria.
If you don't like what he posted, move on.
it could Av been better if u kept quiet, why display enmity?... Jidena has a clean hrt..he is rich and famous..

What do u have?
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by cstr1000: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
greencard:
it could Av been better if u kept quiet, why display enmity?... Jidena has a clean hrt..he is rich and famous..

What do u have?
He is igbo too. Don't forget that when next you support military aggression against igbos because they want to leave.
They may have just killed the next Jidenna that would save you ..
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by donqx: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
oh
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by lomprico(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Hypocrits his full these nl angry angry angry wen Sean tinzzle his sayed any retwit that his retwited that he we donat 10# too borno flood, all off u his sayed robbished too him undecided undecided undecided.....u are hated him cos his local based and clap too jedinna cos his intenasional based undecided undecided undecided

Interiority comples undecided

Yeye his smeelled angry angry angry angry angry undecided

U r just a hater for no reason!
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by verygudbadguy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
KingTom:

The hypocrisy of Nigerians is baffling. Do you know most of them didn't even read that thread, they just saw retweet and 10 naira and everybody started commenting rubbish
That's Naija for you.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Simon21(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Always proud of jidenna
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by greencard: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

He is igbo too. Don't forget that when next you support military aggression against igbos because they want to leave.
They may have just killed the next Jidenna that would save you ..
lol funny dude...i don't support aggression..neither do I support selfishly motivated secession without definite blue print

As for jidena leave him out of this..and face front
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by cstr1000: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
greencard:
lol funny dude...i don't support aggression..neither do I support selfishly motivated secession without definite blue print

As for jidena leave him out of this..and face front
No , you face front.
Whenever they are discussing biafra and you don't like it, then face front.
You were born alone, face your destiny alone.
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by greencard: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
cstr1000:

No , you face front.
Whenever they are discussing biafra and you don't like it, then face front.
You were born alone, face your destiny alone.
when ever they are discussing benue flood and jidena donations to the victims...plsssssss don't drag biafra into it...just #face front
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by Maxwellgunz: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
adaksbullet:
Hypocrits his full these nl angry angry angry wen Sean tinzzle his sayed any retwit that his retwited that he we donat 10# too borno flood, all off u his sayed robbished too him undecided undecided undecided.....u are hated him cos his local based and clap too jedinna cos his intenasional based undecided undecided undecided

Interiority comples undecided
You retweeting Sean tizzle tweet was just trying to build his twitter publicity ....this is real awareness that was publicity

Yeye his smeelled angry angry angry angry angry undecided
Re: Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue by wisdomwizzio(m): 12:59am On Sep 08, 2017

Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For Enugu Governorship Election 2019. Declares (Pics) / Toke Makinwa Responds To Linda Ikeji. - 'You Won't Get A Sob Story From Me' / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light Skinned