Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (68895 Views)

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely — Ifa Priest / Sleep With Ooni’s Ex-queen, Die Prematurely, Ifa Priest Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by lloyds(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
It is the If priest that will die first. Rubbish!
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nickymezor(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Die indeed... Anyway na dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2017
cococandy:

That's if she's not already doing it

Abi o.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2017
ShitHead:
Ifa priest should go and sit down. It's her body and she can do whatever she wants to do with it.

if you want to commit suicide. go and sleep with her. if you remain the same if alive, then i am a bastard

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Lloydfather(m): 12:10am On Sep 04, 2017
EMPTY TREAT. Ifa priest this is 21st century OK.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by emmathebigg(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2017
non sense na only yoruba sabi do juju bring am cum my side I go fu*k nothing go happen all I understand from the post the man want her wife back..
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by biafranrealson: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2017
bring her to my abode let me bang the devil out of her, cleansing my foot. which yeye tradition be this
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Dayoade92(m): 12:23am On Sep 04, 2017
AN ODE TO DISTRACTION (Full video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tUfC-k_iY

The story of five youths who decided to make a journey to a beautiful city where all things have been rumoured to be made with gold

BUT

Hades will lure
Heaven will implore
A path they will follow
To bliss or a dreadful hollow
A question here is begging
Where are they heading?

Find out in this short movie.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by banmee(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Nigerians and their weird ways. Smh.
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by profmsboi(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Na mad men full this Nairaland ooo
See comments... omo, I don laugh tire
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Icon79(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2017
All lies .... for $10,000 I will gbensh her and nothing will happen to me.

After all, I am quite sure that the Oni is already gbenshing another woman ... did he do any cleansing himself?
Ask these African traditional religion(s) and their tendency to subjugate women!

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by buchi16(f): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2017
dem no dey return bride prize?... she shld cleanse hersef biko frm any of dose diabolical tins... for d safety of oda men
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Gee77(f): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Mo baaaaaaaad..... I said it in this post :

https://www.nairaland.com/3988097/ooni-ogunwusi-wuraolas-marriage-crashes/3#59479306

And I will still copy and paste it here again.

I said and I quote

Dat is very true, there was a man in my mom town dat did it with the kings concubine wen he was still a boy enjoying life and was rich but he died a poor and a miserable man

You go just die throway..... Na the urine of pregnant women dem go take revive you. After you don drink like 2 full calabash
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893895_img20170830171056018_jpegab7a36a59c4800f9c3fa30837b76ae89
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Teegelop(f): 12:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Due to her greediness, she has finally placed an embargo on herself
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Originalsly: 12:50am On Sep 04, 2017
"......any man that sleeps with a queen or ex queen without the appropriate cleansing may die prematurely, he may be struck with sickness or there might be retrogression in his life"......Was she an ex queen before she married the Ooni?....because this divorce is certainly retrogression in his life. This guy no doubt is tarnishing the throne.... and will continue to do so by having failed marriages.Seems to be strongheaded....doesn't listen to advice....and for a wife.... appears the most important thing about her is her complexion....... must be fair skinned. Three failed marriages? ...and so young?....he has a pronlem.

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by davillian(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2017
I can cleans her but I will be using POWER enter techniques for 3month.

On a more serious note she might even be under a course, that she will not stay in her husbands house.

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2017
If she is beautiful, I will not only sleep with her, I will impregnate her under the watchful eyes of Sango and nothing go happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by YoungPell305(m): 12:54am On Sep 04, 2017
hahahaaa nawa ooo all those men wey don sleep with her go dey run frm one pator or alfa to d other http://www.spreegists.us
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Davis1000: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2017
http:///1o4MpV...this really awesome and unbelievable.. Check me out
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Davis1000: 12:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Davis1000: 12:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Facebook.com
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Davis1000: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Check more on the story http:///1o4MpV
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by obinna58(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2017
As if she can't go where people do not know her, dumb priest, if only he could be challenged
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by opribo(m): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2017
wahala dey
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 04, 2017
OK...
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by nairacrusader: 1:27am On Sep 04, 2017
oro ode
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by belindar: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2017
She was with her Lebanese husband in February and in March of the same year , she was married to the the king. Nah wah. I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2017
If she's hot i go ya asap
Re: Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest by abbeyty(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2017
All this useless juju they are unable to use to make our country great like some other great countries around the world or if that one is too much for them let them creat a great country within yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Attire Of Ivory Coast / Amazing Pictures From Nigeria's Past / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.