Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! (708 Views)

Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Help! How Do I Prevent My Blogger Hosted Site From Showing Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! by andassyn(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hello nairalanders and webmasters, your boy desperately need to learn about creating a site, designing it, and every other things needed to know

Who would share his knowledge!

Am on board

Just desperate, it's my career
Re: Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! by smartty68(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
andassyn:
Hello nairalanders and webmasters, your boy desperately need to learn about creating a site, designing it, and every other things needed to know

Am on board

YouTube and Google won't fail you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! by Dmayor7(m): 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
andassyn:

Am on board

Hello sir...

There are two roads to go....

The WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)

And the raw code.

You can be a web designer without knowing a single code, thanks to things like Dreamweaver, WordPress, themes, and others.

Or you can sit the shit down and delve into real coding and become an expert...

The first is less stressful and faster...

The later is very stressful and takes a lot of time to master.

It's left for you to decide...

If you want it fast fast, then this article here www.w3programs.com is a step in the right direction.

If you want it gradually and you are ready for the damn shitty codes, then www.w3schools.com is your goldmine.

Also, www.codecademy.com www.tigzag.com www.html.net are all your friends...

Welcome on board...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperately Need To Learn About Creating And Designing Site From The Start! by excanny: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Call me for hands on training if you are willing to pay. 07030595988.

(1) (Reply)

Atm Fraud Alert Please Help / Review Needed On This New Blog / Support Magento 2 Sites With Eye-catching Popup Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.