Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (45332 Views)

Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria / The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by BluntBoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
can you bet on it ?
I don't bet. If not, I will just chop your money.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Africa with odd stuff, Tracks around foothball pitch... And some dude de recommend it.
Is d stadium made for athletic/soccer

join me @Wembley coolAfrica with odd stuff, Tracks around foothball pitch... And some dude de recommend it.
Is d stadium made for athletic/soccer

join me @Wembley
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by samsobo24(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2017
House,is there any new construction of a stadium in jos
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by AFONJACOW(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't bet. If not, I will just chop your money.
hahahahahahahaha that means u are not sure... but if Nigeria win I will send 700naira recharge card to you, but if they lose send 200 to me, let's so it this way
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by AFONJACOW(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Nicheey:

enemies of hate ,biko face bush

Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by ipobarecriminals: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2017
moorevic:

So you dey avoid cardiac arrest
I last watched. Supa Eagu diring USA 94.I dnt even watch football but i support MAN UTD.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Maniche44(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2017
it's cool there. i have played there once
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Xfemt(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Kizyte:
Common Cameroon! See as their stadium fine. Everything about Nigeria is low class.
abeg short up, watin fine for here. stadium wan dem build round with chairs and an artificial pitch NY u de call fine. can u compare dis with akwa ibom stadium, the one in lagos, port harcout or even the Samuel ogbemudia stadium in Benin city fine pass dis one on. Nigerians re too sentimental about everytin I don't know why
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Ejomax77(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Temilayhor:
This stadium is cool .... unlike....
not as cool as the EAGLES NEST in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by stilldoingokay(f): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Kizyte:
Common Cameroon! See as their stadium fine. Everything about Nigeria is low class.

but the stadium not fine reaches uyo stadium now talk less of abj. let say the truth and shame the devil

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by samsobo24(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Xfemt:
abeg short up, watin fine for here. stadium wan dem build round with chairs and an artificial pitch NY u de call fine. can u compare dis with akwa ibom stadium, the one in lagos, port harcout or even the Samuel ogbemudia stadium in Benin city fine pass dis one on. Nigerians re too sentimental about everytin I don't know why
Thank you sir,maybe its inferiority oo
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by stilldoingokay(f): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Xfemt:

I don't think that person no of any Nigeria stadium, and I doubt if he has been to one in Nigeria here
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by DeRay98(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Cameroon is far worse than Nigeria in every ramification. I never thought that there could be a country worse than Nigeria till I went to Cameroon. Nigeria is like the USA compared to that place

Don't mind some Indomie babes here...that picture is when the stadium was new...even it doesn't compare with Abuja Stadium under similar state at inception.
Cameroun will not play us on good field as they don't have one. In any case a good will not help attempts to redeem their battered image in hands of SE. So, that "badder" the stadium the better for them.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by samsobo24(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
The uyo stadium is one of the best stadiums in Africa in terms of beauty,modelling and modernity but generally its not among the 10 best in Africa.
I think this is because of only its capacity compared that of Egypt, Morocco and SA
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by DeRay98(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
hassan4:
All in now set for the return leg of FIFA World cup qualifier clash between Cameroon and Nigeria in Younde the capital city of Cameroon. Recall that Nigeria demolished Cameroon in Uyo by 4 - 0 and are going into the second leg today 4th September 2017 with high confidence. A win will secure Nigeria's qualification for Russia 2018 World Cup and a draw might be enough if Zambia loses away to Algeria on the 5th of September 2017.

Source: http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24537

The bolded is not true, while a win for SE or draw officially eliminates Cameroun from the race but Zambia remains in the race until we meet them and a draw will be all we need whether or not they beat Algeria tomorrow.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by ElderlyPerson(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Kizyte:
just tell me God'swill Akpabio stadium is not superior to this uncovered stadium.
Stop depreciating ur nation's good asset
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
stilldoingokay:

but the stadium not fine reaches uyo stadium now talk less of abj. let say the truth and shame the devil
Heeeee! Na Abuja i dey o! Abuja stadium don spoil finish. Lack of maintenance.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Xfemt:
OK, I'll take your "shut up" as insult, but I forgive you. Thank God sey you no mention Abuja Stadium cos na where I dey.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by samsobo24(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2017
Kizyte:
Heeeee! Na Abuja i dey o! Abuja stadium don spoil finish. Lack of maintenance.
I thought they said they wanted to private that abuja stadium
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Kaywaz:

i guess you have not been to the stadium in Akwa ibon
No, I'm not. Maybe I'm wrong...
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by ElderlyPerson(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
I saw Cameroon in my dream beating Nigeria 3-1 and Zambia beat Algeria in their home... this is a prophecy don't over look it , lastly Nigeria will lose their remaining matches, And Zambia will represent Africa in Russia 2018
like ur name implies, you have a cowish brain. The unfortunate dreamer
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2017
zanogo:

he is saying that the camerounian stadium you were falling for is not worth it, cant you see that only a tiny part is covered? supporters are not protected from the element, and by the way, the akwa ibom stadium is superior to this stadium hands down.
OK, now I understand. I forgive him for insolent.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Xfemt(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Kizyte:
OK, I'll take your "shut up" as insult, but I forgive you. Thank God sey you no mention Abuja Stadium cos na where I dey.
bros short up no be insult OK, it means u re not saying sometin correctly or true, live abuja stadium, if any interesting match want to be played there and mentaince comes in I swear dis yamayama stadium no go even fine reach d road wan lead to d stadium
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
eazyE100:

OK , are you dumb. He just did justice to your lame and shallow perception..
OK, no problem, I guess your father is dumb as well...
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
ImaIma1:

Still cannot compare it to the stadium in uyo.
OK
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by Kizyte(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
arkdiggs:

I can see how exposed u r.. .believing what u see in pictures.. .if u see Lekki or Oshodi picture you will tell the world it's New York and Libya.
OK
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by ubox: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
mdokaba1:
The city itself looks like one brown roof state in Nigeria.

I dint call call any name o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I guess they too have a brown roof state.

If the capital is like that, one can only imagine how the rest of the country is grin
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by sshalom(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Godswill Akpabio Stadium is far better than this!
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by FisifunKododada: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Cameroon is far worse than Nigeria in every ramification. I never thought that there could be a country worse than Nigeria till I went to Cameroon. Nigeria is like the USA compared to that place

I have heard stories of how Paul Biya (he has been president for, I believe, at least 30 years) has completely ruined that country with corruption and poor management. Nobody should be president for more than 6 years in my opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by mecussey(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Go Eagle, GO.But i nor dey watch

If you no watch then you are an ipob member.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by BluntBoy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
AFONJACOW:
hahahahahahahaha that means u are not sure... but if Nigeria win I will send 700naira recharge card to you, but if they lose send 200 to me, let's so it this way

I am not betting but I can tell you that Nigeria will beat Cameroon today. I see a 2 goal difference between us. The match would be tough but Nigeria will win.
Re: Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against by FisifunKododada: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Someone should help me out with this:

Nigeria and Zambia have 9 points and 4 points respectively. With 3 games left, Nigeria can get a total maximum of 18 points while Zambia total maximum is 13 points. If Nigeria wins today but Zambia also wins against Algeria tomorrow that brings Nigeria to 12 points and Zambia to 7 points. But Zambia still has a total possible maximum of 13 points so if Nigeria loses their last two games and Zambia wins their last two games, then Zambia NOT Nigeria tops the group and qualifies. So, Why did the OP say a win by Nigeria means qualification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azerbaijan Vs Nigeria (0 - 11): U-17 Women's World Cup On Tuesday Sept-25-2012 / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony / Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.