Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (19529 Views)

Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Horlami3370: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
wayaa007:

So I should support bad English?

And who talked about intelligence here?

You are just a brainless cow with access to internet.

I won't see something that's bad and not correct it.

To the guy with the post, I meant no insult, I just want you to write the sentence correctly for easy comprehension.

And as for the baboon that quoted me, and still used bad English in sending the message. I forgive you grin

What's this one saying, someone was saying something meaningful and the best you can do was to talk say his English no be of this world, please where is the correction?

Oga ade, grow up and be mature, no be English your mate dey use make it in life and more over, no be you posted this some hr ago:

wayaa007:

Baba, this your English nor be am
So, na correct English sentence be that, if no be say you put English for the sentence, it's difficult to understand the message you are passing and you dey correct someone?

....and you asking me if you should support bad English, why not take a teaching job then ?
Animal in Human form
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Dfinex(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
eunisam:
I can't sleep without dreaming .even in the day time, I must dream.

Same with me and I don't forget them. If it seems like I want to forget I try to meditate on a fragment or jot it down and that is it.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by wayaa007(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Horlami3370:

What's this one saying, someone was saying something meaningful and the best you can do was to talk say his English no be of this world, please where is the correction?

Oga ade, grow up and be mature, no be English your mate dey use make it in life and more over, no be you posted this some hr ago:I

So, na correct English sentence be that, if no be say you put English for the sentence, it's difficult to understand the message you are passing and you dey correct someone?

....and you asking me if you should support bad English, why not take a teaching job then ?
Animal in Human form

I might be a teacher.

Baba I give up, you win. I'm not mature I agree, and my mates don't use English to make it in life.

But review your posts before posting next time.
Bad English is never good to read
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Horlami3370: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
wayaa007:

I might be a teacher.

Baba I give up, you win. I'm not mature I agree, and my mates don't use English to make it in life.

But review your posts before posting next time.
Bad English is never good to read

Same way you should review yours too before pointing out other people's mistakes cos no one is an island

wayaa007:

Baba, this your English nor be am
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by lfleak: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
tintingz:
It will be a grace to you because you have lost your empathy, imagine almost billions of unbelievers will be thrown to hell by a "merciful" God, almost every passage in the Quran is about flame of fire to the unbelievers, doesn't that look like a threat? undecided

Ofcos you can, I'm once a Muslim like you, but your bolded shows you're still caged with fear. That's what I'm saying. grin
if billions of unbelievers are led to hell by the will of my creator, then so be it even if I am one of them...

You are once a Muslim mean nothing to me..caged with fear, if fear is to be righteous then so be it.. Am good with the fear of God than fear the constitution which will kill you if you kill someone, which you fear..grin grin
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by tintingz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
lfleak:
if billions of unbelievers are led to hell by the will of my creator, then so be it even if I am one of them...
SMH you have really lost your empathy, So what is the difference with this and Adolf Hitler killing millions of jews? So Allah throwing billions of people in hell is just and not a wicked act? Even when the person is a good person but only reject Allah? I'm very sure you will condemn Hitler for his cruel act and see nothing wrong when Allah do same, hypocrite.

Why will I worship such God who claim to be merciful?

You are once a Muslim mean nothing to me..caged with fear, if fear is to be righteous then so be it..
You can be a good person without the fear of eternal hell.

Am good with the fear of God than fear the constitution which will kill you if you kill someone, which you fear..grin grin
The fear of your God that makes Muslim men beats their wives, stone adulterers, create terrorism. That's not righteous to me.
Constitutional law is still far better because it can be changed, it evolve.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by lfleak: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
tintingz:
SMH you have really lost your empathy, So what is the difference with this and Adolf Hitler killing millions of jews? So Allah throwing billions of people in hell is just and not a wicked act? Even when the person is a good person but only reject Allah? I'm very sure you will condemn Hitler for his cruel act and see nothing wrong when Allah do same, hypocrite.

Why will I worship such God who claim to be merciful?

You can be a good person without the fear of eternal hell.

The the fear of your God that makes Muslim men beats their wives, stone adulterers, create terrorism. That's not righteous to me.
Constitution law is still far better because it can be changed.
I love the delusion of you pseudoscientheists... First, muslims practise Islam, they are not Islam.. Now according to a verse in the Quran, there is NO compulsion in religion, which is clear, no one is forcing you to practice islam, in fact am happy for your delusion..
Now you are trying to sound pitiable, by trying to fend for those who are going to hell.. The decision is left with God and not a cry baby of yours..

And yea, you already concluded " I condemn Hitler" without even knowing my view of that.. grin "pseudo stuff#"; D

I never disputed the fact that you can be a good person without the fear of hell... And who the hell told you Islam teaches to do good to fear hell..?? Islam teaches to fear God, if you truly fear God, then hell won't be a problem... Fearing hell than God can also be a sin because its a creation also... Just like fearing the sun or the moon..

If I beat my wife, does that mean Islam has beaten a wife? You see? You pseudos always relate the bad to religion and then shift the good to the saying " you don't need God to do good" quite hilarious... grin

"" you fear the constitution because it has caged you from gaining the experience of killing someone"
Sounds OK right??

Pseudotards! gringrin
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by 2luvlyeye(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
U couldn't remember the dream cos u had it during REM sleep when the capacity of the brain to consolidate information is low
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
lfleak:
I love the delusion of you pseudoscientheists... First, muslims practise Islam, they are not Islam.. Now according to a verse in the Quran, there is NO compulsion in religion, which is clear, no one is forcing you to practice islam, in fact am happy for your delusion..
Muslim Terrorists see nothing in killing because they find it righteous and following Quran words, they will always give their reference of their action in the Quran.

Now you are trying to sound pitiable, by trying to fend for those who are going to hell.. The decision is left with God and not a cry baby of yours..
Your God hates unbelievers.

And yea, you already concluded " I condemn Hitler" without even knowing my view of that.. grin "pseudo stuff#"; D
You support Hitler actions? shocked

I never disputed the fact that you can be a good person without the fear of hell... And who the hell told you Islam teaches to do good to fear hell..?? Islam teaches to fear God, if you truly fear God, then hell won't be a problem... Fearing hell than God can also be a sin because its a creation also... Just like fearing the sun or the moon..
Fearing God and hell fall under the same thing, God, paradise, hell are attached together, fearing God is also fearing hell is also fearing not going to paradise, these are goals of Muslims.

If I beat my wife, does that mean Islam has beaten a wife? You see? You pseudos always relate the bad to religion and then shift the good to the saying " you don't need God to do good" quite hilarious... grin
Men beating their wives is commanded in the Quran.

"" you fear the constitution because it has caged you from gaining the experience of killing someone"
Sounds OK right??

Pseudotards! gringrin
Without the constitution your empathy should tell you killing someone is cruel.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Ubameyang: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
The experiences of dreams are registered/stored in the part of the brain called the cerebellum-it is the dream brain as designed by God the problem of little or total forgetfulness of dreams by most humans is because our consciousness by default mode reside in the front part of brain-the cerebrum.so as soon as we wake up within seconds we revert back to our default mode of (day)consciousness and remain thre practically during our waking hours.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by lfleak: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
tintingz:
Muslim Terrorists see nothing in killing because they find it righteous and following Quran words, they will always give their reference of their action in the Quran.
Same as how Hitler did..
Your God hates unbelievers
no he does not, he only rewards with what you deserve...

smiley You support Hitler actions? shocked
pseudotard! I never said that too..

Fearing God and hell fall under the same thing, God, paradise, hell are attached together, fearing God is also fearing hell is also fearing not going to paradise, these are goals of Muslims.
I would rather fear buhari than fear hell..

Men beating their wives is commanded in the Quran.
yea.. Get in and start beating yours if that is what you understand by the verse..

Without the constitution your empathy should tell you killing someone is cruel.
you should be ashamed for saying this..you should go explain your empathy to Hans staden..
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by tintingz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
lfleak:
Same as how Hitler did..
Hitler was also a fanatic christian, no difference

no he does not, he only rewards with what you deserve...
Allah said it many times, he hates does that reject him and his messenger.

pseudotard! I never said that too..
You support Hitler actions, yes or no?

I would rather fear buhari than fear hell..
Lies... If you don't fear hell then why do Muslims said Allah grant us aljanna and not count us among the losers?

yea.. Get in and start beating yours if that is what you understand by the verse..
Many Islamic scholars agree it means beating wives.

you should be ashamed for saying this..you should go explain your empathy to Hans staden..
Again, lack of empathy is what makes people do bad thing.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by AFONJACOW(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
omooba969:

I believe remembering your dreams gives you the chance to take control of the situation. Dreams often serve as warnings, revelations, instructions etc.

If you can sort things out on your knees, it puts you in a stronger position over the situation bcoz the Bible records that whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven & whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Of course, I am quoting from a Christian perspective, I don't know what's obtainable in the Muslim fold.
Bros I always had dream and majority of come to reality, I want to stop dreaming
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Welcomme: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Have u ever been in a situation where you wonder and feel that a certain current occurrence has happened exactly like that before in the past or u have seen it happen exactly like that b4??
These are the dreams u forgot imidiately u woke up..
Learn to write them down if u can..
What you wrote down sum up my type of dream most times. Any spiritual implications pls?
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by LastSurvivor11: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Welcomme:
What you wrote down sum up my type of dream most times. Any spiritual implications pls?

The only thing u will have to be doing is to try and write it down immediately after u wake to avoid forgetting it in the morning, that way u will be ahead of time and can adjust one or two things b4 it happens in real life because u have actually seen it happen before..
It worked for me
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Fundamentalist: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
tintingz:
No, you're not. You have that threat of hell fire in your head, the reason you pray namaz 5 times daily.

We will all die, we don't know what comes afterlife. A Christian is expecting to see Jesus and Yahweh, A Muslim is expecting to see Muhammed and Allah, a Buddhist is expecting to see Buddha and reincarnate.

And the funniest thing is a christian will go to Muslim hell, a Muslim will go to christian hell. Religion supremacy. grin

sorry mr free thinker, i am very familiar with your ideology through your posts on islam section. if you think i would waste my precious time arguing with your corrupted ideology you are mistaken
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by bimbim75: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2018
tintingz:
No one has been able to proof and demostrate the so call spiritual dream to be effective accurately.

T.B Joshua the Yahweh prophet and other so called men of God failed in their prophecies many times.
They failed because they can not be equal with God.They are only instrument in God's hand.
Re: Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? by Kobojunkie: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2020
nifemi25:
It happens like that but it's not that good. Immediately you woke up from the terrible dream you will remember everything but when you slept again and woke up in the morning you can't remember anything about the dream.

I will advise you take your phone and write down some of the key point in the dream immediately you woke up from the dream. I guess with this you will be able to remember back.
Not all vivid dreams are terrible and not everyone forgets them once awake.
Sometimes these dreams imprint in waking memory that you are not able to easily differentiate them from actual memory of actual events

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions For Anony About Souls / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.