Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2nd Leg: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: $20,000 For Each Goal - Aka Udofia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2nd Leg: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: $20,000 For Each Goal - Aka Udofia (628 Views)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2nd Leg: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: $20,000 For Each Goal - Aka Udofia by iSpread(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Abuja – Businessman Aka Udofia has offered Super Eagles 20,000 dollars for each goal scored in Monday’s 2018 FIFA World Cup second leg qualifying cracker against Cameroon.

In a statement from the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), the young businessman from Akwa Ibom made the promise as he briefly greeted players and officials inside the chartered ARIK Bombadier CRJ 1000 aircraft just before take-off at the Ibom International Airport, Uyo on Sunday afternoon.
He said “I am a good friend of the NFF President, Mr Amaju Pinnick, and I am happy that I am here in time to see you guys before take-off for Yaounde.
“I watched the game against the Cameroonians here in Uyo on Friday and I am sure you have the ability to conquer them again in their own territory.”
Udofia, Chief Executive Officer of Desicorn Company, announced to the applause of players and officials that “I promise to reward you with 20,000 dollars for every goal scored in Yaounde.”
Three-time champions, Nigeria, will play Cameroon on Monday in Yaounde in a Day Four encounter of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Africa qualifying race with five points clear of second-placed Zambia and seven ahead of third-placed Cameroon. (NAN)

Re: 2nd Leg: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: $20,000 For Each Goal - Aka Udofia by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Must they promise these super eagles players before they score goal ni undecided...
Well that's a welcome development, cos their head no d correct if money matter no dey involve

(1) (Reply)

Breaking, Zinedine Zidane Resign As Real Madrid Manager / 78-Year-Old Football Fan Heads To His 11th World Cup (Photo) / 2018/2019 UEFA Champions League: Qualified Clubs, Fixtures, Dates & Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.