Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife (781 Views)

Snake That Wanted To Kill Me / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife by Truth1918(f): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Pastor Enoch Adeboye popularly called GO has threateed to kill anyone and he said he was ready to go to jail and face a murder case as the that regard.
Jesus clearly says if you conceive adultery in your heart you are an adulterer what of if you openly declare to kill someone then...

https://hausa.naij.com/1123510-zan-kashe-duk-wanda-ya-taa-matata-inji-wani-babban-fasto.html
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife by Gwazah(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2017
If his wife is so generous and she decided to be giving it to the needy so be it.
As for me, I can't kill anyone for an adulterous wife, I can only divorce her and live in peace.
Re: Pastor E A Adeboye Threaten To Kill Anyone Who Have Sex With His Wife by lomprico(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2017
He said 'touch' not "have sex"! angry hungry blogger

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Most Effective And Best Foods To Eat For Weight Loss / Check This Out / Yung6ix Gave His Bae 700k For Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.