Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? (311 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? by milkymesh: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
By my question, I do not mean all the police in the world.
Nigeria Police is not the worst in the world also.

However, I simply want to be specific. At least we know them more any other in the world.

The Police organization sanction oppression, murder, evil and all sort of thing condemned by God.
You may have experienced this personally or know someone who had.
Its not an issue of individual been bad here.

Can one who belong to an known for evil make heaven?
Re: Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? by DanseMacabre(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Can a tyranosaurus pass through the eye of a needle?
Re: Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? by thesicilian: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2017
In other words, you are asking if someone who stays awake all night to protect you will make heaven?
Re: Will Members Of The NIGERIA Police Make Heaven? by marooh: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Who am I to judge!

Beside! We all have questions to answer before God

Thank and God bless u

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Meant To Make You Less Smarter Or Creative / Heaven's Maximum Assignment. / Open Air Preaching, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.