Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (60774 Views)

You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by majella4: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2018
A Nigerian lady,Angela Nwosu, known for her outspokenness took to Facebook to say that she does not want to make if it is where the likes of Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo and others will go to after death.

Below is what she wrote...

I don't want to make heaven!

If heaven is where Pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi, David Oyedepo and all other religious leaders and people will go to after death, then I reject it with every fibre of my being. Heaven will sure be a very boring and unbearable place to be in, full of fake people and extortionists and heartless people. I want to be where Fela is and would be happy to see Davido, Wizkid, Tekno, etc, join me there.

The thing about me is I don’t ever want to be like you. You don’t believe that you can live the way that I do. Seriously, you act like life’s a recital from the bible and once you reach the end you won’t know where the time goes. I’m living through my flows so please enjoy the show. No Jesus above tells me how to live my life, I do this for me, am not ashamed, I do not hide. I already have a God that turns me on with reckless abandon. He's the God that I see and believe in and his name is Emeka

So Save your prayers for your mothers, I’m doing fine, the last thing on my mind is the afterlife. The time is now, I live in the moment. I only think with logic, so keep your fucking preaching, pity and emotions. I can never be broken even if I’m lost in the ocean, I still won’t give a Bleep where I’m supposedly going, ighotago? For real, I don’t want to spend eternity with any of you. Death is the only thing promised to us at birth. Save your 'may God have mercy on you' for your sisters that are doing abortions, for your brothers raping kids, for small girls with big God knacking other women's husbands, for your pastors and your village people

There’s no time to waste once you enter this World, If you ask me, there is no afterlife and when I die, I will be satisfied with who I am and what I leave behind!

Udo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1823791991046833&id=100002481497235&ref=content_filter

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
She also wanto be noticed. That's one of the abominations of this 21st century, it give voices even to fools

224 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by uzohrome(m): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Things of choice... Choose whom you will serve.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by PharmaGirl(f): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by adebayo3449(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2018
this is serious.
Check my signature
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Sylver247: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2018
Me too

Scammers in the name of the Lord.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Who says u were making heaven before.

Before you throw jab at someone online, just ask yourself this question ''can I do the same thing if I'm standing with the person face to face''

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by ipobarethieves: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
sad sad undecided sad sad one lady from her side cal pipu like this one 21st century Idiot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by bedspread: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2018
Some of us Think Hell is a Joke....

Brethren if u are privileged to see a Dream of Hell, you will not wish your Greatest Enemies to go there....

Everyone should Strive to Make Heaven... Even if you will be a slave in Heaven, Strive to Enter....

Hell Fire is no Joke.... it's unimaginable, it's undesirable, it's Undescribable..!!!

There is Power in our Tongue.... Lets use it Wisely!!

313 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven.....If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleared

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Deckline(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
YOU ARE PLACED WITH A DIVINE CURSE FROM ABOVE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by terrezo2002(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Her choice.
She is wiser than many lukewarm Christians we have these days who are neither there or here.

If you want to be a Christian, be good Christian and if you don't want to be, try to enjoy the pleasures of this world before you go to hell.
Of what purpose is it if one doesn't enjoy the worlthly pleasures and yet suffer in hell.

18 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by adoyi8: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
loveformercy:
God didn't shift from His throne!! You can say whatever you like, it is your business. God no shake one bit, & your anger does not remove hell or heaven.....If you are strong enough, just die & your doubts will be cleared

Do you know that you used the word "Throne" only because the bible was written during the time of kings? if it was written now, i guess you would have used words like The Oval Office, Presidential villa, Aso Rock, White house etc. Which weapon do you think Angel Michael would be depicted to use if the bible was written in the modern era? definitely not a sword. probably an AK47 commando style.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by yeyeboi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Devil Right Now : This Is My Daughter In Whom I Am Well Pleased grin

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by superior1: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
What some people will say/do for fame, even satan go begin dey fear dem go overtake am soon and get his seat

5 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Mikeross62: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
ok for her

its mikeross yuan/rmb exchange
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Sharpshooota: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Those people are not going close to heaven...

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by BiafranBushBoy: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
lol...

We all talked about this joke few years back because we were kids and pretty stupid then...

but for this girl to still repeat this same stupid joke at this age, then something is definitely wrong. Either her pussy replaced her brain upstairs, or she has been used for rituals.

It is like a Pastor's son who is always monitored saying that he wants to go to prison because they allow inmates to have sex once in a while.

Now I know that most girls now think with her 3rd HOLE!

9 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by sigiyaya(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Me too......

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by deebee13(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
As if it's your type they're looking for in heaven before. Nonsense talk.
Heaven is every man for himself... So what anyone does or is doing is none of your business, neither can it improve your Heavenly CV!

11 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Desdola(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Alright. Her life, her choice.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by SEONaijaExpert: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
She would be welcomed in Hell obviously

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Iruobean(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by maximunimpact(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live as if there isn't and to die to find out that there is".

- Albert Camus

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin you want to trend with hell fire abi no problem just send us your selfie when you get there i will post it here.Matthew 12:36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty(careless) word they have spoken.

13 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by hardywaltz(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Watch
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Partnerbiz(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hypocrites will come now, forgetting salient points raised.

5 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by Ilerioluwa02: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ehn... its even better you stay in d middle of heaven and hell ode.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by kaen1317: 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
all these pastors have entered one chance o

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by stano2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' by obembet(f): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Desdola:
Alright. Her life, her choice.

Abi now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.