Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Social Drinking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Social Drinking (642 Views)

How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Drinking by zamirikpo(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Hello housemates

I need help with drinking socially. I am a business man and in my early 30ies. In my line of business we get to do a lot of social drinking.......everyday . Once a deal is struck, the next tin ,beer goes around. Sometimes it's even hard gin.....vodka and the likes.

We are a small group of 3, and am the youngest in the business and looking to learn and benefit from the other two .

The issue is that they drink a lot, almost everyday, I am healthy but my dad suffered diabetes before he passed, and I've been warned to be careful with alcohol. I've tried different ways to avoid drinking with them but it's not working, I even complained about a fake pain anytime I drank alcohol but I ended up looking like a weakling.

I don't want to be seen as a weakling....and truly when money is made there is this overwhelming desire to wash it down with a sip or two of alcohol. So I kinda understand them.

So my plan now is to get a brand of beer or gin that isn't too alcoholic ,But also not so obvious. Sometin healthy enough to be taken with the bois and still hang my head up high grin grin grin

Any ideas........
Re: Social Drinking by dotcomnamename: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
zamirikpo:
Hello housemates

I need help with drinking socially. I am a business man and in my early 30ies. In my line of business we get to do a lot of social drinking.......everyday . Once a deal is struck, the next tin ,beer goes around. Sometimes it's even hard gin.....vodka and the likes.

We are a small group of 3, and am the youngest in the business and looking to learn and benefit from the other two .

The issue is that they drink a lot, almost everyday, I am healthy but my dad suffered diabetes before he passed, and I've been warned to be careful with alcohol. I've tried different ways to avoid drinking with them but it's not working, I even complained about a fake pain anytime I drank alcohol but I ended up looking like a weakling.

I don't want to be seen as a weakling....and truly when money is made there is this overwhelming desire to wash it down with a sip or two of alcohol. So I kinda understand them.

So my plan now is to get a brand of beer or gin that isn't too alcoholic ,But also not so obvious. Sometin healthy enough to be taken with the bois and still hang my head up high grin grin grin

Any ideas........

Drunkard...i see..No wonder .........mtcheww...

Re: Social Drinking by zamirikpo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Drunkard...i see..No wonder .........mtcheww...

IGNORAMUS.........

This financial olodo....financial baby.....grow up ooh...
Re: Social Drinking by dotcomnamename: 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
zamirikpo:

IGNORAMUS.........

This financial olodo....financial baby.....grow up ooh...

Lol. See English "This one is lying ooh", go back to school olodo drunkard Omuti, amugbo cheesy! You're like a grandson to me financially. You can't even stand my first born alone financially not to talk of me. I go feed your generation for life! Eeediot! I'm afraid i won't respond to your stupidity after this as advised even if you say all you want. Omuti amugbo nairaland's trouble maker for no reason.. Bye!

Re: Social Drinking by zamirikpo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Lol. See English "This one is lying ooh", go back to school olodo drunkard Omuti, amugbo cheesy! You're like a grandson to me financially. You can't even stand my first born alone financially not to talk of me. I go feed your generation for life! Eeediot! I'm afraid i won't respond to your stupidity after this as advised even if you say all you want. Omuti amugbo nairaland's trouble maker for no reason.. Bye!

grin grin

Re: Social Drinking by dotcomnamename: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
zamirikpo:

grin grin

I'll break my promise but not anymore now just for you to win! Ok this is cool. I don mind my business. Is that all? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See How Many Times One Should Brush Their Teeth A Day / BBC: Dog's Life In US Vs Humans In Nigeria / Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.