Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B (636 Views)

COVID-19 Survivor Gives First-hand Information On How She Beat The Virus / Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Help! Pls I Need Effective Treatment Of Eczema(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2017
Please if we have a doctor in the house I need help.
I discovered I have hapetitis B last year. I started treating it with herbal but I later stopped.
Though I don't have symptoms, it has never put me down, but I want to continue with the treatment instead of ignoring it. I went for test at NIMR so as to know if it is active or inactive, but the test will cost 57k .
1. I want to know if there's another cheaper place for the test. Becos Luth is on strike and they don't run that particular test at Lasuth.
2. Can a person with inactive hapetitis B take antiviral?
3. Is there any alternative test?

Please help a soul!

1 Like

Re: Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B by Magnifico2000: 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Blesso222:
I discovered I have hapetitis B last year. I started treating it with herbal but I later stopped.
Though I don't have symptoms, it has never put me down, but I want to continue with the treatment instead of ignoring it. I went for test at NIMR so as to know if it is active or inactive, but the test will cost 57k .
1. I want to know if there's another cheaper place for the test. Becos Luth is on strike and they don't run that particular test at Lasuth.

Please help a soul!
Have u treated the hepatitis b? I think those are part of the things they check during medicals when migrating to Canada.
You need to do a test to see if you still have it.

1 Like

Re: Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B by Herbal01: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Have u treated the hepatitis b? I think those are part of the things they check during medicals when migrating to Canada.
You need to do a test to see if you still have it.
Since you have been using herbs and it is inactive, then continue using it.if any doctor tell you that there is a medicine to cure it finally it is great lie .call me I will describe natural leaf and herbs for you that will still keep you longer if you keep on using it(08102349372)
Re: Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B by Atigba: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Herbal01:

Since you have been using herbs and it is inactive, then continue using it.if any doctor tell you that there is a medicine to cure it finally it is great lie .call me I will describe natural leaf and herbs for you that will still keep you longer if you keep on using it(08102349372)

Fraud, no herbs can take care of the virus. All those claiming that are scam, no research prove such.
Re: Pls I More Information On Hapetitis B by Atigba: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
Blesso222:

Please help a soul!

This post has been long, I wonder why you rushed for treatment when you dont even know your viral loade

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How To Whiten Your Teeth With Banana Peel / Nigerian Accident Victim Defies Doctors' Report To Slay Hard In Shoes Again / Side Effect Of String In The Vein For Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.