Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

The Nigerian Contractor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nigerian Contractor (749 Views)

Very Sharp Naija Contractor!!! / Mr Contractor! / Nigerian Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Contractor by tayoast(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
*culled from one of d national dailies*

Three contractors were visiting a tourist attraction centre on d same day.

One was from Germany, another from France and d third from Nigeria.

At the end of the tour, d guide asked them wat they do for a living.

When they all replied that they are contractors,
he said "Hey, we need one of the rear fences re-done. Why dont u guys take a look at it and give me a bid?"

First to step up was d German. He took out his tape measure and pencil, did some measuring and said, "Well, I figured d job will run about $900. $400 for materials, $400 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Next was d french contractor. He also took out his tape measure and pencil, did some quick figuring and said, "looks like I can do this job for $700. $300 for materials, $300 for my crew, and $100 profit for me."

Without so much as moving, the Nigerian contractor said, "$2,700."

The guide, incredulous, looked at him and said, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?"

"Easy," the Nigerian said. "$1000 for you, $1000 for me and we hire the French guy."
Re: The Nigerian Contractor by nganihu: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
first d guide wink l8r a guard lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The Nigerian Contractor by tayoast(m): 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
nganihu:

first d guide wink l8r a guard lipsrsealed shocked

it was meant 2 be d 'guide'

(1) (Reply)

So Boring And Long / Wedding Night Tips! / The Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.