Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

People In 9ja- Help Am O - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / People In 9ja- Help Am O (4023 Views)

Help!! Am Obsessed With Expensive Designer Clothes And Brazilian Hair / If Found At A Reasonable Price In 9ja, What Skin Lightening Product Would U Buy / Pls Help Am 2 Dark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2010
Where can i get those attachments they sell in the market?

My sister wants the darkpurple mixed with black, and Im havent seen that type of kankelon here in the states.

Is anybody willing to send me some?
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
smiley Eh you don't have them in the STATES shocked What about ebay ?

They cost pennies, like £2.00 in the UK, if you cannot find it on ebay I will send it to you. smiley
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 11:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
madlady:

smiley Eh you don't have them in the STATES shocked What about ebay ?

They cost pennies, like £2.00 in the UK, if you cannot find it on ebay I will send it to you. smiley

they have kankelon here in the states,but I have never seen the kind they sell in the markets in Nigeria.
Everyone always asks my sister where she got her particular hair from.

My mom brought a whole suitcase full of the hair, and especially purple, but guess what color went out first?

The Dang Purple!! angry angry angry

i think the pak is called expressions or something.

Where on ebay should I look?
Its like a dark purple and black mix; and my sister keeps bugging me to find someone to send it.

She wants to get her micros redone.

If you can get it there bless you, Ill take of ur fees. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2010
Ok let me check ebay 2morrow, got some ££ in paypal so if they have I will buy ? how many u want?

If ebay does not have it I will go to the BLACK ppls market shops in BRIXTON.

Check with ur sis, ask her the exact one she wants. smiley
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 12:07am On Feb 24, 2010
Ok Ill check with my sis, she was bugging me about it today

I just scoured Google

I found a link

Xpression Kanakelon Braid
Extremely long!!!
Extremely light weight
Extremely easy to plait with
Sealed and styled with hot water
Available in some beautiful colour blends
If you wondered what sort of hair extensions was used to create basket weaved cornrows, feathers micro plaits, thin twists, extra long synthetic singular dreads and much more, then you need look no further !

Length : 2m Strand Weight : 160g

http://www.afrocare.com/catalog/Expression_Braid_251.html

I think she likes this because its really managble to braid and takes heat and shape really easily

She definetely wants the Darkpurple/Black mix.

I had it when i was in Lagos.

If you can see my yim- send me an offline to your paypal so I can send you funds.

Thanks a million!
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2010
Ok that's a very good link, can source from that.

I will get back to you when I have it, you will tell me the cheapest way to send to you or your sis.

Do not do YIM kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 12:44am On Feb 24, 2010
madlady:

Ok that's a very good link, can source from that.

I will get back to you when I have it, you will tell me the cheapest way to send to you or your sis.

Do not do YIM kiss

thanks sha, though i dont think that site has that darkpurple/black color.
LOL i think i would need 10 packs

and my other sister wants the orangy black mixed color
I will try to post a pic when i get home
(not at pc)
u dont use yim? awww

when next we can meet so I can drop contacts
or u can email me at savejoshua-at-gmail.com

I see they sell in in uk but not in us? na waa oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
because us dont reach! angry
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 12:46am On Feb 24, 2010

i think the first pack is the orangy color, but i have to double check,
thanks soo much!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 6:49am On Feb 24, 2010
platinumnk:

Ok Ill check with my sis, she was bugging me about it today

I just scoured Google

I found a link

Xpression Kanakelon Braid
Extremely long!!!
Extremely light weight
Extremely easy to plait with
Sealed and styled with hot water
Available in some beautiful colour blends
If you wondered what sort of hair extensions was used to create basket weaved cornrows, feathers micro plaits, thin twists, extra long synthetic singular dreads and much more, then you need look no further !

Length : 2m Strand Weight : 160g

http://www.afrocare.com/catalog/Expression_Braid_251.html

I think she likes this because its really managble to braid and takes heat and shape really easily

She definetely wants the Darkpurple/Black mix.

I had it when i was in Lagos.

If you can see my yim- send me an offline to your paypal so I can send you funds.

Thanks a million!

Just checked ebay, go unto ebay UK, 380151086734, see if that's it, it would be great if it was I   could maybe do a deal with the seller for the 10 you want. kiss

Just sent the seller a message, asked if he will do a deal on the 10, stocks are running low so just hope he's got the colour you want.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2010
madlady:

Just checked ebay, go unto ebay UK, 380151086734, see if that's it, it would be great if it was I   could maybe do a deal with the seller for the 10 you want. kiss

Just sent the seller a message, asked if he will do a deal on the 10, stocks are running low so just hope he's got the colour you want.

thanks so much but my other sister wants the orangey type hair the woman is wearing.
I just confirmed it.
Do you think he has those too?
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2010
chaircover:

Plat, I just got back from Naija. I have colour 27, 340 & 35 are these of any interest to you

They cost N250 in Naija ie £1.00 each. They cost 3 for £5.00 here in the UK. If you let me know colour number, I can send you a few. I wont charge you for them as they only cost peanuts grin

I'm going back to Naija in the next month or so so can get you more. They are relatively light weight so not a problem. I currently have 4 of these on my head now in a twist plats grin

na i see why my mom packed them in one suitcase by themselves. I thought she was crazy buying so much!

My 1st Sister wants the Purple/Black Mix- 10 packs or the most you have

My 2nd Sister wont forgive me if I dont also bring 10 packs of the orange/black mix of this lady below.
I dont know what color that is.

Thanks Chair! much love MadLady kiss kiss kiss

Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2010
platinumnk:

na i see why my mom packed them in one suitcase by themselves. I thought she was crazy buying so much!

My 1st Sister wants the Purple/Black Mix- 10 packs or the most you have

My 2nd Sister wont forgive me if I dont also bring 10 packs of the orange/black mix of this lady below.
I dont know what color that is.

Thanks Chair! much love MadLady kiss kiss kiss

Ok @platinumnk,  @chaircover got you covered grin, wonderful. I do not know the numbers off head but seems all your needs are meet by @chaircover (great person) kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2010
@chaircover, the purple is colour number 1B/purple.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2010
chaircover:

LOL Madlady, P.s saw you in action on the "jamo vs Naija"  thread  kiss  A very funny but thought provoking thread.

Plat  - I live in the village here so not sure if I will get the purple & black one. My hubby is going to Naija before me, and will get him to buy some, but be warned o! you know what men are like & he might forget or buy the wrong colour  kiss

If he doesnt bring them, I will certainly bring some in when I go next month BTGOG

In the mean time do you want the few that I have?

@chaircover hmmm really did not want to be on such a thread, why they put it front page talk about stirring up a hornets nest.

So should I still get the purple and black, will check back later to see what is decided kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2010
chaircover:

Plat, I just got back from Naija. I have colour 27, 340 & 35 are these of any interest to you

They cost N250 in Naija ie £1.00 each. They cost 3 for £5.00 here in the UK. If you let me know colour number, I can send you a few. I wont charge you for them as they only cost peanuts grin

I'm going back to Naija in the next month or so so can get you more. They are relatively light weight so not a problem. I currently have 4 of these on my head now in a twist plats grin
I think it might have been a 1b/340 mix.
I looked it up and its described as a "Rusty REd"
Which kinda looks like the color.

To me its kinda looks a very dark orange color.

Ok I just researched!! its 350!
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2010
chaircover:

Plat, its a bit difficult to tell the actual colour of the lady wearing the brown black mix. It looks either like a 340 or 35.

I'm not sure if anyone else can help with telling us the actual colour she is wearing.

Seriously, if you have any requests, just let me know the colour number & I can get some for you when I next go to Naija. Not a problem at all.

I just looked it up (Serious Googling!) And the color is 340, a rusty red color
I will take them off your hands kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Where should I send for shipping?
I cant believe they dont have this in the US?
madlady:

@chaircover hmmm really did not want to be on such a thread, why they put it front page talk about stirring up a hornets nest.
Young girl with way toooooooo much experience lol, but she would take on the devil himself, she may even horsewhip me. tongue

So should I still get the purple and black, will check back later to see what is decided kiss

Well unless chair has 10 of the purple, then I will take 10 packs of the seller on ebay.
And take chairs 340 packs! Thanks sha kiss kiss kiss
Are they mixed with 1b or straight 340?
That way I should know whether to buy 5 packs of 340 and 5 packs of 1b.

Much love ladies, you been a blessing. You should see the smiles on my sisters faces!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I owe u all big time kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2010
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2010
@platinumnk,the seller just got back to me, he's not really prepared to deal, the 20pence off on each he's offering is just not enough for me to take the risk and buy off ebay.

So it's 7, at £2.99 each, that's all he's got left plus postage to me. Do you want me to buy them?

1B/purple.

Ok the guys postage is very heavy, these are light and should weigh very little, postage to me £1.00 each. Will wait to hear from you before I buy, the postage cost is really too high but maybe it will save me the trip to BRIXTON and they may not have it.

Will keep my laptop unline till I hear from you.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2010
It's so annoying they don't have these types over here and the texture is soooo much better than the so called african braid attachments here. I have my mum send me bunch from Naija and btw, the purple colour one rocks!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2010
@platinumnk, Hung about waiting for you to come online but need to go see a client who booked last minute.

I will just go ahead and buy them for you. kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
chaircover:

Plat I only have 2 of 340 so do you want to wait until hubby gets back and send you the rest?

Please Email the delivery address to  and I will get them sent to you as soon as I get them.

Hey I sent you an email,you can take it down now my dear.
my email is from a bank, in case you get spam.

madlady:

@platinumnk,the seller just got back to me, he's not really prepared to deal, the 20pence off on each he's offering is just not enough for me to take the risk and buy off ebay.

So it's 7, at £2.99 each, that's all he's got left plus postage to me. Do you want me to buy them?

1B/purple.

Ok the guys postage is very heavy, these are light and should weigh very little, postage to me £1.00 each. Will wait to hear from you before I buy, the postage cost is really too high but maybe it will save me the trip to BRIXTON and they may not have it.

Will keep my laptop unline till I hear from you.

thank you so much for doing this for me.
2.99 is how much in dol?
and how much is the shipping, I am on ebay, and if possible save you the headache and purchase them myself.
One thing I dont like about ebay is that some sellers try to gip you from shipping. I know those attachements are very light, though shipping to US is not cheap.

jellybean:

It's so annoying they don't have these types over here and the texture is soooo much better than the so called african braid attachments here. I have my mum send me bunch from Naija and btw, the purple colour one rocks!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

I know! The purple/black mix is the only one I like! hehehhe I only braid my hair when im in 9ja though. It way too expensive here.
Many people love the xpression hair here.

madlady:

@platinumnk, Hung about waiting for you to come online but need to go see a client who booked last minute.

I will just go ahead and buy them for you. kiss

Can u email me @
? Sorry about making you wait, I just got in the office. Its almost 9am here.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
@platinumnk, I am back online.

Item paid for now, so I will wait until they arrive and then send onto you.
Total cost £27.00 for 7, when I receive them I will let you know, don't worry about the postage cost to you.

The seller really stiffed me for postage, but it saves me going all the way to BRIXTON and they may not have had any and parking soooo high unless you park in the Supermarket.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2010
madlady:

@platinumnk, I am back online.

Item paid for now, so I will wait until they arrive and then send onto you.
Total cost £27.00 for 7, when I receive them I will let you know, don't worry about the postage cost to you.

The seller really stiffed me for postage, but it saves me going all the way to BRIXTON and they may not have had any and parking soooo high unless you park in the Supermarket.

Thank you sooo much honey!
I really didnt want to cause so much trouble for you hon!
You have paypal abi?
Shoot me an email, Im there smiley

Muchas Gracias kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
^ Yes baby I have paypal, but wait until I post to you before you pay me.

Will mail you 2night.
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
Thank u sha!

Should i remove email now?
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2010
^ Oh sorry baby I should have said that. Mail you later. kiss kiss
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by platinumnk(f): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
Madlady and Chaircover- I am so grateful to you women kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Whatever you need in the States, Im on your side!
Re: People In 9ja- Help Am O by madlady(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2010
^^Hey girl the hairs been delivered to me, they are really pweetyyyyy, not vivid at all, very cool, no wonder they sell quickly.

Must retract what I said about the seller stiffing me on the postage, they come in the full packaging,the cost on the parcel clearly marked by post office, £7.90.

I will send them to you in a box, best bet for the 7 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion On Fixing Eye-lashes? / Is This Sexy Or What PICS / Neat Tokunbo Electric And Manual Sewing Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.