Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) (40512 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Tagwaye Foundation Celebrates Sallah With Buhari; Gives Out Food In Katsina / El-Rufai And Buratai Pray With Injured Soldiers At Army Reference Hospital (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by obaival(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Whr ıs burataı
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by magoo10(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
between buratai and boko haram who is winning the war? who has claimed more casualty?it is obvious the figures show that boko haram is winning despite being technically defeated .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why then wear blue like people way the go for surgery?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
ALL HAIL
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by mmsen: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Has he returned all that money that he stole?
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by sokera: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Viergeachar:

So were Yorubas treated fair enough in the appointments

Come on, those 3 remnants of an appointment are nothing worth celebrating. angry
yoruba is the Vice President and the Senate President ...
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by discusant: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Classicjadon:
The Nigerian army has released photos showing how troops of Operation Lafiya Dole celebrated the Sallah at the 112 Task Force Battalion, Mafa, Borno state, on Saturday, September 2.

The representative of the Chief of Army Staff was accomapnied by the Theatre Commander Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru and the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division Nigerian Army, Brigadier General Ibrahim Manu Yusuf and the Director Army Public Relations, Briagdier General SK Usman, and some commanders and staff officers at both Theatre Command and Headquarters 7 Division, Nigerian Army which is also Sector 1 Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159273740630026&set=pcb.10159273743440026&type=3&theater

MORE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/how-general-buratai-celebrated-sallah.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-uKBi4NQ8rzw/Wa0hH3S56SI/AAAAAAAAFpU/H2TUHmelyqId9FNhZ9QrR6HqSYFwhTEJQCEwYBhgL/s640/2.jpg[/img]

See injury from Boko haram.

Yaribawas don't understand that Boko Haram and north's adoption of Islamic sharia criminal codes are two sides of the same coin.
... that Boko Haram is an endless fight until Northern Nigeria gets an Islamic republic of Nigeria, or a country in the north ruled with strict Islamic sharia criminal codes.

Instead, because of crude oil in the Nigerdelta, Yaribawa attacks agitation for restoration of Biafra left, right and centre

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by iamchybs(m): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Taaah sharrap. Zombie!!! 2023 gbawa gi isi dia. Owner of private sector. Anuofia

Alcatraz005:

Yes ooool dem neva chi chumtin! As a Yoruba man, I have never thought of work in government parastatals as we own and control the private sector. Buhari can choose to do what he likes with the public service jobs as I am confident that it is for the betterment of Nigeria. I have absolute faith and confidence in the stewardship of an Hausa man as I know they love Nigeria dearly and would not want it destroyed. The same cannot be said of the people from across the Niger who want to pillage our collective patrimony for their selfish desires. This country would not be destroyed by them in Jesus Mighty name.

The Yoruba nation is firmly behind the Buhari Administration. No shaking till 2023!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by whytepawn1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolustical:
God bless the Nigerian Army,

The same people who want to leave the country want appointment in the NNPC, Nigerian Army and other parastatals,

Una never see anything.
The appointments only proved them right. That they are over marginalized in the contraption called Nigeria. Buhari should have proved Kalu wrong by appointing at least one of them .Now the whole world knows Buhari as shameless tribalistic and despotic leader.
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by discusant: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Classicjadon:
The Nigerian army has released photos showing how troops of Operation Lafiya Dole celebrated the Sallah at the 112 Task Force Battalion, Mafa, Borno state, on Saturday, September 2.

The representative of the Chief of Army Staff was accomapnied by the Theatre Commander Operation LAFIYA DOLE, Major General Ibrahim Attahiru and the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division Nigerian Army, Brigadier General Ibrahim Manu Yusuf and the Director Army Public Relations, Briagdier General SK Usman, and some commanders and staff officers at both Theatre Command and Headquarters 7 Division, Nigerian Army which is also Sector 1 Operation LAFIYA DOLE.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10159273740630026&set=pcb.10159273743440026&type=3&theater

MORE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/how-general-buratai-celebrated-sallah.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-uKBi4NQ8rzw/Wa0hH3S56SI/AAAAAAAAFpU/H2TUHmelyqId9FNhZ9QrR6HqSYFwhTEJQCEwYBhgL/s640/2.jpg[/img]

Injured Nigeria and Nigerians from Boko Haram.

Yaribawa does not understand that with sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram, far northern Nigeria has expelled "non believers" from the vast lands of northern Nigeria for a pure Islamic society in northern Nigeria. North still attaches to one Nigeria because of crude oil and access to the sea.
Yet Yaribawa continue to antagonize restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by msylva2147(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why the insult? Don't I have a right to my opinion anymore?
please don't mind him, he has just escaped from yaba left. the doctors are busy looking for him.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin see how those ugly sojas dey look d person wey dey snap...

They be like- una wan go update this online like say una epp us well
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by chyco1: 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
lord I pray for their quick recovery Amen
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolustical:

The same people who want to leave the country want appointment in the NNPC, Nigerian Army and other parastatals,

Una never see anything.
Dont mind them, hypocrites
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know it is painful for you being igbo and all but that is the general sentiment in yorubaland. Better an Hausa man has it than an igbo. The hatred from the igbo to the average Yoruba is strong. We won't tolerate it any longer.
Let me ask you a question. Did you choose to be a yoruba man?
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by discusant: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
whytepawn1:

why are they all looking sad.... as though they were forced out there...

They are sad because they were indoctrinated to fight a useless fight, a fight without end, unless Nigeria is divided with far north granted and Islamic Sharia country it overtly or covertly asked for when its leaders unilateral adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal codes.
It is a religious fight, with millions of northerners sharing the same objective with Boko Haram for a country to be governed with sharia criminal codes.

Endless fight. The whole of US and its coallition forces fought the Taliban hands-down in Afghanistan, hardly had the US and its coalition returned home when Taliban recaptured most of Afghanistan. Today the US has started sending new forces to Afghanistan.

Nigerian soldiers, especially from the south are sad because north is using them as cannon fodder to guarantee north's interest in crude oil and access to sea, after north set up chain reactions that led to Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by menwongo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolustical:

Oga, stop being childish,

Politics is about interests,

What concerns a Yoruba man whether PMB appoints an Igbo man or not?

So far my interests are well protected, Igbos can fight all long with the Hausas-Fulanis

Besides, can you name an instance where/when Igbos condemned GEJ for sidelining the Yorubas to number 13 in his government?
Is GEJ an Igbo man?
You people are very funny if you can't differentiate south south from south east
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes ooool dem neva chi chumtin! As a Yoruba man, I have never thought of work in government parastatals as we own and control the private sector. Buhari can choose to do what he likes with the public service jobs as I am confident that it is for the betterment of Nigeria. I have absolute faith and confidence in the stewardship of an Hausa man as I know they love Nigeria dearly and would not want it destroyed. The same cannot be said of the people from across the Niger who want to pillage our collective patrimony for their selfish desires. This country would not be destroyed by them in Jesus Mighty name.

The Yoruba nation is firmly behind the Buhari Administration. No shaking till 2023!

Abeg speak for yourself What is bad is bad. There should be fairness and justice in the way things are done regardless of who is at the helm of affairs. We should stop being sycophantic, and be objective for once.

One major shortcoming of Buhari administration is tribalism and nepotism in its appointments.

How far this will help to salvage the situation of things is left to be imagined. shocked
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
The blue outfits makes them look like prisoners undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very good of him at least that will boost their morale.
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by naturebase: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
discusant:

Injured Nigeria and Nigerians from Boko Haram.

Yaribawa does not understand that with sharia criminal codes and Boko Haram, far northern Nigeria has expelled "non believers" from the vast lands of northern Nigeria for a pure Islamic society in northern Nigeria. North still attaches to one Nigeria because of crude oil and access to the sea.
Yet Yaribawa continue to antagonize restoration of Biafra.

Even if your statement made sense it will still be stupid. How is it that possible?

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gallant soldiers risking your lifes to make sure we are safe, God bless you guys and deal with IPOB miscreants if they ever rear their heads in disturbing the relative peace we are enjoying, don't kill them, just some small frog jump

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by kikake: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Collective Patrimony? Loool. Your great great grandfather sowed oil and gas in the east and rest of the Nigerdelta?

Yoruba nation holds the three most important portfolios - Works, Housing and Electricity supply - that get the highest share of Nigeria's annual budgetary allocations in Buhari's govt.

So why can't most myopic Yoruba like you be behind Buhari even if Buhari is dumb?

Self-centred - Yoruba nation. Yoruba nation first, not Nigeria first.

And with your Yoruba-interest only approach to Nigeria, you continue to propose to share one Nigeria with Igbos,
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Oluwatobex(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ogbeni speak for urself and ur family. I'm Yoruba and I'll never support nepotism.
you sound so naïve, who in his/her right sense would support the reelection of dat sick man?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by buffalowings: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What kind of comment is this
As a Yoruba man,
This comment is somehow patronising to me
Use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by ifyain: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bolustical:

Una never see anything.
The oil that your presídent is appointing people is from the northern Nigeria?
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
speed recovering to them
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don't know wht to tell u but say d truth u mean d PMB adminstration is favouring a few and displaying many and u re happy because u get peanut contract from APC is that why u talk any how, my God!!!! see I run private business just lyk u and tins re dem hard, remove which political we belong to and say the truth of how d common man is fairing in dis PMB adminstration, I love Nigeria but I won't support d likes of u PMB and any other person to destroy it just be u re in power. be careful oh
Re: Buratai Celebrates Sallah With Injured Soldiers (Photos) by GeoSpatial(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:
From their faces, you can see that NO JOY at all

Have you seen an average soldier who smile.before ?except when hit by bullets

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Jonathan Marks 5th Anniversary As President / APC National Assembly Candidates In Rivers East Demand Election Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.