Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) (40396 Views)

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) / Presidential Ticket: 72 Hours To APC Primary, Screening Report Not Ready / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Lanrelagboi: 6:06pm On May 30, 2022

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Malory: 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria

502 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by successmatters(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cute guy..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09pm On May 30, 2022
Cute guy..
Who is that kid who quoted me below... is this boy in any way smart at all?what's wrong with complimenting an innocent man..I guess if it was your candidate I made that statement to you wouldn't be here whining like a kid..

Disgusting tribal bigots..*spits*.. undecided

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Zonefree(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Cute guy..
Tinubu is anything but cute.

I understand you love money as a Nigerian girl, just say his money is cute not his personality.

465 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by cleatsmottled9: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Asiwaju . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. You got our support come rain come sunshine

498 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Redpill1: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Nna mehn. This is the only man that can fix Nigeria to be like the Dubai we have always dreamt of. God forbid if Atiku wins I will hasten the process of my japa out of this country
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu For President

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
cool cool
Ok ... Fair play.
Let him do his thing ... But we must kick out Thuggery and CORRUPTION from our polity. Enough of the old brigade and Regulars

373 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Es350: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
May this dying old incoherent thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!

435 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Winters23: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Congratulations in advance sir

But PDP found a way to get back as the party to beat

It’s nolonger about who can defeat the ruling party

It’s now who can defeat Atiku

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by DamianX: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
He had to put on his adult pampers first as president of the pee poo before coming.

Sorry for the delay grin
But bet me, him go shiit for there grin
Rotten ewedu algae don Dy grow for right eye already

378 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by SensualMan: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
The Lizard of Iragbiji has landed.

Can he be able to hold his credentials by hand? (the Shaky hands)

The looser is coming home to roost.

All ye Yorubas, get ur wailing tears ready.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Seyi Tinubu is following him everywhere this days Incase baba fuckup as usual

386 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:
This one is just wasting his loot chasing shadow. I wonder what this man smokes that makes him think he will be president of Nigeria
Cubalabloo:
A freaking losser.
Cubalabloo:
A freaking losser.
PrinceOfLagos:
Seyi Tinubu is following him everywhere this days Incase baba fuckup as usual
DamianX:
He had to put on his adult pampers first as president of the pee poo before coming.

Sorry for the delay grin
But bet me, him go shiit for there grin
Rotten ewedu algae don Dy grow for right eye already
Es350:
May this old dying thief never smell Aso Rock. Amen!

Look at them all! Always quick to attack, abuse, talk down on anyone who is not their candidate. Children of hate!

No wonder you guys are not smart enough to make incisive political calculations and predictions.

Page one is not even full and they are already here in numbers to perpetuate their hate.

Everyone keeps warning you people that you will never taste presidency if you continue like this. It's not a curse, it's the rule of life. Every man shall reap what he sows.

Take a look at the page one of this Peter Obi thread https://www.nairaland.com/7152124/peter-obi-pat-utomi-contest and see how no one went their to attack or hate. You guys are always the first to start and that's why I am always happy when people give it to you hot hot.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Cubalabloo(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
A freaking losser.

369 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Greedy rat of Bourdillion ti de o

See how he's walking one corner one corner sef

363 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 6:12pm On May 30, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsDLQhksgbs

D Big Masqurade. O de! E ni ti an wi o de.
Omo Habiba, o de!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
Jagaban the husband of their mothers.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by vincijr(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Pootle: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
looking like he will collapse

376 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by frowland(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by moscow007: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
grin
The only thing Thiefnibu will win is Nigerian gerontocrats shitty shitty competition

Heart attack: 60% loading
SDP porting: 40% Loading
Eweduians enemies of the APC: 40% loading

Thiefnibu the regional politics warrior!...i stand on this testicles gidiggam!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by enilowo(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
You have sniff that thing again abi.
Malory:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by IPIGMODS: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
Here comes the man that has shown the capacity. ability and past antecedents to move Nigeria forward.
It's not just talk but talking and walking the talk.
The next President of Nigeria, Bola Hamed Tinubu.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by Throwback: 6:13pm On May 30, 2022
Malory:

He smokes the opposite of what you do that makes you a weakling and coward.

You need to remember that Tinubu is not from the tribe that is famous for the unconditional surrender.

498 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

D Big Masqurade. O de! E ni ti an wi o de.
Omo Habiba, o de!!
Werey de grin

Tinubu werey de

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) by lanrock(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2022
Welcome Asiwaju

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Why Buhari Is More Loyal To Niger Republic Than Nigeria By Farooq Kperogi / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.