Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes (21659 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by WetinConsignMe: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
My fellow Danites, especially u General, do u think Buhari has been fair to the southeast in this his NNPC appointments?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Danites - members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
To become a Danite you must be nominated by a Danite
You must also be against tribal bigotry and secession
If you wish to become a Danite, just say so
Your profile will be vetted to see if you qualify
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, limitless777, shervydman, ikio
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by agabaI23(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

When they get served with their own medicine, all they do is whine like their sore püssies they are.

Just over two years ago, they administered this same treatment to others, today it is their turn..

God bless Seunmsg, the man who saw the future and cautioned them accordingly.
Pray tell, did they do it? Hopefully you can be civil in your response...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by GenOjukwu: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

When they get served with their own medicine, all they do is whine like their sore püssies they are.

Just over two years ago, they administered this same treatment to others, today it is their turn..

And how was the north or APC controlled states marginalised in the last decade?

If you don't have anything to say just shut your mouth.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Splashme: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari' is Nigeria's worst President ever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by jrusky(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes I agreed. Guys repeat go over to my old post before election and immediately after election I had predicted all these situation we are seen today will befall Nigeria and it has all come to pass.

This is why I'm so angry with Kanu and Niger Delta foolish militants especially that idiot who was given cash cash and ran to Ghana and returned to started breeding kids and left his people wallowing in abject poverty and suppression while he goes around as billionaire.

My anger with my people from the East is despite you all knew who the hell Buhari is ever since you all knew he does not belief in Igbo that is fact take it or burst it I knew him we have both stayed same barracks during my dad days as high ranking army officer so I knew him. When this man called Buhari was picked by apc please who are the back bone? ho are the people that chose him this is their names: Tinubu, Akande, Okorocha, Ngige, Onu, Amaechi please I beg anyone with good brain to see these names and tell me why should any Igbo man be crying right now?

Tinubu and Akande in every way I have no serious issue with these people and the SW people because apc is their investment, their idea and their party so anyone calling SW Fulani slaves that person must be very silly. A slave can not become president or Vice president and SW has enjoy both so those who are slaves are those ones who never opportunity to be president or vice get that fact and be sensible.

Okorocha, Onu, Ngige etc are of East extraction please did you foolish IPOD shouting today remember that Ngige was ordered by Tinubu and co then nto held his campaign rally same day with Onitsha festival and the Obi of Onitsha was angry with him but it was same SE people who came here to defend Ngige I can still remember that incident. Was it not Okorocha among those who obtained loan via Imo state treasury to sponsor Buhari? Please was it not same SE that dumped Ojukwu presidential bid then? Was it same SE that voted APGA a party that originated from the SE to near extinct in SE? Election was held in Imo not long ago and same Buhari party won overwhemly please what is OPOB cry about biko? still today many are vowing to vote apc to take over the entire SE, people like Nnamani and hos pooh follower still decamped recently to still join that same Buhari in his party and my people are crying please what the hell is your cry about? It's only a coward who will see his enemy and still following him or her only a coward hate something and still stay with that thing> Any Igbo man that shout apc should have be attack or nothing apc in SE region that is how people with sense act.

For Amaechi the bastard of Niger Delta fought his brother to stand still because of Fulani and the foolish Niger Deltans calling SW slaves please who is slave in SS and SW? SS still held rally last week to support Buhari, same SS still allowed Amaechi that killed their chance walking around freely in his village, same SS still goes to court to removed PDP and installed apc in River state, same bloody fools SS still vowing to take over River state by force by fire for apc and yet these fools calling SW slaves please I ask again who is the slave between SS and SW Please answer the question yourself? That idiot called Asari where was he when Gej was disgraced out of power when Gej was constantly insulted? Asari came on media to say he will lay down his life if Kanu is arrest I just laughed at his foolishness he said more during Gej and what happened? Nothing. Please anyone that is not SW that complain about Buhari must be stupid because everybody were warned then to avoid apc but no one listen so lets all live by it. Just last week a guy from Abia came to my office to tell me he has officially decamped from APGA to apc and I asked him are you alright he was upset as per my question guys can you see the level of hypocrisy gong on? and these are the ones calling SW slaves.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by jamjo: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
What have you done to change this country old man? We are not all stupid Sir. Things may not really look rosy but we know that good achievements pass through hardship. We also know that this present government has some flaws but that isn't a basis or foundation for your claims. You can't disintegrate the nation who gave you a senatorial seat that you achieved nothing. You should have your head buried in shame.

All of you are useless even Buhari!! You people should be role models but you're just being disturbed by influences of undertones. I'm not a fan of stupidity. I'm a fan of reality that leads to excellence. President Buhari is trying, but he's been driven by external and internal unrealistic influences like religion and tribe at the expense of one Nigeria.

Let's cooperate to wholeheartedly involve in changing this county all from all primary elections. We vote those they field for us. They might be wrong too.

Nigeria will be great again I tell you!! It may be long, but I'm sure it will be achieved

Nigeria will be great again since 1960. Great again my foot, doing the same things over and expecting different results are impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Hajardramadan(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
the current situation of the country convince us to believe he does the appointment by been biased, whereas it might not be the same has we must have thought.

my suggestion is that you should ask questions from the accused before given verdict and his answer is gonna tell you his real motive for his actions.....

*just saying though*
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by learnedman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is a ruthless and heartless tribalist and bigot
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Splashme: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
GenOjukwu:
And how was the north or APC controlled states marginalised in the last decade?

If you don't have anything to say just shut your mouth.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by awa(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

So where's living the greater good for all Nigerians??

Buhari was voted in as a man of integrity and sincerity but from your justifications obviously he is as evil as Devil himself.
I wipe for Nigeria because of social Commentators like you. Shame.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Mccullum: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Igbo will continue to shout marginalisation until when this planet is ended... let them continue the politics of hatred... may be when APGA or PDP win the FG in future they'll quit complaining for awhile .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by OsuMmanu1: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

[/s]
old sad junkies everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Kingspin(m): 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Do people still wonder why Nigeria will know no peace? In fact some leaders can be more useless than others... The clue is everywhere. I tell people that two factors are traceable to Nigerian problem and collapse. Tribalism and religion play the center role of our division. Every other challenges we face are inside these two. If Nigeria find a way to mange them our problem is half solved. Until then..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by PoliticalMONSTER: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Roland Owie is not a PDP Chieftain but An ADP Chieftain.... PLS NOTE
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Milestones: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
WELL DONE PMB. LACK OF FREE MONEY IS BITING HARD ON ALL THESE EXPIRED POLITICIANS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Splashme: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is a curse
to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by cjrane: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari had waaaay too much anti-Igbo hatred to ignore IPOB the way GEJ did.

Now his killings, double standards and military occupation of the SE has proved IPOB right in everything it predicted.

Buhari helped IPOB gain mainstream followership. The price of thoughtless, unwarranted hatred against a people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

Please do tell how the Yorubas were marginalized under GEJ, cos that's the largest pile of horse crap I've heard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by ocelot2006(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
jrusky:
Yes I agreed. Guys repeat go over to my old post before election and immediately after election I had predicted all these situation we are seen today will befall Nigeria and it has all come to pass.

This is why I'm so angry with Kanu and Niger Delta foolish militants especially that idiot who was given cash cash and ran to Ghana and returned to started breeding kids and left his people wallowing in abject poverty and suppression while he goes around as billionaire.

My anger with my people from the East is despite you all knew who the hell Buhari is ever since you all knew he does not belief in Igbo that is fact take it or burst it I knew him we have both stayed same barracks during my dad days as high ranking army officer so I knew him. When this man called Buhari was picked by apc please who are the back bone? ho are the people that chose him this is their names: Tinubu, Akande, Okorocha, Ngige, Onu, Amaechi please I beg anyone with good brain to see these names and tell me why should any Igbo man be crying right now?

Tinubu and Akande in every way I have no serious issue with these people and the SW people because apc is their investment, their idea and their party so anyone calling SW Fulani slaves that person must be very silly. A slave can not become president or Vice president and SW has enjoy both so those who are slaves are those ones who never opportunity to be president or vice get that fact and be sensible.

Okorocha, Onu, Ngige etc are of East extraction please did you foolish IPOD shouting today remember that Ngige was ordered by Tinubu and co then nto held his campaign rally same day with Onitsha festival and the Obi of Onitsha was angry with him but it was same SE people who came here to defend Ngige I can still remember that incident. Was it not Okorocha among those who obtained loan via Imo state treasury to sponsor Buhari? Please was it not same SE that dumped Ojukwu presidential bid then? Was it same SE that voted APGA a party that originated from the SE to near extinct in SE? Election was held in Imo not long ago and same Buhari party won overwhemly please what is OPOB cry about biko? still today many are vowing to vote apc to take over the entire SE, people like Nnamani and hos pooh follower still decamped recently to still join that same Buhari in his party and my people are crying please what the hell is your cry about? It's only a coward who will see his enemy and still following him or her only a coward hate something and still stay with that thing> Any Igbo man that shout apc should have be attack or nothing apc in SE region that is how people with sense act.

For Amaechi the bastard of Niger Delta fought his brother to stand still because of Fulani and the foolish Niger Deltans calling SW slaves please who is slave in SS and SW? SS still held rally last week to support Buhari, same SS still allowed Amaechi that killed their chance walking around freely in his village, same SS still goes to court to removed PDP and installed apc in River state, same bloody fools SS still vowing to take over River state by force by fire for apc and yet these fools calling SW slaves please I ask again who is the slave between SS and SW Please answer the question yourself? That idiot called Asari where was he when Gej was disgraced out of power when Gej was constantly insulted? Asari came on media to say he will lay down his life if Kanu is arrest I just laughed at his foolishness he said more during Gej and what happened? Nothing. Please anyone that is not SW that complain about Buhari must be stupid because everybody were warned then to avoid apc but no one listen so lets all live by it. Just last week a guy from Abia came to my office to tell me he has officially decamped from APGA to apc and I asked him are you alright he was upset as per my question guys can you see the level of hypocrisy gong on? and these are the ones calling SW slaves.

With respect to your last paragraph, I advise that you do not generalize. A considerable chunk of the SS is against the APC and Buhari. A considerable number of Riverians consider Amaechi as a traitor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Bobby808: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
etebefia:
My fellow Countrymen,
Please you people should not crucify buhari too much, he is actually trying his best to be detribalized but the spirit of ethic and religious bigotry has eating too deep into his system that even when he wants to appoint Emeka that spirit will change the name to Musa. At this stage it's only God that can deliver buhari.
Sorry Nigerians
Nothing under the sun will ever change that tribalistc blood in a typical Fulani man. The Fulanis are the only known lovers of themselves. Even if one decides to kill his entire family for Buhari, Buhari will never look that persons side. They ONLY love themselce and no other persons.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by naijaking1: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning everybody!
Wake up to the reality that Buhari is cancer on Nigeria, not a blessing at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by NSK4U(m): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
division is nearby, d handwriting is everywhere but only d blind are still in doubt........

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by wizygreat2000(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
aolawale025:
This government doesn't listen. The people that were cheering them in the beginning embolden them to continue the discrimination
But Afonja say is the Best president them done get ooooooo
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by TedLawrence(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
how can he hear when he suffers from ear problem..
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Sopigtit: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
wizygreat2000:
But Afonja say is the Best president them done get ooooooo

Hello Pig and Idiot, have you worshiped Kanu today?

Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by Gh0stFreak: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
If I were Buhari, I'll grant the IGBOS their dreamland, Biafra.
After which I would deploy men of the military to secure all the borders, bushes inclusive to make sure Biafrans are unable to crawl through them back into Nigeria when Mazi Kanu starts dealing with them.
There shall be no diplomatic relations between the two countries.
May Chukwu Okike Abiama help them in their quest.
This thread is about your tin god buhari, not ipob, biafra or arewa so stay on topic
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by 2016v2017: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by 2016v2017: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
aolawale025:
This government doesn't listen. The people that were cheering them in the beginning embolden them to continue the discrimination
it tells you of a collapsed government
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by 2016v2017: 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
magoo10:
buhari is the originator of hate speech,an elder that is not worthy of emulation
buhari openly supported a terrorist group when he should be making peace just because he wanted to be president by all means and now he expects people of good conscience to allow him destroy the masses completely,haba that's not possible,he will surely be taught that man is man and God is God
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
emeijeh:
But this man is very irrelevant when it comes to Edo politics
you are as stupid as where you come from. who cares to know the man or his reliance in edo. I think he said something which you should have attacked. nonsense
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
I see..

We shall NEVER forget!

yea you are right but I think APC and buhari promised to change everything. is this the change or that the change mantra originated from liar Muhammed. it is either they lied or they brought chain rather than change. buhari will only stay there for 8 years that is if he didnt die like others and nigeria and other ethnic group aside hausa /Fulani will still be existing
Re: Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes by goshee: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hardeysolution:
What have you done to change this country old man? We are not all stupid Sir. Things may not really look rosy but we know that good achievements pass through hardship. We also know that this present government has some flaws but that isn't a basis or foundation for your claims. You can't disintegrate the nation who gave you a senatorial seat that you achieved nothing. You should have your head buried in shame.

All of you are useless even Buhari!! You people should be role models but you're just being disturbed by influences of undertones. I'm not a fan of stupidity. I'm a fan of reality that leads to excellence. President Buhari is trying, but he's been driven by external and internal unrealistic influences like religion and tribe at the expense of one Nigeria.

Let's cooperate to wholeheartedly involve in changing this county all from all primary elections. We vote those they field for us. They might be wrong too.

Nigeria will be great again I tell you!! It may be long, but I'm sure it will be achieved
Oga the greatness of the ZOO is in the past years. The ZOO can never be great again bet me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Convoy Of Kwara's First-Lady Killed Lagos Community Leader- Saharareporters. / Dambazau: It Was Difficult Working With Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.