Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) (607 Views)

N10million Business / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / N10million World Bank Social Grant: Fake Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by orjisblog(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Every one tend to be hustling and buckling up every single day to make ends meet or reach that specific Target of theirs. But my question here is

“What will you do when you get your first N10M ?”

Most of us would say invest! investment! While leaving your below, specify what sort of business you will invest in and how much??

leave your answers below..
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/04/will-first-n10million-naira-leave-answers/
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by blackylola(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will open a distributor company for beer
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by FemiEddy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
That is a classified information, millionaires don't announce themselves grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by Samsimple(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ashawo business na sure pass ooohh... Nothing beats the taste of kitten
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
I go flex five milla on car, woman and controlled substances, then I go use five milla stake 4 sure odds for Bet9ja so as to quadruple my investment.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by blackylola(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I go flex five milla on car, woman and controlled substances, then I go use five milla stake 4 sure odds for Bet9ja so as to quadruple my investment.
no wonder the money is not coming to you

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
blackylola:
no wonder the money is not coming to you

Okay it has come to you? Abeg find me 5k na.
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will get a uk or us visa, and kiss goodbye to NIigeria and it's interrupted power supply...
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by blessedvisky(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
orjisblog:
Every one tend to be hustling and buckling up every single day to make ends meet or reach that specific Target of theirs. But my question here is

“What will you do when you get your first N10M ?”

Most of us would say invest! investment! While leaving your below, specify what sort of business you will invest in and how much??

leave your answers below..
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/04/will-first-n10million-naira-leave-answers/

I will buy 5 bitcoins And upgrade my self. Then become a cryptocurrency trader
Re: What Will You Do With Your First N10million Naira? (leave Your Answers) by Sabergol99(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
If I get it now; leave Nigeria ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Synergy Mining / If You Are Good In Advertisement This Is For You ($5 Each) / Stop Buying Expensive Airtime Online - Gtbank And Others Should Sell It Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.