Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari (2415 Views)

I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / A Prove That Foreign Reserves Or Savings Doesn't Mean Good Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Joshuasaintiago: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please I choose to differ, it was posted as a dorsal view of buhari narrating, no hair etc

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
ehya! poor bubu! cheesy

sickness no let him flex his wickedness on Southern Nigeria - especially on south-east.

to think i campaigned for him thinking he will make a positive difference.

not knowing he is the worst bigot that ever lived!

Igbos generally don't discriminate against anybody - but if they reject anybody just knw there is nothing good in that person!

i would av reasoned with my people.

bubu ntooorrr! tongue tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
Please I choose to differ, it was posted as a dorsal view of buhari narrating, no hair etc
Yes, it is a proof. After all, Kanu said so.

Even if he tells a Potor Pig the woman they've known their whole life isn't their mother, they dare not disbelieve him. I remember a Jew once saying he'd stone his mother to death if Kanu asks him to do so, so how much easier it would be believing what they see as Buhari is a clone.

What a darn pity.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op, no lie na ur dorsal view be that, see as your neck come thin like toothpick.
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by 9izone(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very possible
Afterall no truth had ever come out from apc and Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
True
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by PFRB: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
What is the picture showing. Please explain to me.
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by mecussey(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:
ehya! poor bubu! cheesy

sickness no let him flex his wickedness on Southern Nigeria - especially on south-east.

to think i campaigned for him thinking he will make a positive difference.

not knowing he is the worst bigot that ever lived!

Igbos generally don't discriminate against anybody - but if they reject anybody just knw there is nothing good in that person!

i would av reasoned with my people.

bubu ntooorrr! tongue tongue tongue tongue

No be only good...if igbo reject anybody it means nothing remain for that person body.
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by dadebayo1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
How come the babaringa is having loose thread?
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by jydeskill1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Igbos make una leave this man. He has less than two years to go. Why all this propaganda na? Lai Mohammed self dey learn from una. Cloned Buhari.... I still dey laugh hard seriously.
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Ratello: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Yes, it is a proof. After all, Kanu said so.

Even if he tells a Potor Pig the woman they've known their whole life isn't their mother, they dare not disbelieve him. I remember a Jew once saying he'd stone his mother to death if Kanu asks him to do so, so how much easier it would be believing what they see as Buhari is a clone.

What a darn pity.
If I were your sorry azzz I will concentrate more on my village in deep inside Makurdi that is about to be submerged under the great flood of Markurdi cheesy grin Biafra is an idea I think you should be more concerned about you and your heritage boy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Ojiofor: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ratello:

If I were your sorry azzz I will concentrate more on my village in deep inside Makurdi that is about to be submerged under the great flood of Markurdi cheesy grin Biafra is an idea I think you should be more concerned about you and your heritage boy.

Are you sure that thing come from Benue?His politics of bitterness suggest otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Ratello: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ojiofor:

Are you sure that thing come from Benue?His politics of bitterness suggest otherwise.
He has been outed many times here to come from that place, however, his penchant for abusing anything Igbo makes him cheap here and very childish. He is from Benue State

1 Like

Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ratello:

He has been outed many times here to come from that place, however, his penchant for abusing anything Igbo makes him cheap here and very childish. He is from Benue State

He is a terrible character.
Re: Is It A Prove Of Clone Buhari by Realkenny(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is just wasting his time sometimes I'll ask myself how he will end all this rally in shame if no referendum is given

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / Senior Presidential Media Aide Convicted for Prostitition In The US / Kwara APC Chair, Balogun-fulani Hails INEC Decision To Abide By Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.