Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us (1295 Views)

Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission "LASIEC" Website Suspended / Lasiec Yet To Paid Ad Hoc Staff / Lagos Council Election: LASIEC To Announce Results At Collation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
I cant believe no one is talking about the allowances for the Ad HOC staff for the Lagos state local government council election. It is almost 6weeks now after the election,22nd July,2017, and stil no communication on when the money would be paid.
This is corruption at the peak. I cant believe the Lagos Governor, LASIEC (Lagos state Independent Electoral Commission) and the entire state government scammed us to work for them without payment....And the funniest thing is no one is talking about it.
This is unfair and it is GROSS to humanity.
I challenge the Lagos govt and LASIEC to come and defend dz height of corruption and or embezzlement.
Cc lala, seun, Frontpage Please
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by kissmee11: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
I never knew that Lagos state and laisec re scammers...
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
How did they select ad hoc staff? or who actually put ur name? he that live by sword die by sword,scammed to work scam to pay
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
profolaolu:
How did they select ad hoc staff? or who actually put ur name? he that live by sword die by sword,scammed to work scam to pay

nawa ooo....so English difficult to understand like dz!....and who says u need extra head to be used as Adhoc staff in any election?....even on the day of election, Lasiec or inec is alwaz understaff and has to look for ppl around!
So it is unlearned unexposed and unreasonable of u to even spew such from ur buccal cavity....
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Emeritusseun:

nawa ooo....so English difficult to understand like dz!....and who says u need extra head to be used as Adhoc staff in any election?....even on the day of election, Lasiec or inec is alwaz understaff and has to look for ppl around!
So it is unlearned unexposed and unreasonable of u to even spew such from ur buccal cavity....
What is this saying, inec ad hoc staff may be credible but it far from lasiec, lasiec ad hoc staff are hand picked by politicians, 2 of my frnds never made the list and one that never applied made it because one politician what to use him
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
profolaolu:
What is this saying, inec ad hoc staff may be credible but it far from lasiec, lasiec ad hoc staff are hand picked by politicians, 2 of my frnds never made the list and one that never applied made it because one politician what to use him

ur frnds didnt get it doesnt evry oda person got it thru dubious way!....i am a don of d soil in my lga. I dont av any political affiliation. I applied, i got it and got trained!....and dz is even not my first....i did 2007, 2011, 2015. And all were on transparent level!..having said dat ,i am not saying some ppl wont use political connections but not ALL....
#ScammercalledLasiec

2 Likes

Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by showboy20: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
They call us to come and drop our account numbers this is more than 2 weeks we drop our account detailed we neve hear anything nawa o.
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by showboy20: 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
They call us to come and drop our account numbers this is more than 2 weeks we drop our account detailed we neve hear anything nawa o.
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
showboy20:

i tire oo,....becos if at d state and local levels we cudnt get it right, i see no reason why d state government is seeking for d devolution of power....
This is corruption at d apex!...LASIEC scammed us into dz election!....because even d election chairpersons and councillors av started colllecting their salaries!...
I am deeply disappointed at d state government, and d respect i av for d lagos state govnor has drasticallly reduced!
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by ImperialYoruba: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
Emeritusseun:

Oga,
Do you have letter of employment or assignment from LASIEC or LAGOS STATE Govt, recruiting you for election work?

If you do the terms of the employment and compensation should be on that letter. Take a screenshot and post here for me. Ill make sure someone follow up on your issue.

Black out your name and personal info on the letter.

Thanks sir.
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Oga,
Do you have letter of employment or assignment from LASIEC or LAGOS STATE Govt, recruiting you for election work?

If you do the terms of the employment and compensation should be on that letter. Take a screenshot and post here for me. Ill make sure someone follow up on your issue.

Black out your name and personal info on the letter.

Thanks sir.

thanks oga...no letter was given to any adhoc staff, and even at d federal level(i mean INEC) no letter was isssued to d adhoc staff but they were diligent in paying d allowances at d right time, so i see no reason why lasiec's shud be different!....i want to believe the lasiec ppl fixed the money wch i count uncalled for!
If u truly av an ear in d lasiec, tell them we need our money.....since 22nd of july..habaa we don try na!...
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Abmus: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
AM INDEED FRUSTRATED AS I DONT KNOW WEN LASIEC WILL PAY US SINCE 22/07/17.THESE LASIEC MATTER TIRE ME O
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by obonujoker(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
Emeritusseun:

thanks oga...no letter was given to any adhoc staff, and even at d federal level(i mean INEC) no letter was isssued to d adhoc staff but they were diligent in paying d allowances at d right time, so i see no reason why lasiec's shud be different!....i want to believe the lasiec ppl fixed the money wch i count uncalled for!
If u truly av an ear in d lasiec, tell them we need our money.....since 22nd of july..habaa we don try na!...

Wan ti gba e.... after rigging for them....

Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Emeritusseun(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
obonujoker:

Wan ti gba e.... after rigging for them....

nawa ooo....some people sef!...what is dz one talking about na?!....so na all d adhoc staff wey partook for d election is corrupt or involve in rigging abi?....
See if i gve u a brain resetting slap ehh u go tell LASIEC to pay me kiakia.....radarada
Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by kissmee11: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
I Dnt knw why some pipu go just open their stinking mouth to yan rubbish.. esh berra u shatap n sleep. laisec re scammers gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: LASIEC And Lagos State Government Don Scam Us by Laideabdulahi: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
showboy20:

How much are they paying for each of the positions?

And what are the allowances

(1) (Reply)

GHANA-MUST-GO: Remembering The 1983 Exodus / Jonathan Adminstration Was Reckless And Paid A Lot Of Folks To Shut Up – Tinubu / List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.