Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists (1291 Views)

I Never Negotiated With Buhari Over My Re-election - Wike / Leah Sheribu Has Shown That You Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists - Ben Bruce / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Sammiejokes(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
The Nigerian Government should not be ashamed to disclose the negotiations they had with the terrorist. I believe whatever is needed to secure those girls is never too much.

many countries have negotiated with terrorist includes:
USA,UK, ISREAL, JAPAN,SPAIN

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_negotiation_with_terrorists

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/28/jordan-shows-negotiating-terrorists-reap-rewards

Obama Government also negotiated with terrorist

Al Qaeda
An investigation by The New York Times found that Al-Qaeda and its affiliates have taken in at least $125 million in revenue from kidnappings since 2008. These payments were made almost exclusively by European governments, which funneled the money through a network of proxies, sometimes masking it as development aid

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
So what do you want me to do about it now

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Exactly. USA should top that list.

☣ ☠
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by tempest01(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
At least they are funding terrorists outside their shores.....Not within

3 Likes

Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
tempest01:

angry

☣ ☠

Proofs

☣ ☠
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Sammiejokes(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
BabaOwen:
So what do you want me to do about it now
Be informed, i noticed many are uninformed literate for naija
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Gebbson007(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
fp material.

space booked , ll come back to comment when im done cooking..............

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Sammiejokes(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
tempest01:

as uk is to al-queda so is naija to Boko
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
The negotiation happening here is like empowering them to come back for more.

They negotiated with chibok girls, what happen?
They came back for dapchi girls.
And now that they have negotiated with them again only God knows what next.

They might come back for another set of girls maybe with boys this time around. They might have guys among them
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Cletus77(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
how can a govt pay terrorists to abduct its citizens and later pay to release dem?
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by Baldg: 2:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting.
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by ivandragon: 2:51am On Mar 22, 2018
why is the FG negotiating with terrorists it claims to have defeated?

besides, the those countries you mentioned, most especially the US, negotiates only when their citizens are captured in other countries & a rescue is impossible.

they will never negotiate with terrorists to the extent of paying ransom on their own soil...
Re: List Of Countries That Negotiated With Terrorists by kettykin: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Hypocrites , why did they not Negotiate with IPOB ? sine Negotiation with terrorist is now in order . sometimes i wonder if blacks are cursed

(1) (Reply)

See The Special Handshake Between Dino Melaye And Ayiri Emami At Lagos Event. / BREAKING: @APCNigeria Twitter Handle Sold By Philip Obin- Pic / In Respect To The Recent Killings In Plateau State - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.