Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Good Are OUKITEL Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Are OUKITEL Phones (10688 Views)

How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Please How Good Is Oukitel Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by Vicboi1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hello everyone pls i am planning to buy a new phone because my phantom 6plus got stolen and i was thinking infinix hot 4 pro because it has 3gigram and 32gig rom but i came across a brand of phones called OUKITEL but i dont really know about it, what made me love the phone more was when i saw it has 4gig ram and 64gig rom just like my phantom but am still confused on it because i havent seen much people using it so i decided to bring this here because i have seen some people say they are using it here i want to confirm if the specs are really dope or not?

Should i still continue with the infinix note 4 pro or i should get the OUKITEL phone?
please who have used or heard about oukitel k6000plus because i heard that the phone is awesome with good specs and friendly price?
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by WeNoGoDie(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vicboi1:
Hello everyone pls i am planning to buy a new phone because my phantom 6plus got stolen and i was thinking infinix hot 4 pro because it has 3gigram and 32gig rom but i came across a brand of phones called OUKITEL but i dont really know about it, what made me love the phone more was when i saw it has 4gig ram and 64gig rom just like my phantom but am still confused on it because i havent seen much people using it so i decided to bring this here because i have seen some people say they are using it here i want to confirm if the specs are really dope or not?

Should i still continue with the infinix note 4 pro or i should get the OUKITEL phone?
please who have used or heard about oukitel k6000plus because i heard that the phone is awesome with good specs and friendly price?

They're good phones and cost cheaper than Tecno and infinix yet with better specs.

The earlier "k" series are specially built rugged and with Dragontrail glasses that are shatterproof. Watch this video below and satisfy your curiosity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnYhWGis7Uk

I have that phone in the the video known as K4000 pro. Check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3982782/oukitel-k4000-proshatterproof-dragontrail-glass4600mah4g

I also have this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/3982720/oukitel-u16-max.3gb32gb-4g-lte

1 Like

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by Vicboi1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

They're good phones and cost cheaper than Tecno and infinix yet with better specs.

The earlier "k" series are specially built rugged and with Dragontrail glasses that are shatterproof. What this video below and satisfy your curiosity:

I have that phone in the the video known as K4000 pro. Check here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3982782/oukitel-k4000-proshatterproof-dragontrail-glass4600mah4g

I also have this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/3982720/oukitel-u16-max.3gb32gb-4g-lte
so Your advise to me is to get the oukitel k6000 plus

1 Like

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by boringnigerian: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
I'm using a U20 plus and so far, I must the performance has been quite satisfactory. Camera is pretty good, battery lasts long enough, screen resolution is neat and the phone itself looks great. Even better is the fact that it's not even one of Oukitel's best products!

2 Likes

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by shedy03(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Vicboi1:
so Your advise to me is to get the oukitel k6000 plus
me planing to get the k6000 pro. 3G RAM/32G ROM.
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by dotedote: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oukutel don't joke You could also check U11 Plus. A beast. 5.7" screen 4/64 3700mAh Mad Camera.
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by bodmasfem(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
go for aukitel k3. it has 6000 mah , 4gb ram , 64gb ROM, 4 cameras and it is 5.5 inch. for just 53k

1 Like

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by Vicboi1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
shedy03:
me planing to get the k6000 pro. 3G RAM/32G ROM.
same as note 4 pro
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by lastbaff(m): 3:28am On Sep 05, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

The earlier "k" series are specially built rugged and with Dragontrail glasses that are shatterproof. Watch this video below and satisfy your curiosity:

That's impressive! Just like some Samsung phones that can withstand heavy hit with an hammer.
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by dayoakinns(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2017
bodmasfem:
go for aukitel k3. it has 6000 mah , 4gb ram , 64gb ROM, 4 cameras and it is 5.5 inch. for just 53k
Please where can I get this phone from
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by isco10(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2017
dayoakinns:

Please where can I get this phone from
Contact Lstar4real or Noobody on Nairaland to place d order from Aliexpress for u or u order directly by urself from AliExpress. I think Oukitel K3 is still at pre-order stage, it may take long time to get to u
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by shedy03(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Vicboi1:
same as note 4 pro
yeah, but the oukitel k6000 pro has better battery in 6000mah.
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by bravesoul247(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Vicboi1:

the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Why not go back to Tecno products and be assured that when a part gets spoilt it will be easily accessed and repaired not buying a phone now that people are saying is good and when a part gets spoilt to repair it will be wahala. Think well bro.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by innobarca(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
I am using oukitel phone for 6 months now,no problems. I plan to buy another one soon with 3gb ram.
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by loks99(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Samsung galaxy s6edge plus for sale.still in perfect condition with all accessories intact You can whatsapp on 07062936443
Call on 09099429062

Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by NLOwner(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
ItsNewsParrot:
ARE YOU READY!!! Infinix Give Away, Starts Tomorrow.
https://www.nairaland.com/4034825/ready-infinix-give-away-starts

taiwo4love:
The Bigger And Faster The Better. #takecharge Infinix Note4 & Note4pro
https://www.nairaland.com/4034691/bigger-faster-better-takecharge-infinix

It's like Infinix employed new marketers to keep giving them false hype and publicity here on Nairaland..

E no go work for una!
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by Mofetemi(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by maeshal(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Where can i repair my Oukitel c8
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by ceebeth7(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2019
What about Oukitel C 17 pro
Re: How Good Are OUKITEL Phones by Homeyfav: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
;/.

(1) (Reply)

Can Etisalat - Huawei Gaga Mobile Be Unlocked? / Whatsapp Goes Down Worldwide / Download Paylater Mobile App For Iphone, Android And Get Loans Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.