Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? (2528 Views)

Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Please How Good Is Oukitel Phones? / How Good Are OUKITEL Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by CapedBaldy: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Came across the Oukitel C15 pro on Jumia today and I'm interested cos it has good specs for its price. If you've use Oukitel or this particular model before, how did it work for you?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by KristaPretty(f): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2020
Got one from Ali express years back, camera was very good. Only challenge was having to look for the parts to buy (screen, temper glass, pouch). I ended up going back to Aliexpress to buy. Will rate 60/100

It's not bad.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by agoro2u: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
I bought oukitel C17 pro around May. The specification was fantastic and the phone was super but the spare part is the problem because as at now, I can use that phone because of broken screen.
I have to place order for thescreen at Ali express.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by dezik: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2020
I just received Oukitel WP6 from Aliexpress, the phone is huge and Rugged with 48mp camera and 10000mah battery, oh how I love it

Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Peppermintflav: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
I'm using oukitel k13 pro 11000mah battery. I'm rocking my phone. I love how people ask "Which phone is this? Let me see" cool
Battery life na die. I charge once in 2days
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by warrenweste(m): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
dezik:
I just received Oukitel WP6 from Aliexpress, the phone is huge and Rugged with 48mp camera and 10000mah battery, oh how I love it

Are you still using it?

Is it the 4gig version or 6gig?

How many days does the battery use on full charge?

Does it radiate or affect the skin somehow?

,any other review?

Thanks
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by stupidmod2: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
dezik:

hi sorry how long was d delivery n which delivery company did u use?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by SKhanmi: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
warrenweste:

Are you still using it?

Is it the 4gig version or 6gig?

How many days does the battery use on full charge?

Does it radiate or affect the skin somehow?

,any other review?

Thanks

I use the 4gig version.

Battery usage depends, but I've gone 6days once without charging. I'm a heavy user though so that doesnt apply everytime.

It radiates weight & will affect your hand muscles. Lol. But on a serious note every mobile phone radiates. Take it or leave it.

In summary, It's a great phone.

Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by warrenweste(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
SKhanmi:

I use the 4gig version.

Battery usage depends, but I've gone 6days once without charging. I'm a heavy user though so that doesnt apply everytime.

It radiates weight & will affect your hand muscles. Lol. But on a serious note every mobile phone radiates. Take it or leave it.

Thanks for the update,i i once used k6000 pro then and the soc radiation wasnt pleasant befor it was stolen, so i'm considering getting these just because of the battery, so from the screenshot u attached i guess u get 3days on heavy use?? also i was told the 6gig/128 version is 48pm while the 4gig/64 version is 16mp...what about the camera?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by SKhanmi: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
warrenweste:

Thanks for the update,i i once used k6000 pro then and the soc radiation wasnt pleasant befor it was stolen, so i'm considering getting these just because of the battery, so from the screenshot u attached i guess u get 3days on heavy use?? also i was told the 6gig/128 version is 48pm while the 4gig/64 version is 16mp...what about the camera?

Yes i get 3days on heavy use.
Mine is 48mp. Make sure you read the phone descriptions, sometimes they mislabel oukitel w6 as w2/w5.

Camera is very good, many features o didnt even expect, especially at night. Quite sharp.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by warrenweste(m): 12:20am On Feb 23, 2021
SKhanmi:

Yes i get 3days on heavy use.
Mine is 48mp. Make sure you read the phone descriptions, sometimes they mislabel oukitel w6 as w2/w5.

Camera is very good, many features o didnt even expect, especially at night. Quite sharp.

thanks for the tip..u gt yours on aliexpress?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
warrenweste:

Please explain what the radiation was like. Thanks.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
SKhanmi:

I use the 4gig version.

Hi, bro! It's good to learn that you eventually got your dream Oukitel heavyweight.cheesy Please when did you buy it & how much?smiley Thanks.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by SKhanmi: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Uzland:

Hi, bro! It's good to learn that you eventually got your dream Oukitel heavyweight.cheesy Please when did you buy it & how much?smiley Thanks.

Jan, 5k. It's cheaper on aliexpress though but considering the wait , covid & naija factor, nah
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
SKhanmi:

Jan, 85k. It's cheaper on aliexpress though but considering the wait , covid & naija factor, nah
OK, bro. Is it brand new? Yes. I wish I could get it faster from AliExp.cry
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by SKhanmi: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Uzland:

Yeah, Brand new.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by warrenweste(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2021
Uzland:

the 4gig is cheaper but the 6gig is expensive another problem is that the phone is in most chinese HK warehouse and cant be sent via local agents except courier and nipost and the other oukitel k6000 radiation sucks was heatn my hands n legs then
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 6:01am On Feb 26, 2021
SKhanmi:

Yeah, Brand new.
OK, bro. Enjoy.smiley

1 Like

Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2021
warrenweste:

the 4gig is cheaper but the 6gig is expensive another problem is that the phone is in most chinese HK warehouse and cant be sent via local agents except courier and nipost and the other oukitel k6000 radiation sucks was heatn my hands n legs then
OMG!shocked Are you serious?shocked
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Sinachi100: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Uzland:

So....
U even dey heregrin
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Sinachi100:

So.... U even dey heregrin
cheesycheesy
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by warrenweste(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Uzland:

OMG!shocked Are you serious?shocked

Yes so when it was stolen I had mixed feelings,but maybe they've reduced it in there subsequent phones so I can't say of the oukitel Wp6
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2021
warrenweste:

Yes so when it was stolen I had mixed feelings,but maybe they've reduced it in there subsequent phones so I can't say of the oukitel Wp6
OK, bro.
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Sinachi100: 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Uzland:

cheesycheesy

All the way from Umidigi landcheesy
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sinachi100:

All the way from Umidigi landcheesy
Yes o, bros!cheesycheesy Wetin you dey find here?
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Sinachi100: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Uzland:

Yes o, bros!cheesycheesy Wetin you dey find here?

I flew grin grin
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Sinachi100:

I flew grin grin
Like a bird - flap, flap...cheesycheesy
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by agoro2u: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2021
my experience with oukitel C17pro.

1. The camera is very poor that you will doubt if the picture was taken by 0.5mp camera
2. The screen is very fragile. egg shell is stronger that c17pro screen.
3. No audio/ear-piece port
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Sinachi100: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Uzland:

Like a bird - flap, flap...cheesycheesy

Bia nwoke m

Free me tongue or undecided
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Sinachi100:

Bia nwoke m
Free me tongue or undecided
Lol!cheesy Nwoke m, kee ihe i ga eme?tongue
Re: How Was Your Experience With Oukitel Phones? by Uzland: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Sinachi100:

So.... U even dey heregrin
I'm everywhere, actually.winksmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Get The Celtel/zain Gprs Setting For Sony Ericsson W960i? / I Wanna Sell My B/b : Blackberry Bold 9700 Cost 60,000 Naria / How To Get Airtel 280mb At100naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.