Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” (2473 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Little Girl Lives With Stomach, Liver & Bowel Outside Her Body In UK (Graphic) / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by truegossip(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Malva’s hot body transformation photos have got guys swooning and drooling on the internet.
The former skinny lady now a fitness trainer achieved the amazing feat within few months without any surgical procedures. She has maintained and developed the killer shape Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose and Kim Kardashian reportedly paid thousands of dollars to get.

She is currently advertising herself online to attract the patronage of ladies willing to shed weight and maintain an attractive shape.

SOURCE: http://truegossip.ng/amazing-see-skinny-lady-transform-body-hot-sexy/

Re: AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
that aint natural, it is clear as day that you cannot get such huge leg naturally.... when muscle grow, they get harder and tighter, tha bootay would be hard as steel and muscly, not like such soft hips/bootay, as the pics above. this is clear plastic surgery/implants!

anybody thinking this is natural, is a damn fool!
Re: AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by czarina(f): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
that aint natural, it is clear as day that you cannot get such huge leg naturally.... when muscle grow, they get harder and tighter, tha bootay would be hard as steel and muscly, not like such soft hips/bootay, as the pics above. this is clear plastic surgery/implants!

anybody thinking this is natural, is a damn fool!
Hmmm.... Might be possible tho... Intense workout sessions could help build the muscles and knowing just the right kind(and amount) of fat to consume plus the right routines, could help channel the fats to the right places... No doubt, she takes protein shakes and other body building supplements....no way is she attributing that to squats alone.. P. S... Muscles increases body mass and the right nutrition for fat gain would help accumulate fats in those areas. But hey, what do I know!!!
Re: AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by stevecantrell: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shes a hero...

hope it aint silicone.
Re: AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
czarina:
Hmmm.... Might be possible tho... Intense workout sessions could help build the muscles and knowing just the right kind(and amount) of fat to consume plus the right routines, could help channel the fats to the right places... No doubt, she takes protein shakes and other body building supplements....no way is she attributing that to squats alone.. P. S... Muscles increases body mass and the right nutrition for fat gain would help accumulate fats in those areas. But hey, what do I know!!!

it is impossible to naturally accumulate fat in JUST the tight and aass area (unless by plastic surgery called body fat transfer)... you can see that this lady gain fat solely in her aaasss and tighs, and thats very similar to a plastic surgery procedure. no weight training and supplement/diet can bring such result, if it was THAT easy, why would women around the world pay through their nose for plastic surgery then?!
Re: AMAZING! See How Skinny Lady Transform Her Body To “hot And Sexy” by czarina(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

it is impossible to naturally accumulate fat in JUST the tight and aass area (unless by plastic surgery called body fat transfer)... you can see that this lady gain fat solely in her aaasss and tighs, and thats very similar to a plastic surgery procedure. no weight training and supplement/diet can bring such result, if it was THAT easy, why would women around the world pay through their nose for plastic surgery then?!
Hmmm....I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Acne Issues? Get In Here / 9 Health Benefits Of Zobo Drinks That Will Surprise You -08174290703 / Nigerian Foods That Shortens Your Lifespan And Makes You Die Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.